WOUNDERFUL WORDS!HAVE A BLESSED EVENING!
I absolutely love that quote! It is definitely one to live by!!!
I hope to say the same...=)
Amen and amen! I miss her so much.
I miss Erma-she gave us great lines!
Yes, yes, yes! I have this as my quote on Facebook and think about it every day.
Words of wisdom!
I love Erma Bombeck and I have never heard that quote...beautiful.
Great words! thank you !
Love it!!
How very true...what a great reminder!sandy toe
Love that~
Thanks for sharing this fabulous quote!
Great quote! Here's to using it all up now!!
Love it!Thanks for that. :)
oooooooooooohhhh! wow, I think I might be framing that for my mother, for her birthday!
What a great quote!I just found your blog today through a post on Katie's Nesting Spot. I am enjoying a look through your past posts!I agree that Redeeming Love is fantastic. I actually have really enjoyed ALL of her books.
great.love that~
Such a perfect quote from a remarkable woman!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
WOUNDERFUL WORDS!HAVE A BLESSED EVENING!
I absolutely love that quote! It is definitely one to live by!!!
I hope to say the same...=)
Amen and amen! I miss her so much.
I miss Erma-she gave us great lines!
Yes, yes, yes! I have this as my quote on Facebook and think about it every day.
Words of wisdom!
I love Erma Bombeck and I have never heard that quote...beautiful.
Great words! thank you !
Love it!!
How very true...what a great reminder!
sandy toe
Love that~
Thanks for sharing this fabulous quote!
Great quote! Here's to using it all up now!!
Love it!
Thanks for that. :)
oooooooooooohhhh! wow, I think I might be framing that for my mother, for her birthday!
What a great quote!
I just found your blog today through a post on Katie's Nesting Spot. I am enjoying a look through your past posts!
I agree that Redeeming Love is fantastic. I actually have really enjoyed ALL of her books.
great.love that~
Such a perfect quote from a remarkable woman!
Post a Comment