Lol, dominique, that's why I entitled it that. No, they can't, but if I were in charge, they could. Of course, it could lead to disaster, and probably would with all the kids decorating as they like...just a fun idea. Mostly, it's my need to be creatively controlling even outside my own home, ha.
Awdrey- It's all an illusion. The base photo of the lockers is from istockphotos.com. I added color and elements in Adobe Illustrator. The kids would never get away with actually decorating their lockers like that, it's just me having a little fun with my kids. Sorry if I'm confusing everyone. I didn't realize it looked that real.lol!
12 comments:
Those are great! I love them!!
Great locker art! Wouldn't it be great if they cold decorate their lockers!
It's strange how our children making these accomplishments makes us both happy and sad.
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
Ahhh...the first day of school! My kids don't start till Sept 8th. (can't wait). Enjoy the day!
Are you allowed to decorate them this way as oppose to just the inside ?
Lol, dominique, that's why I entitled it that. No, they can't, but if I were in charge, they could. Of course, it could lead to disaster, and probably would with all the kids decorating as they like...just a fun idea. Mostly, it's my need to be creatively controlling even outside my own home, ha.
i love it! unfortunately in my school in england we weren't allowed to do such things :(
May your children have great school years! My daughter starts a new school next Monday. I think I am more anxious than she.
No kids here, but I start back Sept 23--ah, for a longer vacation... *sigh*
AWESOME!!! Will you adopt me?? :)
Is there anyway you could share how and what you did to decorate the lockers?
Awdrey- It's all an illusion. The base photo of the lockers is from istockphotos.com. I added color and elements in Adobe Illustrator. The kids would never get away with actually decorating their lockers like that, it's just me having a little fun with my kids. Sorry if I'm confusing everyone. I didn't realize it looked that real.lol!
How neat!
I have one that just started high school too...it's a whole new world for them {and me!}
Post a Comment