The Bright Side Project. If you’ve never been there, you won’t believe what you’re missing! A feel-great site with giveaways galore. They chose a few of my favorite things and found just the right people to contribute them to an exciting giveaway running now through May 28, 2010. Thank you for making me a rock star today, TBSP!

Super cool Amy Locurto of Living Locurto and I Heart Faces interviewed me on her website HERE. I adore Amy. She is also a graphic designer/blogger/mom. We go waaay back together, about 2 years. That’s something like 20 years in blog friendships. Thank you so much for the kind feature Amy!

5 comments:
Ha! Two years is a long time for blogging:-) Thanks again for the interview. I'm headed over to The Bright Side Project now. Can't wait to see what your favorite things are. Have a great weekend!
Well of course you are featured everywhere my dear, you are mega fabulous and one-of-a-kind !
Can't wait for our next round of coffee. When ?
xo
Kate
how exciting for you- I love that website!
Congratulations! and I'm happy to find two new awesome blogs to check out. Your book turned journals are quite wonderful by the way!
Everybody want s a piece of fabulous!
You go girl!♥
Post a Comment