Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Right@Home: First Guest Blog Post!













I’m so excited to announce that today you can find my first Guest Blogger post on SC Johnson’s Right@Home website. I share a do-it-yourself project for making your own vintage-style sign, just click on the above giant blue button.

The Right@Home website gives resources for everything from cooking, cleaning and organizing to family advice and home designing tips & tricks. I will be posting once a week in January and February in the Designing For Your Home section. So click on over and take a look! I would love if you would leave a comment on my post there. Thanks everyone!!!

10 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

That's awesome! I love your signs!
-10oneworld

Anonymous said...

Yea...my friend..you're famous!!!
:)

Caryn

Broken China Treasures said...

Great tutorial and even better exposure! Congratulations!

bethany said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog-I have a great photographer friend who took that adorable picture in my header. And BTW-is that your real kitchen?!? I love the wall color, love the sign LOVE IT!

Cathe Holden said...

Yes, Bethany, that's my little kitchen. Really, it's all about the stove! Seriously, everything else in the room is Home-Depot DIY!

Pamela said...

Vingtage Signs
Amazing !!! Well written, great
step by step, easy to follow
Yippee !!! My neighbor is famous!! You should sell those
signs, I would stand in line to
buy two. (honest) Gotta start saving scrap wood for Cathe to make
treasures out of.

Pamela #11

Blessed said...

Congrats! 143

Journal Swag said...

Awesome, Cathe! Way to go!

Sheila

Christie Cottage said...

Another wonderful blog read.

Your signs are great!

Anonymous said...

Your article was great!