A week of great blogs nominated by JSIM readers and chosen by yours truly for feature during my vacation. Please visit each blog leave them a nice comment!The great blog maya*made, nominated by Stacey Orndorff of Project Junkie, really floats my boat.

Handmade burlap bags and buckets, really cool tutorials, fun recipes and great decorating inspiration are all stiched up in a lovely and soothing daily read. Enjoy!

5 comments:
What a treat to discover all the creative blogs that you featured here, Cathe. I love maya*made's beautiful blog and especially how she made blossom ladies with her daughter.
Thank you for sharing this blog with us - I just lost myself for over an hour in the gorgeous pictures and wonderful tutorials. Such a treat :)
What a neat blog!
sandy toe
Whoot Whoot!
i love those blogs! here is mine! its only things that I have made.
www.brooklyncraft.com
Post a Comment