A week of great blogs nominated by JSIM readers and chosen by yours truly for feature during my vacation. Please visit each blog leave them a nice comment!I saved you a few calories early on by posting this one late in the week. It’s the phenomenal blog of Bakerella, nominated by JSIM reader, Kristi.

If there’s anything that could put me in the kitchen baking, it’s this scrumptious blog. Bakerella shares beautifully photographed and easy to follow tutorials on making the most incredible desserts ever. I’m crazy about this whole cake-on-a-stick idea she’s got working. I sure wish she lived next door.

9 comments:
thank you so much for sharing the FUN! :) Have a GREAT day!
Oh..how fun!
sandy toe
I'm pretty new to your blog and already love it so much! This week's series has been fun and you yourself are quite a talent.
I am definitely NOT a baker (sad but true--ask my family!), but Bakerella makes me want to give it another try...
I love Bakerella - excellent choice!
oh, Yum! The photos are wonderful!
Absolutely..I am a huge fan:)
Fantastic pix. Thanks so much for sharing all of these wonderful blogs for us to explore this week.
Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Hugs, Nerina :)
She's my idol!!! ha.
Thank you for sharing her blog! I hope you have a wonderful 4Th Of July weekend and stay safe:)Take care..Kristianne24 (Kristi)
Post a Comment