As you can imagine, there is much grief. I will be returning to my childhood town of Colorado Springs tomorrow to meet with my sister, Jennifer, who will be flying in from Missouri. Together we will do our best to handle all necessary arrangements. We would greatly appreciate your prayers and good thoughts.I will be away until late next week and look very forward to returning to my family and my dear friends in blogland. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my next post scheduled for Friday, a great giveway, that will run while I am away.

237 comments:
1 – 200 of 237 Newer› Newest»I am very sorry for your loss. Praying for your and your family.
I am so sorry for your loss, I will be thinking about you and your family.
So sorry for your loss, especially during this holiday season. I am sure that all of your fans will be here when you get back. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Cathe -
I'm so very sorry to hear about your brother. Please know that I send good wishes and prayers to you and your family. Be at peace.
Elaine Allen
Im so sorry for your loss,I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time for you
Your strength and courage amaze me. Let it carry you through this difficult time and know that your blog family is thinking about you and your family.
Wishing you warm hugs,
Cindy Shea
www.thevintagevignette.blogspot.com
I am so sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers are being sent your way......
I am so sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers for you and your family.
So sorry, Cathe. Take care of yourself.
You and your family are in my prayers. My "baby" brother is in ICU and up until yesterday they did not think he would make it, so I do know what you are going through.
thoughts and prayers for you and your family from Oregon
I can not imagine how devastating this must be for you.
As for prayers, you have them. WIshing you peace, love and healing.
I will say a prayer for you - God Bless you and your family!
Sending up prayers for you & your family.
Heartfelt sympathy.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
So sorry for your loss.
Prayers are with you and your family.
Melinda
I am very sorry for you loss. He was such a handsome man! We will be praying for your family.
Ohhhhhh, honey. I'm SO sorry. What a bad hand you've been dealt... I'm inspired simply by the title of your post ~ your spirituality is critical right now and I know you are tapped in. If there is ANYTHING that I could do here, locally, PLEASE, don't hesitate to ask! {I KNOW we always say that, but seriously! Just keep it in mind!}
I'll be praying for your and your dear family. Again, I'm just so sorry... xo- E.
Oh Cathe, I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I am praying for you that God will give you clarity of thought and His wisdom in your decision making, and for strength, comfort and peace for you and your family. God will be right there with you, sweetie. Lean on Him and let Him be your strength. He will give you all you need.
May you feel His presence with you,
Love and prayers,
Becky
So so sorry for your loss.(((Hugs ))) to you and your family.
My prayers are with you Cathe, I am so sorry for your loss. A big hug for you and your family.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Peace to you.
Please accept my deepest condolences. My prayers go out to you and your family. Take care. Norma.
I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I will be praying for you, too. So sorry for your loss.
I am so soooo sorry for your loss, sugar. It makes it especially bad this time of year. I am thinking of you and your family.
xoxo,
Connie
Cathe- there are no words, just know we are praying for you.
Angie
I am so sorry for your loss.
Please take your time to do whatever you need. You are a wonderful sharing and caring human being.
Wish there was something I could do for you now.
I'm so sorry for you and your familys' loss, Cathe.
Dear Cathe, You are in my prayers. Your faith and family (and your blog family) will see you through this terrible shock. God bless you and your family.
Emanda
In death, life is changed, not ended. (Episcopal Book of Common Prayer)
I'm so sorry about your brother. You are in my prayers.
I don't even know you other than your blog.... but heart is heavy for you. I am so sorry that your brother has passed. I have no idea how that must feel, I am praying for you and your family.
You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
My prayers are with you and your family-so very sorry for your loss.
Our prayers are with you and your family.
I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayer's are with you and your family~Take care,kristianne25
I'm sorry to hear that, but it's happened. Just think of it, he is moving on to another journey in life.
I hope you feel better.
Blessing,
Oh Cathe, I am very sorry for your loss! Heartfelt wishes from me to you and yours.
I'm so very sorry to hear about your brother. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
*sob* my brother had a liver transplant not too long ago... we have lost him several times... *hugs and kisses*... to you
god be with you and give you the strength, grace, and wisdom in this time of grieving. i am so sorry for you and your family. may god hold you tight tonight and everytime you need his comfort.
Cathe, I am so sorry for you and your family. I will be thinking and praying for you all.
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers and good thoughts are with you now as you process through this sadness. Stay safe and well.
I am terribly sorry for you and your families. I wish you the strength you need to deal with these tough days ahead.
Dear Cathe,
I am so very sorry for this loss. Prayers to you and your family.
Cathe,
I'm so very sorry for your loss, prayers are coming your way...........
Gail
You and your family are in my prayers! I am so very sorry for your great loss.
I am so very sorry! Your family will be in my prayers
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Ohhhh, I am so sorry! Please know that I am sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family!!
I am very sorry! I will be praying for you and your family to have the strength to go through this...
I'm so sorry for your loss.
My condolences. You're in my thoughts.
On Friday, 11/27 @ 9:00 pm, my next posting will issue and there's something there for you. ♥
I'm sop sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
*hugs*deb
Oh My gosh Cathe, that is so sad. I only know you through blogland, but I fell immense sorrow for you and your family.
I pray that God will wrap his arms of comfort, protection, and provision around you and carry you through this tradgedy.
I will certainly keep you in my prayers through this holiday season.
(And I just want to say, I am SO glad that I do not have to *out God and prayer in blogland!)
Im so very sorry for the loss of your brother. My brother died 2yrs ago and I miss him so much. I know how much you will miss him. Take care Sally(my brother named me Sally)
Im so very sorry for the loss of your brother. My brother died 2yrs ago and I miss him so much. I know how much you will miss him. Take care Sally(my brother named me Sally)
Cathe, You & your family are in my prayers. I have "been there" twice at the loss of my oldest and youngest brothers within 6 months. So my heart is breaking for you and your sis.
God give you comfort and strength,.
Sharon
Dear Cathe:
You and your sisters will be in my thoughts and prayers as you come together for your brother. I hope that your shared memories of him will sustain you until your pain subsides leaving you only with thoughts of happier times.
God Bless,
Donna
My heart goes out to you!
your blog is one of my favorites. I'm SO very sorry for your loss.
"Isaiah 25:8
He will swallow up death forever. The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears from all faces; he will remove the disgrace of his people from all the earth. The LORD has spoken. "
i am so sorry, you have many friends who are thinking about you and care for you
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that God will comfort and keep your family in this most difficult time.
There is nothing we can say that can convey how badly we feel for you and your family.
I will say I am so sorry for the sadness and loss you feel.
The blog community is a big one and a caring one. We will welcome you back when you feel up to it.
I send virtual hugs. Take care at this difficult time. Brave Heart
Beky
Melbourne, Australia
Oh dear Cathe...I am so very sorry for the loss of your brother sweet friend, please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers ~ wish I could give you a big hug, xxoo, Dawn
I am so very sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
Cathe,
you are in my thoughts and prayers.
hugs
Cathe,
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I will be sending caring and supportive thoughts your way during this heartfelt time.
A big, warm virtual hug (with much back patting) and love,
Whitney
So very sorry about your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. Love & blessings from NC!
I'm so sorry for your loss! My prayers are with you and your family!
Cathe,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your blog post, "Goodbye for now" tells me that you, like me, believe that you will see him again someday. What a day of rejoicing that will be.
Take care, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
sorry to hear this sad news.
I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that your time with your sisters was a blessed time filled with wonderful memories of your brother.
Sincere sympathy, Cathe. Prayers are with you. Hugs, Gayle.
Thinking of you and your family at this very sad time. Hold on to all of the happy memories you shared. x
What can I say except my thoughts and prayers will be with you. It is so difficult to loose a loved one especially when you have no warning. I hope all the plans will come together easily for you and your sister.
Cathe,
I am so sorry to hear this sad news! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Much love,
Nicole
Sorry to hear about your loss. May you find comfort with your sister and other family who remember all good times you shared with him.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Cathe. I am so sorry to read such sad news.
My deepest condolences for the sudden loss of a treasured family member Cathe. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care and be strong.
saying goodbye to family is the sharpest hurt of all. i'll be keeping you in my thoughts. i'm glad you and your sister have each other to hold on to. take care of yourself.
I was so sorry to read of your sad news. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this very sad and difficult time.
Carole
I'm so sorry for your loss! May he rest in peace!
I'm so so sorry for your loss :(
So so sorry for your loss
Oh so sorry Cathe.
I always tell my Mom...if we all REALLY knew what heaven was...we would wish all of our most beloved ones on earth to be there as quick as possible.
XXOOXX
Thinking of you.
Cathe, praying for you and your family. I have just found out a beautiful family friend has been given a month to live...I feel your grief.
Best regards
Deborah
I am so sorry to hear about your brother. It's so hard to loose a sibling. My thoughts are with you and I hope all the arrangements just fall into place and you have lots of time to spend with your sister. Hugs.
Soooo sad!, dear Cath.
My thoughts are with you and your family!
Take care,
Rosa
Oh, no :( I'm so sorry. I'll say a prayer for you and your family. *Big warm hugs*
So sorry Cathe, all my prayers and toughts are for him, you and your family.
I am soooo very sorry for your loss... All my prayers are for your and your family ! I send you tons of warm hugs directly from Belgium. If you need to talk, please don't hesitate, even if we don't know each other... Love to you sweetie !
Oh Cathe, my heart truly goes out to you. I found out yesterday that my brother is ill and I jumped when I saw the picture of your brother - he looks so much like mine. I am so sorry for your loss.
So sorry!
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. I'll be thinking of you and your family and sending you prayers and hugs.
xo
jeanne
Oh Cathe, I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers went up for Tim and your family this very morning.
So sorry for your loss.
There's never enough words of comfort.
I'll have you and your family in my thoughts.
Take care x
Hi, Cathe
So sorry to hear about your brother,, prayers are with you during this very hard time.
The title of your post says more than you might realize. You are saying goodbye to Tim...but just for now. Our faith tells us that one day we will be reunited to all our loved ones who have gone before us. It is what gets us through this; God's promise of eternal life together. I will pray for strength for you and your family as you travel this difficult road.
Joyce
I'm so sorry for your loss Cathe. You and yours will be in my prayers.
Darla
My sympathies..what a nice looking man...Take care...
So very sorry! Blessings to you and your family during this difficult time.
So sorry for your loss.
My thoughts are with you and your family in this difficult time. I'm so sorry for your loss
Our prayers are with you and your family.
Words cannot express the sentiments needed at the loss of a loved one. I returned home yesterday from my Mom's funeral.
My thought and prayers are with you and your sister as you grieve the loss of our brother.
I'm so sorry for your loss Cathe. Please take care of yourself; you and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.
May you and your family find peace and comfort in this time of loss. We are praying for you here.
I am so sorry for your loss, Cathe, and hope peace and love is surrounding your family.
I am so sorry to hear of you brother's passing. Prayers heading your way.
dot
Heartbreaking - I've said a prayer for you and your family. Stay strong. God bless.
I am so truly sorry for your loss Cathe. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.
Oh my... so very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. Thoughts and prayers are with you. LindaSonia
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
Thinking of you...
Oh, no! Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time.
I know there are very few words to say that can ease your heartache and sorrow during this most difficult time.
Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying that the Lord with give you wisdom in the decisions you need to make, peace throughout it all and the knowledge that the Lord is there.
So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
I am sad for you about the loss of your brother. I pray God will give your strength and comfort when the days seem too difficult. Thank you for your many cheerful blogs and words of encouragemet to all of us!
Oh no! I'm so sorry Cathe! Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
My thoughts are with you and your family and this most difficult time.
So very sorry for your loss. This is a hard time of the year for such sorrow. Take care of you...
Ellen
I am so sorry for your loss.
Prayers for you and your family.
Cathe, I'm very sorry for your loss and will be praying that God's strong arms of comfort will wrap around you and your family.
Lorrie
I am so sorry for your loss - I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now. my heart is with you and your family.
Oh, Cathe
I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. Take care.
I'm not a daily reader of your blog but only check it out every now and then so today I saw your post about the sudden loss of your brother. I'm so sorry and you have my sincere condolences. My prayers are with you & your sister and the rest of your family as you go through this. May God give you comfort and strength and peace.
I'm so sorry for your loss! Sending good vibes your way...
Dear Cathe,
I follow your blog all the time -- tears came to my eyes for you. I send you and your family my prayers to help you all thru your grief. I am sincerely sorry for your loss. God Bless you.
Andree
Cathe I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. The only consolation is knowing that he is now in a beautiful place for it is those left behind that suffer. I too send many prayers and wishes of peace to your family.
Love
Ange
I am so so so sorry about your loss. I have lost many in my family and i know what you are going through. I am praying for you and your sister.
Big Hugs to you both.
Pattyjo
Dear Cathe,
I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that you (and your family) are in my thoughts. It is so very hard to lose a loved one, especially one so close and so unexpectedly. I wish you peace during this incredibly hard time.
With sympathy,
Kate
I'm sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Blessings to you and your family, Cathe.
Very very sorry for your loss...
may his memories comfort you. I have an older brother named Tim too...and I know I'd be devastated to lose him.
Blessings to you and yours...
I am very sorry for your loss.
My heart aches for your loss. I will say a prayer for you and your family.
Oh Cathe, I am so sorry. Here, I've been blabbing away to you about stuff I've made and you've been carrying this sadness. I am so sorry for your loss and I'm praying for you and your sister as you do the things that have to be done. Prayers for your family,too. God bless ~ we'll be here when you get back. Cyber hugz{{{Cathe and family}}}
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you for sharing so much of yourself here.
I can't even begin to imagine what it would feel like to lose a sibling. I have just one sister, and she of all others, knows me best. Maybe our siblings know us inside and out, because we share the common experience of childhood, trying to understand our parents and all of their character quirks.... I just know that you, your sister and the rest of your family are all heartsick, and I am so sorry. Please know that you are being thought of.
xoxo
Karen
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's always tough to lose a loved one and even tougher when it's unexpected. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family!
So very sorry for you and your family.
Aww.. Cathe.. there are no words.
xoxo~
Abbie
Oh, I am so sorry. I will be praying for you and all of your family. I know sudden loss. The prayers of all will help.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Wishing you strength to get through this hard time.
Cathe ~
I am so very sorry for your loss of your brother ~
I will be praying for you and your family as you go through this difficult time ~
xoxo
Lori
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.
My dearest sympathies, sending prayers, warm thoughts and hugs your way.
Know that all of us feel your pain. I'm hoping happy memories can carry you through this difficult time. XOX
I'm so sorry.
peace, love and comfort to you and your family.
With deepest sympathy Cathe. So sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. My thoughts are with you.
Cathe,
I am so sorry for your sudden loss of your brother. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you. Know that all of us will be praying for you.
Kindredly, Lynne Laura
Cathe
You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers. May you all find peace & comfort with each other.
Nerissa
So very sorry for your loss. All of my love goes out to you. Be safe and know that you are loved.
So sorry for your loss
Take care of yourself
hugs
françoise
{{{HUGS}}}} I've been thinking of you all weekend!
~TidyMom
I'm very sorry for your loss, Cathe. Sending you hugs and thoughts of comfort from Virginia. If you believe in any sort of heaven, maybe you'll picture Tim and Shelly happy together.
~~Meredith
My heart goes out to you and your sister, Cathe..you are in my prayers.
I am so very sorry for your loss. Gather strength and energy from all those you know and those of us sending it in a way such as this, but heartfelt nonetheless.
I am so very sorry to hear of the lost of your beautiful brother! I will say a prayer for you. This kind of loss becomes easier but never goes away. Love to you and your family.
Sympathies on the loss of your brother. Prayers for you and your family.
Hi Cathe,
My name is Betty, we met at the Vintage Holiday Boutique, I was upstairs dressed in the 1940's apron outfit and you bought a wood spool from me. I am shocked to read of your loss. I lost my sister unexpectedly last December and at this time of year the pain runs deep and the heart hurts greatly. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Lean on the loved ones around you for support, and make sure you take the time YOU need to grieve. Betty
You and your family are in my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss. Soft gentle hugs mentally on their way.
Cathe, I gasped when I saw the picture of your handsome brother and your devastating news underneath. I am so sorry for you and your family to experience such a terrible loss at this usually cheerful time of year. My thoughts and prayers will be with you every day.
I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Wow...I am so sorry for your loss. Your brother looks like he was such a nice guy. I can't imagine what that would be like. I will remember you in my prayers. I do love how you titled your post because that says it all. It's just for a season and then you will be reunited.
So very sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my prayers.
so hard to find the words.
I'll be praying for you and your family.
My thoughts are with you. Take you time coming back to blogging--we'll be here.
My heart goes out to you and your family; your brother looked so wonderful, and too young to be taken from you. My deepest sympathies.
Hello Cathe - I just visited here for the first time today and I was so very sorry to hear of the loss of your brother. My prayers are with you and your sister and family during this very sad time. Take care and may the Lord fill your heart with peace...
Hugs & Blessings,
Becky S.
Oh Cathe- I am so sorry for you on the loss of your dear brother. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.- Mary
I wish I knew something better to say, but all I know is I am so sorry for your loss, and I wish you peace and comfort during this time of grief.
Praying for you and your family!
I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.
I am so sorry.
I am very sorry for you and your family's loss. I know exactly how you feel and I also loss my big brother too and there are no words that describe what is going on inside your heart. I pray for you, as you heal and wish you peace.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. No words can take that pain away, but just know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. ~Lori
so sorry for your loss.....you are in my thoughts
I am really sorry to hear this.
I am so sorry for your loss... My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family during this difficult time.
I am sorry for your loss and will be thinking of you.
I'm so sorry for your loss. xoxo
So very sorry for your loss. May god be with you and your family in this time of need.
Cathe,
I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you and your family.
Hugs,
Barb
Oh Dear One I am so sorry. There is positivley NO doubt in my mind ~ to be out of the body is to be in God's loving arms.
This life so short ~ eternity the real prize.
Until you are together again ~ wishing you the special kind of Peace only our Lord can provide.
Lots of Love,
Terri Takacs
I am sending my sympathy to you and your family. You give so much of yourself on this blog--please know that you are cared about.
I too am so sorry for your loss... Keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.
I had been away for the holiday and was just checking in when I read the sad news. I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for you and your family. God Bless you All.
Kim from Jersey
I'm so very sorry.
Cathe, I am so very sorry. I will be praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment