I’m not sure what has taken me so long, but I finally started a shop on Etsy. My first items listed are my covered journals. Wish me luck!
To see my shop in action click on the image above, orHERE!
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations on taking the plunge and opening your shop! You've got some lovely journals! I favorited a few I think my daughter would like! I wish you the best of luck!!!!
Congratulations and welcome! You'll do well, I'm sure. It was a fellow Etsian who turned me on to your blog, so you already have a following there of sorts. :-)
12 comments:
Congratulations on taking the plunge and opening your shop! You've got some lovely journals! I favorited a few I think my daughter would like! I wish you the best of luck!!!!
Yay!
At the rate it's going, Etsy is going to take over the world. Or at least the craft world...
I've already recruited one family member and I'm working on another.
Congrats on the shop, and good luck!
I'll tweet about you on Twitter. It looks great so far Cathe!! :)
Hooray! Welcome to the fold :)
I hope you love it - and that it's prosperous.
-Robin Lynne
www.robinlynne.org
yayy congrats! :)
It's about time!
Congratulations!! The shop looks great and I see you've had your first sale!! It's the journal I own, which I ADORE. Everyday. No kidding.
Whitney
All the best on Etsy! Off to visit your brand new store :)
Congrats! Very exciting...going to check it out right now!
Congrats on your sales!
PussDaddy
Well dadgum, it's about time! :)
Congratulations and welcome! You'll do well, I'm sure. It was a fellow Etsian who turned me on to your blog, so you already have a following there of sorts. :-)
Post a Comment