Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

DIY DAD DOCKERS Giveaway

You know I love the whole do-it-yourself thing. Obviously. But, in this family, I’m not the only one that loves to D.I.Y. -My husband, Jeff, aka: Mr. Wonderful, DIY Dad, The Screw & Glue Man, is always up to something exciting around our little happy acre. Just Monday, he finished rebuilding our chicken coop from the ground up, and today picked up 5 baby chicks at the feed store to raise as laying hens. A perfect photo-op for showing you his new pants, the D2 straight fit Cargo Khaki from Dockers.
(Don’t worry about Maggie the bird dog, that’s as close as she’s gonna get!) These pants are very rugged, but not bulky or overly-baggy like a lot of cargo pants. Jeff says they’re really comfortable, (with the added bonus of a brushed softness that I’m lovin’.) These cargos are available in multiple colors and sizes and run $33 - $50 at Sears, JC Penney, Kohl’s or Dockers.com. AND- Dockers is also giving away a FREE T-shirt with every pair of cargo pants purchased!Now, get this- Dockers was not only kind enough to send a pair to me for Mr. Wonderful, but is also teaming up with the JSIM blog on a FANTASTIC giveaway celebrating the 100th Anniversary of Father’s Day!

THE GIVEAWAY: Dockers is giving away one pair of D2 straight fit Cargo Khaki pants to each of TEN lucky JSIM readers to gift to a D.I.Y. Dad they know! Even if he’s not a do-it-yourselfer, if you win, he’s going to look like one! (And, quite seriously, if you’re a woman who likes wearing men’s cargo pants, you are going to LOVE these for yourself!) Giveaway open to US addresses only.

TO ENTER: Leave one comment, Dad and/or DIY related, along with a way for me to contact you if you win.

ENTRY DEADLINE: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 11:59pm. Winners will be announced on Father’s Day!

UPDATE: Winners have been randomly chosen and each have been contacted by email. Thank you for entering, there will be more chances for other giveaway goodies soon!

1. Princess Danell
2. cakegirl
3. Stephanie (oldredbike)
4. Maggie Raguse
5. Tricia Cornell
6. Julie Campbell
7. Lily Beth
8. Angie (stinksopurdy)
9. Julie (alumni.clemson)
10. Nicole (kampiscines)

145 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the look of these dockers. my husband likes comfort most of and and if they look good to thats a big plus. Great fathers day gift.

Anonymous said...

Wow ten winners! Figured I may as well put my two cents in the pot then! Nice looking pants they'd make a great gift for any any man. directorylanesuperstoreATgmail.com

Tammy said...

My husband, father to our 4 children, is a DIY kind of guy who would love to be outfitted in some Dockers. :)

Nancy Markosky said...

Dockers are always welcome with four men in my house. I am a teacher so this is my first week off for summer and I already painted my bathroom and the 16 year olds bedroom, repainted a lamp and frame and bought 6 flats of flowers today at the flea market for 2 bucks a flat! It will take me all weekend to plant them all.

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

My daddy has taught me everything /i know about power tools! He is a total DIY guy.

This is a great giveaway!

Mindy
princessandthebeads@gmail.com

knuckstermom said...

WOW! You've got a Dockers Connection! It would be so nice not to have to DIY mending my spousal Unit's pants!!!

Desirai said...

Those are some super sexy pants! I might be tempted to keep them for myself. On the other hand they might look great on hubby. He can wear them to stay comfortable while he's cutting and scoring all my handmade stationery. =)

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! What a cool give away! My hubster would look H-O-T in these pants! :) And... he's definitely a do-it-yourself kind of guy! Thanks for the chance to win a pair! :)

Ginger Dupre said...

These would make a great Fathers Day gift for my husband. Bless his heart, he tries to be a DIY'er!

Lisa said...

oh wow - ten winners is amazing!! my husband is not very DIY but he tries! he'd love these pants!!

Providence Handmade said...

My husband would love those - especially with all the pockets to put his "stuff" in!

Anonymous said...

My husband loves Dockers. He's not great in the DIY department, but once he built me a little hen house for our chickens. It was such a nice thing to do, especially since he hates chickens (but knows that I love them).

Hannah said...

My husband is in dire need of some good pants and loves Dockers. I would love to surprise him, a wonderful daddy, with a dice pair of new pants. Thanks for the opportunity!

angie said...

my dad is a top notch example of a diy dad. he built our home! bought a kit for a dome frame from mother earth news many years ago and went to it. he's done the majority of the work himself with some help along the way. it's awesome! and i love that it was a mail-order kit. :)

stinksopurdy at gmail dot com

mel marie said...

nice Dockers! I'd love to win a pair for my guy!
mmariemail-extra at yahoo.com

Singleton's European Vacation said...

My husband just had surgery and is pretty down in the dumps. I am looking forward to things getting back to normal and whew would those pants look good on my man!

reginam194 said...

My hubby would LOVE these. Thanks for the chance to win these.

Unknown said...

Fantastic. I'm the DIYer in this house, but my trophy hubby will look super cool in these pants!

Roberta said...

Nice photo op! Mr. Wonderful might have a new career as a male model...lol Hang onto your man :D These look very comfortable and not too high like traditional painters paints are so I know my DH would luv a pair...thanks to JSIM & Dockers for a fun giveaway. Fondly, Roberta
rlphilbr13@aol.com
http://con-tain-it.typepad.com

shirley elizabeth said...

Check out what my soon-to-be Dad (just found out two weeks ago!) DIY-er did:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=52561660&l=285bdebc3e&id=10038597

shirley.mackey@yahoo.com

Princess Danell said...

Perhaps not as handy as Mr. Wonderful, my husband would look so handsome napping in these pants. Maybe, just maybe, he would be inspired to do some helping 'round the house.

Lisa said...

What a fun opportunity! My dad is craftier than he seems at first glance. He once constructed his own craps table for our basement!

Mylyne said...

The D2 Cargo Khaki Dockers is perfect for the dog days of summer.

Abby said...

I'm so thankful for all I've learned from my dad. He taught me to be handy, thrifty, and resourceful. Thanks for the chance to win!

Unknown said...

I hope to win a pair for my amazing DIY hubby - he is always building me cabinets and fixing broken things around the house... he deserves it!

Tracybabey said...

My husband is a big time DIY guy! He is at this moment out in the garage working on several projects. Would love to win these for him since he's the best dad to my kids too!

Debbie Burkey said...

My husband is a great Dad, a union carpenter and a great DIY man! He's currently remodeling our kitchen and it's looking fab. Those Dockers remind me of the carpenter work pants I buy him. But, they are dressy looking work pants! Love to win them for him!

brianne said...

Oh how fun.. My husband, dad of 1 +1 on the way would love these! Thanks to you and DOCKERS too!

Leslie said...

Awesome!! My hubs would LOVE those (and look darn hot, too!) We're celebrating him today -- since it's is birthday . . . and carrying the celebration straight thru until Father's Day! Thanks for the chance at winning a pair, Cathe!

Leslie
heypooks at gmail dot com

katie@tulsadetails said...

How fun! I would love to win some pants for my husband. Though, he is only a dad to two furry kids...

a little bit of everything said...

My husband would be delighted if I won something for him and he does like Dockers !

Sharon @ Crooked Creek Studio said...

Oh, my hubby would love these for Father's Day! Hey, I would love a pair of these for myself!

marysworkshop said...

My wonderful husband would look great in those Dockers! Thanks Cathe for the fun Father's Day drawing.

Molly said...

My husband just bought 2 pair of Dockers just today, but they weren't these--these are great! Good for Dockers; these are very cool.

Willa said...

Dad related? I miss my dad! He died in 1998.

But my husband would enjoy the dockers.

I enjoy your blog!

Aimee said...

My husband built the most wonderful lattice for me. He's love these pants.

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pants! My husband is a diy when he has the time & these are so much more stylish than carhartts!


Mary
mauisong@aol.com

Helen Stevens said...

My husband would love to receive a pair of these. I actually like these on him rather than jeans. His nice butt would look good! Thanks, Dockers and JSIM

helens14@aol.com

MistyLou said...

My hubs would love these! He's my little handy man, but in Texas he'd have to save them for the fall since it's been 100 degrees around here lately!

Stephanie said...

I know just the DIY-Daddy who could use a nice new pair of pants! Thanks for a great giveaway!

Christa said...

My husband is a carpenter by trade so he is very capable in the DIY department. The only problem is that it's the last thing he wants to do when he gets home. Maybe if the kids and I were able to give him some nice new pants we could convince him to do some DIY at home.

Kristen said...

Wow~ great give a way. My DYI husband and dad to 5 would love wearing these good lookin' pair of pants!!!
Kristen
padodts@ptd.net

Lily said...

Spouse is a reluctant DIYer.... but bit by bit he's becoming more confident doing things around the house. But I KNOW he'd look GREAT in these Dockers!

Sarah said...

I really like the cut of these Dockers. I would love for my DH to have a pair...if he promised not to wear them when working in the yard. But I shouldn't worry...he only wears his ragged, falling apart clothes when working on his yard projects. One day a lady in a Cadillac pulled up while he was doing yard work and tried to hire him thinking he was a talented day laborer! We got a good laugh out of that one!

BriBedell said...

My hubby loves some cargos and his name is Jeff as well! Awesome :) Currently he is at Lowes buying shims to reinstall our toilet and get our girls' bathroom up and running again!

kellie: thelemondime said...

oh wowie!~ these are great lookin pants and my husband-wanna-be-DIY'er would look great in em! thanks for opportunity!

Kelly said...

Those look really nice. I like the look of cargo pants without all the bagginess. My husband is a great dad, not the diy type, but I would greatly appreciate an opportunity to win. Thanks for the chance.
K. Stockstill

Anonymous said...

Very nice! By day my husband works on PCs, but outside of work we're building our own house! We're mega DIYers! :)

Colton James Ferry said...

Oh yeah my husband needs a pair of these. All he wears is khaki and cargo. It would be an excellent bonus to
go with the card and shirt our two year old made him. Kimpenn@cox'net

Ruth Peterson said...

My husband is an amazing DIY-er and the 5 kidlets and I would love to gift him with a pair of these! Thanks for the chance to win!

Rachel (Hounds in the Kitchen) said...

My husband is a great DIY dad, including our daughter in as many projects as he can.

Suzy said...

My husband is surely a DIY, in fact that is one of the reasons I married him! He can fix and build anything!!!!

Shout4Joy said...

These Dockers look SO nice! Dh likes cargo pants (he's Army) but they are always so sloppy looking...but these are NOT sloppy looking at all!

Kate said...

We'll be putting off having kids of our own for another few years, so he's not a DIY Dad *yet*, but my husband is the handiest dude I know. He grew up helping his parents maintain their very nice apartments they were landlords of, as well as restore a fantastic Victorian house to run as a bed and breakfast. We look forward to buying a house that he teaches me to help him rehab, but for the time being, he's constantly installing things in our apartment, building furniture and being generally very handy and wonderful. He actually does not like cargo pants, but I really think he'd like these!

kiko said...

oh me oh me!! My Scott just busted his favorite jeans! Pick me!!

Melinda said...

What a neat giveaway!
Mr. Ken would like these a lot.

Melinda

Giveaway Girl said...

My husband is a huge do-it-yourself man and goes through way too many pants! I get after him, but to no avail. These look like pants he would love. Thanks for the giveaway!

giveawaygirl@gmail.com

Jawan said...

My husband says he could use another pair of pants but I honestly like him better naked. Comment sufficient? Tee-hee!

jawanmcginnis (at) yahoo (dot) com

Diane said...

Ok, my father is CPA and loves to play with his garden on the weekends. My b-f (who I hope will marry me soon after 2 years!) is a serious diy kind of guy. He changes his own oil, sails, and has endless curiosity about how things work. And really I mean endless! Sturdy, practical pants are perfect for either of the beloved men of my life. They could totally use them (for the sake of me or my mom :)

needle and nest said...

Hi Cathe! Love your blog and would love to snag a pair of these Dockers for my hubby. They'd make a great Father's Day gift for him - he's an amateur DIY guy! :) http://agentjane.etsy.com

Angela said...

My sweetie would look sharp in those Dockers!!

linda said...

My husband wears these for work. They are very comfortable and pass for corporate wear when paired with a good shirt and tie.

Deborah said...

I would love to see my hubby in a pair of those! He has been working in the yard a lot. He put together a play structure for the kiddos and has done a lot of gardening.

val said...

Love these! My husband wears Dockers ALL THE TIME (shorts and pants). He would love these.

mattvaleiler at gmail dot com

Suzie said...

My husband would think these were a great Father's day surprise...especially for free!!

Megan said...

Awesome giveaway! My man DIY's my birthday card every year. He's not super crafty, so they generally have something like a stick glued to a piece of folded copy paper with the word "Babe" written inside. They're the best! And my dad? Is super DIY. He built us a playhouse with hand-dipped shake shingle siding when I was 5. I'm a lucky girl, I know.

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

Love the cargo pants! I didn't know Dockers made these. Those are so cool!

Lisalulu said...

my husband is the best dad, 4 boys (including twins) and two girls oh yeah and my mom too! ha Thanks for the great giveaway

Anonymous said...

My husband is a super dad and grandfather. Making it even sweeter is the fact the man can do anything
related to remodeling! He would look super in a pair of those Dockers

Robin said...

The other day my son was wearing a t-shirt that said "My Dad can fix anything". My son had just fixed something for me and wanted me to add "and so can I" to the bottom of his t-shirt.

I thought it was so cute the pride he had in being like his dad.

laurie -magpie ethel said...

My hubby is a Docker's man, but we have none of the cargo variety. Crossing my fingers.

Julie said...

My hubby is all about some cargo pants. I think all of his pants (except for the dressy ones) have cargo pockets. And he's totally a DIYer. Thanks for the great giveaway!
julien [at] alumni . clemson . edu

Nicole said...

These look cool! and Wow ten winners. My dad would love these.
nicolehcli@gmail.com

Mariah said...

These are just the sort of thing that I think my husband would wear. And maybe he'll FINALLY get around to glueing together the pieces of the dining chairs that we bought 5 YEARS AGO when we got married.

Ellen said...

It would be wonderful to win one of those for my boyfriend. *hopehopehope* He would love one of them...

Chos said...

What a wonderful giveaway! Just looking at the style, I know my life partner would look fab in those slacks. He's no crumb bum when it comes to work around the house and now after a decade of old-house-owning he knows his way around power tools even the router and sawz-all as well as re-plastering the heck out of the walls &tc. Fun. Love all the inspiration you share on an almost daily basis.

Fern said...

My husband is totally useless around the house - I had to explain to him this morning what one would use a circular saw for, but the moment a computer goes wrong or explodes (as the tech in this house tends to do!) he is there within a moments notice pulling it apart and making suitably geeky comments... so officially, I can't really complain :)

And his bum would look super in these!

Mollie said...

My DIY hubby would look fantastic in these!

mollie at BYU dot NET

jodi @ back40life said...

my diy hubby would love these pants...he's a big fan of cargoes! thanks!

Joshua said...

These dockers are great! Thanks for the giveaway!

Natalie said...

My husband is a DIY king (often doing projects that I have requested and batted eyes for).

LiliAime said...

Wahou !! Great giveaway !! My husband and my father are DIYers both..
But as a DIYer too, I may keep this pant for myself..Who knows ??
Lili

kjramstack said...

My dad is the ultimate DIYer. He fixes my car, re-wired my house, installed windows, roofed... I could go on and on. I owe him SO much for all of the help he has given me over the years.

Jai and Lauren Soloy said...

Hey, great giveaway! I have a man who would love to wear those! Although I might make him take them off for DIY projects!

Nina said...

My husband would love these! This is his first Father's Day (Our little girl will be 16 days old) so winning this would help make it memorable!

Nina Ninabeth19 at gmail dot com

vankristie said...

I am definitely going to have to check these ou - they look perfect for my husband.

debb said...

I love dockers for the men in my life! As a matter of fact, for me too! The hubster is not so much a do it yourself guy- but he tries! When ever a repair is being made or a project being assembled there are always leftover parts- parts that actually are supposed to be in the project- LOL! We always get a chuckle out of this....

Kathryn said...

My husband is in desperate need of new pants and these would be perfect! Thanks for the recommendation.
kathryn.mcelroy23 {at} gmail {dot} com

Unknown said...

My DIY husband will be celebrating his first father's day this year--we are adopting two boys from Russia, and are in the "paper pregnancy" right now. These pants would be perfect for when my men go build things together!

Michelle said...

These pants would be great for my DIY husband, who is also a fantastic dad!
Thanks for the chance to win!
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Sara Bradbury said...

My hubby is a diy dad all the way and would love those cargo pants!

wendyc. said...

Dockers are his favorite. Thanks JSIM for the contest.

Anonymous said...

My husband is so proud of himself whenever he manages to anything remotely handy around the house. I'd love to be able to give him these -- maybe with a new wrench in the pocket! triciacornellATgmail.

jdavissquared said...

What a fun giveaway for the dudes in our lives! My dad is one handy fellow, and would love these!

C said...

Yeah, nice pants. Tell me more about the chickens!

Erica said...

What a cool giveaway, and what a great Father's Day gift!

MeZAndEMakes3 said...

Wow, these would be great for my dad or for my daughter's father for Father's day. Thank you so much for the generous offer!
Happy Father's day to all of the daddies out there!

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

I am so proud of my "not usually DIY guy" because he installed a new door knob kit on our basement door this past week-using tools and all!! ALL BY HIMSELF!!!! YOu have to understand that I am married to a wonderfully creative and imaginative man, one whose written words reach into the depths of my soul, but he is not tool-friendly, so this is a very big deal. Winning a pair of these great looking pants for him would be super!

Anna
anna.pamprdchef@gmail.com
www.annasplaceofholding.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a great giveaway. Hubs is always changing a paint color for me and my undesisive mind.

Itsmelealee@gmail.com

Unknown said...

my husband is a great DIY. He would look great in these pants and I could throw away his ripped old jeans.

Maggie said...

Cathe, what a great giveaway! My husband has lived in Dockers for yEaRs! These straight cargos are so great--love the slimmer silhouette. Hope I win!
maggieraguse@comcast.net

Artsy Aut said...

My husband would look great in those! Especially when hes helping me with my DIY projects!

Anonymous said...

What a great giveaway! With four sons, my husband has decided that the best plan of all is for them to be our DIYers, and so far it's working! Between all my guys, a pair of these would be most appreciated. Julia
cre8tivew4ATyahooDOTcom

SandyE said...

I'm newly married, and this is my new hubby's first Father's Day with a step-daughter! He's been the king of DIY lately - since we moved into his house and are fixing my old one up to sell.

Marcia W. said...

My father was the BIG DIYer and I miss him. Now, my mother and I together are attempting a little diy together. And, if we have our way, then we will get my brother our of his jeans and into some dockers. He is a great son, brother, father, uncle, nephew, and grand "Papa". Hope can win some for him. mlwright29 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Marcia W. said...

My father was the BIG DIYer and I miss him. Now, my mother and I together are attempting a little diy together. And, if we have our way, then we will get my brother our of his jeans and into some dockers. He is a great son, brother, father, uncle, nephew, and grand "Papa". Hope can win some for him. mlwright29 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Paula ~ castleandcottagesigns said...

They look quite comfy...a house full of diy'ers here! :)
How cute is that photo of your dog and the chick!

Bryssy said...

Dockers! My hubby looks so cute in them! We've been preparing the last bedroom (#6) in our 97-year-old house for paint. (We had to strip the wallpaper - I loathe that!) in anticipation our our newest addition to the family - arriving sometime in September. I'll be trying to finish our dining room set that I started last summer, as well!

Anonymous said...

My husband is also a DIY guy. He helped build our chicken coop and likes to sew. :) I'd love to win a pair for him.

Kristy

mosier atgmail dot com

Anonymous said...

My husband built our chicken coop too! I am waiting on 6 chicks to hatch probably this weekend. Love the docker pants, my hubby used to have some and they were sooo soft.

jenni_pooh86@yahoo.com

Green Bag Lady Teresa said...

Sounds great, I think my husband would love them! So far, he is only getting socks and a travel bag for his toiletries. Do men call them toiletries? He need new pants. He complains that all of his are shrinking in the dryer. Hmmm, I think that maybe the belly is expanding instead!

teresa(at)vanhatten(dot)com

Jennifer E said...

Dockers without a baggy butt? Who'da thunk it?

carol said...

My husband is truly a DIY Dad...how many husbands will take many weekends to re-do a 100+ yr. old barn, when he's not with the Boy Scouts on a camping trip or not with the church praise band playing drums or planting/working in a vegetable garden? He deserves some new pants!

Dee Tollaksen said...

Great looking menswear. Gotta love the Father's day contest. . . when we moved into our home my husband caused so much trouble "fixing" things, we had to put him on "power tool probation." He has improved tremendously, but we still like to laugh at the errors of a new homeowner.

Anonymous said...

super cool pants! My DH would love them! thanks!
DanaYhrGr8 at hotmail dot com

momma-o-minnie said...

My husband has worn dockers literally for decades... can you say baby-boomer? He'd love another pair (one that fits would be nice since he's getting the middle aged spread." Rebecca@ kruchome@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

My husband had been losing weight to get off blood presssure medication. He could use a new pair of pants!
akautzsch@gmail.com

JaneT said...

My husband is definitely a DIY guy. He would love to have a new pair of Dockers!!!

Raye Marie said...

I know a few dads who could use a great pair of pants. Thanks for the giveaway!

Randi said...

My husband practically lives in
Dockers. Except for when he's working on the honey-do list. :)

Paula said...

My kids' daddy is in desperate need of some new pants! Hadn't seen these ones before... they sure would look great on him! Thanks for the chance!
paulaharrington@cox.net

Nancy said...

Hi Cathe,
My husband just built a flat-stone entry to the chicken coop to keep predators from digging under the door! AND he put a girl's comfort seat on my mountain bike today! We'll be married 30 years in August. He's a keeper, and would love some new dockers!
Nancy
Sebastopol

Andi said...

My husband destroyed my favorite pair of his "casual" pants climbing on the roof last weekend to put a tarp up where an ash tree fell over on our house. I actually think I'd like the look of these dockers a bit better than the pair he consigned to the rag bag. afasimpaur(at)gmail(dot)com

Haann said...

My father is a jack of all trades. Perfect!

Erin said...

my father is the person who still picks up hitch-hikers because they need a ride, organically gardens, roofs his own house, and hikes by himself through the Adirondacks. Some of this frightens his children (understandably), but he wouldn't be my dad if he didn't do it all.
erinkobieATgmail dot com

Shawn said...

I LOVE my man (a Chaplain in the US Army) and get to see him pretty great everyday in his uniform, but on days off he would look great in Dockers! 10 pairs to give, WOW that is awesome!

jennifer said...

These pants are perfect for my husband! They look like they're great for chasing around our little one that's just now learning to crawl. No knee holes!

cakegirl said...

My husband and son both love Dockers. And I love the price point and ease of care. There's always room for another pair of comfy, good-looking pants!

Catherine said...

I'd love to see my husband in these. I like that they're cargo, but don't look like they belong on a teenager...and I'd cross my fingers that the DIY is somewhere in the fabric and will rub off on my lovely DIY-challenged hubs. :)

catherineh_78@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Nice Pants - would love to win a pair. heidiap4@yahoo.com thanks Heidi

Jen M. said...

What a wonderful giveaway! My husband is in desperate need of nice-looking, but still comfortable pants for his job at a Home Depot department manager. I'd love to be able to surprise him with these as a thank you for being a wonderful husband and incredible dad. :)

Marissa said...

My dad's a carpenter. Some of my earliest memories are of him working at the table saw in our garage. I can almost smell the sawdust thinking about it! :o)

I'd love to gift a pair of Dockers to the man who taught me how to swing a hammer so many years ago... my dad.

marissamakes@gmail.com

Misty.Creek said...

Maybe my honey would do some DIY if he wore these pants. :)

misty dot creek1 at gmail dot com

Juan Navarro said...

Wow, I love these, they seem more suave, but still useful. Are they only in Khaki colors? Because darker ones would be rad...

cdavid said...

This Dad loves these for work and play! Good to know I am not the only one rebuilding a chicken coop too :)

LisaAnn said...

Nice looking pants- would love to have them :) My hubby, the Dad, wouldn't be caught dead in them :( It's no wonder all nine of the kids have their own, very distinct styles LOL>

Valerie said...

I would love to put my husband in these, I'm so tired of seeing him in boring jeans all the time. No, really, ALL the time!

365 Dresses said...

Good gracious! I was reading the post and thinking "perfect...for me!"

Debilou ~ Mississippi Mama said...

I would love to win these for my husband,, I couldnt have dreamed of a better dad for my children. He's the best.

ctemommy said...

These Dockers look great and he could use a new pair of pants. He's a great day to our 3 kids :)
Carla

Kathleen W. said...

My husband is the best father! He never spends money on himself, so often his clothes are a shambles. Plus he's lost a lot of weight over the last year and his pants are falling off him!

Nell said...

Phew! Just in time! My husband couldnt be a better dad, AND he's a jack of all trades. Master of a few! Yay for dads!

/sewprimitive said...

My Hub has been DIYing for the family for almost 50 years now. I'd say he's earned a pair of new pants, wouldn't you? Thanks for the chance at this giveaway, Cathy.

Julie Campbell said...

Oh my goodness! Thank you SOOOO much! I can't wait to see these on my guy! You're the best!

Stephanie said...

Thank you! We got the pants today and my hubby looks fantastic in them! Nice giveaway... Nice blog... Nice pants! You're the best!