If you enjoyed these signs, you’ll love one of my favorite font sites where I’ve purchased some of my favorite typefaces, Letterhead Fonts- check them out!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Vacation Photos: Vintage Signage
If you enjoyed these signs, you’ll love one of my favorite font sites where I’ve purchased some of my favorite typefaces, Letterhead Fonts- check them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
those are so sweet....sandy toe
I love nostalgia pieces!! Those signs are so wonderful!! Nice pics of them, too!
Wow I love every one of those signs! You look at things kind of like I do. People watch movies for entertainment...I'm checking out the colors, styles, decor and furniture. ;0) Going to check out your font sight...thanks for sharing. Blessings, Katy
My sister and I do the same thing! We always take pictures of signs, nostalgic or not. What better way to remember the day?
Those signs are fantastic!
http://blogs.ebay.com/yellvillesigncompany
This guy does signs like the ones you have photographed. I love the "old" look.
I bet you will find ideas too make things out of these shots!
Great shots! Cheers, Julie
Great shots! My father just got back from a trip to Branson, and loved every minute of it. I can see you are, too. :)
I love all the sites in SDC, the rides aren't all that great, but the atmosphere is awesome!! now I'm off the check out the font site!!
~TidyMom
Wonderful signs! I used to have a nice font disk, but not compatible with my new Vista 64-bit. Found "dafont.com" through Google for free downloads - nice selection. Your font site - I just love looking at the home page - it's beautiful!
were you in HEAVEN!!! those signs are so YOU!
Love these photos. And I think I have to make those brownies too!
Ahh yes, Silver Dollar City. I loved going there is a kid. We used to go every fall. My favorite thing is that mine ride that probably isn't there anymore. Love the signs.
FUN!! Thank you so much for sharing!! :) Have FUN!!
Those signs look like they belong on your blog! Very cool! I really liked the site you sent us to, also. Love the old-timey stuff!
How fantastic! Love that signage! I can see why you appreciated the sign collage we discovered under my mother's barn. Hope you're enjoying your visit with your mother.
I grew up near Branson and spent my summers enjoying SDC ... thanks for bringing back great memories.
I'm so glad you posted this. I was getting ready to decorate a birthday cake this weekend but needed some inspiration for the text. Remembered reading this post earlier in the week so came back for another look. Then went over to letterheadfonts too -- which I LOVE!
So thanks for sharing! And hope you had a great vacation!!!
Post a Comment