I think that is the sweetest Thanksgiving decoration I have ever seen. I am making my kiddos make me some of those for next year. Have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving! Kate
So sorry to hear about your brother, and so close to a family holiday. You and your family are in our prayers. Do what you need and do not fret about the blog. We will all be here when you can return.
13 comments:
You're family is in my prayers Cathe!
~TidyMom
I think that is the sweetest Thanksgiving decoration I have ever seen. I am making my kiddos make me some of those for next year. Have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!
Kate
Those are the cutest!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
these are brilliant again hun love them,hope you have a happy thanksgiving love cheryl xxx
They're so beautiful!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from Canada where we celebrate Thanksgiving in early October.
Likewise! Happy Thanksgiving!
Brenda
They are adorable!
My time was faster then yours. I've my Thanks Giving Yesterday.
You have a great time today.
Happy Thanks Giving and a great weekend.
Blessing,
How sweet are these! Happy Thanksgiving! My prayers are with you this coming week, hope things go as well as they can and you are home safe soon!
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
So sorry to hear about your brother, and so close to a family holiday. You and your family are in our prayers. Do what you need and do not fret about the blog. We will all be here when you can return.
-Mly
Wow!!! That is such a very beautiful thanksgiving. Oh I love it!!!
Post a Comment