I put the total number of entries into the random number generator on Random.org and it cranked out entry no. 33:
She chose the book, 1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse, to be released in November (she said she didn’t mind waiting.)
I hope you’ll pop over to her blog and give her a high-five, some knuckles, or whatever the “way-to-go!” gesture is these days! And, thanks again to all of you for following my little blog!

9 comments:
Congratulations to The Undomesticated Wife!
Cathy, your blog is lovely to follow
1
Congrats to her! I'm totally jealous, but happy for her....
Congrats to T.U.W!! Wow 1000 followers, wonderful Cathe! I adore following your blog and have shared it with many. You are so kind and sharing!
The Undomesticated Wife may become domisticated with her new book...so great!! Thanks for the give-away!!
Congrats to her!
Thank you again, I'm so thrilled (maybe I should buy a lottery ticket this week too! haha)! And when the book shows up in the mail, I'll be sure to do a project and post it! :)
Congrats to Undomesticatd Wife!
I'm green now.
Hope you experienced a wonderfully fantastic Tuesday!
Congratulations to The Undomesticated Wife and to you on so many followers!
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
wowww..its fantastic blog...
i love ur blog..im following up
Post a Comment