Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Skip to my Lou Craft Camp

Skip to my Lou is hosting a wonderful month of craft projects just for kids! Get over there and check out the ideas so far from various creative bloggers. Keep checking back as there will be another one posted daily through the month of June.There’s enough fun to keep your children busy and happy all summer long.


Today’s post revisits my children’s self-portrait project.

5 comments:

Patty Palmer said...

I LOVE these. So cute. You really can't get anything better than a child's artistic masterpiece.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I have been trying to figure out some fun crafts to to with my daughter.

MariesImages said...

Love it Cathe....THANKS! Forwarding it to my daughter!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Well this will come in handy ! Thanks !!!

Sono-Ma: Holly White-Wolfe said...

I love this! Thanks for the tip to this site and for sharing your kids' artwork.

I'd also love to hear more about your chicken coop adventures, mentioned in your dockers give away post...