So, I’m giving away one of my favorite sketchbook-journals that I sell in one of my Etsy shops. You can read more about the book HERE.

To qualify to win, all I ask is that you follow my blog. Scroll down on the right column and click on FOLLOW THIS BLOG. Then simply come back to this post and leave a comment that you are following. If you are already a follower, THANK YOU!!-just bypass the first step. I will randomly choose from the comments and match it up to the followers to pick a winner.

Be sure that there is a way to contact you through your blog or comment. I will pick a winner on Friday, January 9, 2009, post the winner’s name and blog and ship the sketchbook right out!

UPDATE: After reading through all the wonderful comments, I'm realizing that many of you are under the impression that I hand bound my sketchbooks. In reality, I only cover blanks with my graphics. HERE is an example of how I do it with fabric as shown in the very first JSIM post.

91 comments:
Such an easy to enter giveaway! I just love the sketch book and can imagine myself already witting/drawing such wonderful thing in it.
Nicole
x
P.S I now follow you!
I follow you! Fun!!
What a great blog! I love your journals!
And what a cool idea for a blog contest. I'm following for sure! Count me in.
Oh, I follow alright! Don't even remember how I got to your blog, but it's the combination of design/craft that hooked me! Plus, you remember all the old school art department techniques! Woo hoo! I think I love your logo design best....good stuff! Include me in the giveaway...I would love a journal!
I love the sketch book and it goes with my resolution to write more letters back home and draw more :)
I'm a follower... Pick me, pick me!
That's an Awesome Prize! and your work is totally cool. I would love to be a follower of your blog! =)
~Nyny
NewYorkTran@gmail.com
*Bursts into the comments section flexing my mom muscles and glaring at the other hopefuls with my best NYC subway face*
me please :D
Very nice!! I'm following now. I really like the look of your work!
Anji
I'm a follower,, love your blog, count me in! Thanks
Ooh I love it. Count me in for the running! :D
I tried to follow your blog, but there is no link open to do so. My blog has this same problem too! I visited your studio...wow you are so organized. Can you come to mine and do that for me? LOL! Happy New Year
follower :)
I'm a follower! Great blog! Such an easy giveaway! I'm posting a giveaway tomorrow. I'd love for you to check it out.
www.jeannelouise.blogspot.com
I love the small size! Count me in please!
I LOVE the sketch book :)
I'll gladly follow your blog!
gosh, that's gorgeous. I'm following the blog & hearting your shop, cuz I know I need it. . .
Count me in. I love em...
what a sweet sketchbook! love it!
After 10 minutes of searching i found how to post a comment.. DAH
BUT i got to read so much about you. WOW, you live in petaluma! My son went to the coast guard station for classes there and i got to visit your town! I loved it, and got over one hundred images and have made cards out of them. (who knows your field, driveway, road might be in one). i am new with blogs so you are now a shortcut on my desktop) I hope to learn more on how you make journals! I write and my first book will be out oh so soon.
keep up the EXCELLENT work!
sincerely Nicole
I definitely want to win Cathe Holden exclusive....
I'm a follower!! Love your blog..
I'm not following :)
This is so wonderful. Thanks for the great chance! I'll keep reading.
Brittany
happysouls.etsy.com
Does it matter if I follow on bloglines? I loved your posts on your sisters, mine is my best friend.
Neat book!
I am a follower!
I've been followin' for a few months now, yay!
-Robin Lynne
www.robinlynne.org
robinlynne@gmail.com
wow the sketch book is cool and original. I now follow this blog.
Rita
margaritakorb@gmail.com
I am a follower! I am crossing my fingers & toes that I win this lovely book!
I follow you on google reader. Such an inspiring blog!
That's so sweet of you! I haven't done a giveaway in a while, I need to get on that!
That book is beautiful, btw. The workmanship is amazing.
Wonderful giveaway. I'm now a follower (although I have had you on my google reader for ages).
Awesome blog....great sketchbook! Love your banner! I am your newest FOLLOWER!
Awesome blog...amazing sketchbook...love your banner! I am your newest FOLLOWER!
Thanks for the opportunity to win!
www.zingotots.blogspot.com
I've been a follower. Love everything you do. The sketch book looks really cute.
Awesome!! I'm now a follower!
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
love this sketchbook!
I follow - you're in my google reader - hope that counts!
Google Reader keeps me up to date on the Cathe Holden Happenings! Does that count?
I discovered you through your guest posts on Design mom and have been hooked ever since. I wish I knew about you when I was in your area last year!
ps- would love to have one of your journals, I just sorted all kinds of bits of ephemere from my life in the last year...
Very cool! I'm so glad your Etsy store is doing well. I thought of you yesterday when I saw they are having a Handmade Journals Show in a town close by. I never knew they were that popular!
OOOOH LOVELY N VINTAGE-LIKE
I follow, I follow!
I keep your link on my blog so I can check in on your latest projects and my readers can see too!
Thanks!
Amanda
What a lovely giveaway! Please enter me. :)
You are a part of my google homepage!!! I love your work, and your books are awesome. Oh, to have your energy! Your comments about Springfield, MO (from an earlier post) really caught my attention, since my niece and nephew went to school there, about 5 hours from my hometown.
Hi! I've been following through Google Reader previously and now through blogger. I've got my heart on making a window sign with your tutorial this year..it's hard to find old windows in Hawaii..fewer vintage shops so I may just use a frame pane..thanks for the awesome ideas!
I follow you...already in google reader...but now publicly too. ;-)
I adore sketchbooks and this one is super cute.
I am now an official follower. Thank you for all you write, craft, design and share with us!
Well, I only use my blogspot blog for designing, but I do have you in my bloglines. Does that qualify me? I hope so, because that journal is adorable! Thank you for giving it away!
Blessings,
Miss Emily Rose
www.SimplyVintagegirl.com
I'm a follower now too!
I found you on craigslist awhile back, and book marked you and have enjoyed reading and watching your blog grow and change. I love many of your ideas and designs. I would be thrilled to have a sketch book of yours. Best of Luck and happy new year.
Terri
new2utreasures
Beautiful little book :) Love your blog!
i come to your blog so often, i guess it is about time i "follow" you! :)
I love to see how you constructed this book, fingers crossed :-D
I'm a veteran follower!
I don't know if this counts, but I follow you on Bloglines for updates. I love seeing what new things you come up with!
wooow what a cool giveaway and blog... what a coincidence, I just finished writing up my 2009 list of accomplished things to do and one of the things was to enter into a contest.. so one down 99 more to go (98 if i win.. one of my things was to win something as i never win anything :P)
i just graduated as a graphic designer and post-laziness stage i've added on my list to start designing my own collection of handmade books.. so thanks for the motivation and inspiration and blank sheets to sketch out my ideas hope i win :D
ooh and your my first follower
:D
I love your graphic design projects! And I read your blog all the time. Pick me!
I'm a follower!!! Love the sketchbook!!!
Suzy
love the journal. i'm following now!
Cathy you are amazing. Thanks again for sharing ideas. I am about to plan my "new" studio in an upstairs bedroom from the dungeon in the basement. We added a new window to the room and now I don't quite know what to do...but I started watching your blog when your new studio was posted. Mine will probably be a year-long process with everything else that needs to be done too.
You've been part of my Google Reader collection for some time now. Thanks for all the inspiration!
I'm following and I love that sketchbook! Wahooo!
I follow and I love the journal! Thanks for the chance!
I love your blog and your etsy shop I bought Christmas presents from you! The book is great...I think I would use it as a photo album for the man I love. Pick me!!
Happy to be a follower!
what a beautifully made book!
I'm now a follower.
I am a follower (sheesh, that sounds creepy!)
How 'bout this:
I have been following your blog for some time and would love to win a sketchbook from your etsy store! Thanks for the generous giveaway...
Lona from shadysidefarm.etsy.com
Wonderful sketchbook - the graphics are fabulous and so retro!
I already have the urge to pen my thoughts and ideas into it!
heidig@gmail.com
(I follow your blog)
I am now a follower - first time visitor to you site and love it - found it through another blog
I'm following you! :D I love that sketchbook.
mizuhiki@hotmail.com
Love the sketch book! I'm a follower!
Happy New Year!
I'm a follower!
I've been following for a little while now, but now it's "official". Thank you!
- Holly
I follow you!
I've always been a follower. Thanks for the opportunity. Everything you make is pretty-for real.
following! yay!
Me too! I've been a follower!
Well, I usually just follow you through google reader but I'm now a follower. Is that kind of like being a believer...?
:) I follow you through google reader!
I'm following you! Thank you for the great blog. Love reading it!
I've been a follower for some time now and I LOVE, LOVE your stuff - all of it! :-) Good luck to me!
I'm totally following you! There is nothing better than blank sketchbooks/journals! They make me so happy :)
I am now a fellow follower!!
I'm a new follower.. I've recently started visiting your site and LOVE it! I'm just starting a sketch book/ art journal and I love your work... I hope I win! =)
Hasn't blogging provided such a fun and varied way for us to express ourselves?
I currently have two blogs and know it's a job just to keep them up on a daily basis. I find your crafty version a breath of fresh artistic air!
I'm glad I found you!
My blogs:
http://frazierfauxpaus.blogspot.com/
and
http://raesdiet.blogspot.com/
Love the sketchbook - and so glad to find such great stuff AND a great blog. I'm more than happy to follow it!
I'm your 161st follower!
What a gorgeous site you have and I've a secret..... I would have followed *anyway*.
So happy to have found you and here's hoping my lucky number comes up!
Yes, I sketch.
I am an "official" follower now - have been following you for some time now. Thanks for all the good ideas!
Very nice sketch book. My daughter and I both draw; she is in need of a new sketch book because our dog just chewed the one she had. Thank you very much. GLTA.
Post a Comment