Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Baby Coffee Table Gallery

Why would you deliberately place your sweet baby under a piece of furniture? Check out my post on the Baby Coffee Table Gallery at SC Johnson’s Family Economics to find out!
To get your own baby gallery up and running, here are some free PDF downloads for you! Click on the images to access the files for printing.

6 comments:

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

what an absolutely fabulous idea!

Dapoppins said...

Your blog just blows me away...

just saying

plaisanter said...

Love this idea, Cathe!

Nancy's Notes said...

Great idea, love your blog, it's really great!

Thanks for sharing!

Nancy

Janet's Creations said...

The cheeries are devine.

I'm sure I have some red wooden beads somewhere.... hmmm...
now where are those little guys?

Thanks for sharing. Your blog is always a pleasure

Lorena Maddox said...

I love this creative idea!