Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Last Resort Costumes

I dug out these are BK shots (before kids, 15+ years ago) of Jeff and I dressing up for a Halloween party as, what else, each other. I’m a duck hunting uni-brower, and Jeff is, of course, Cathe the graphic artist (in my brunette days,) complete with portfolio in hand, and dare I mention: stirrup pants. I think this is probably the most fun we ever had as a couple, completely cracking ourselves up. We had to drive to the out of town party separate for reasons I don’t remember, making it even funnier with the looks we got along the way.
Here’s what we really looked like back then.
For more laughs, HERE is a link to our couple’s costumes two years ago.

22 comments:

Leslie @ Bei Mondi said...

Omg! I love it! Thanks for the laugh.

Lainie said...

ROFL, hilarious!
Found your site last night, just adore your craft work especially the cotton spools.

CitricSugar said...

Too funny! Bravo on the stirrup pants -that's a bold choice!

Unknown said...

That made me laugh out loud! You two are awesome.

Lori E said...

Okay he must be double jointed to have his hand down like that?
I would have to paste on a big beard to be my husband and at 6'3 he would have to walk on his knees to be me.

Joyce said...

lol that's awesome!

Loddelina said...

Thanks for sharing those pics - not many men can wear a woman's outfit with such pride and grace!
And you make a pretty brunette - even with the unibrow...

Little Lovables said...

hilarious post!!

urban craft said...

Oh, I was checking out the REno 911 costumes. That is so rad! I can't believe you got a cop car for the photo too. Hilarious!

sweetjeanette said...

Hilarious! I love it!!!

sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

Suzanne said...

That makes it even funnier that you had to drive separately. You guys are so cute!

Unknown said...

Lovely blog and HILARIOUS costumes! I found you from Centsational Girl. C'mon over and stop by my blog if you get a chance! http://www.betterafter.blogspot.com

Magpie Magic said...

LOL That made me laugh. :-) Great costumes.

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Here's how it went:
I sat back with my coffee and my morning blogs....opened yours up with a full mouth of coffee....
BIGGGGGGGGGGG MISTAKE!!!

Laugh, spew coffee, cough, choke, laugh....

Michele said...

So brave...so funny! Thanks, I needed a station break for a bit of humor and fun!

The Redhead Riter said...

Double, double toil and trouble;
fire burn and cauldron bubble.
~ Shakespeare "Macbeth"~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

TidyMom said...

OMG Cathe that is hilarious!! LOVE it!

~TidyMom

xashee's corner said...

OMG!! you crack me up, the both of you!! LOL GREAT costumes and thank you so very much for sharing the giggles!! Have an AWESOME evening! :D

Lisa said...

That is hysterical! And way cute, too. I just can't imagine Jeff in stirrup pants, which makes the whole thing even better,

bella said...

Why does he have such a nice chesty area?

Andrea said...

Ha ha ha...I love it! My hubby is a duck hunter also. I love how you even had a decoy! And your hubby...too funny!!!

jdavissquared said...

this is hilarious!