Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Funky Father’s Day Clip Art!

Here are some fun retro images I’ve collected and put together for you to use to celebrate Dad! Click on the image for a JPG file or click HERE to download the FREE PDF vector file.

Let me know if you make something with any of the art, I’d love to see it!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, this is so wonderful! You very well may see a picture of my use of them -- I think I'll take advantage of the vectorness and make a banner!

Splendid Little Stars said...

great images! Thanks so much!

debb said...

Thank you so much for these wonderful images and sentiments!

kristiannep said...

Thank you these are really cool:)

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Thank you so much for this lovely collage. Your blog is fantastic. I just recommended your blog over at mine, I hope it's ok lol ;-))))
best wishes x

Rolex Watches said...

What a great collection of clip art. This is perfect for card making this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I used your father's day art as wrapping paper for my dad's gift! :-)

Jen said...

Thank you for putting such great, positive stuff out into the world! Free? And I don't have to pay for it? Wow. Thank you for your gifts!!

Barbara said...

Thanks so much for your previous tutorial on how to add a gadget. I was wondering where to go to find out. I just recently started a blog and am learning a lot. I am grateful. THANK YOU Barbara