
Here he is for Bennett’s first few years. The third photo is the year Bennett figured it out! Just look at the smile on his face as Mike, er-uh, Santa came through the door. How hard it was to keep the secret from all the other grandkids!
The year Bennett received his dirt bike, Santa, of course, had to take ’er for a spin.
Thanks, Taco, for the most wonderful Christmas memories parents, I mean- kids could ever ask for. What a great friend, indeed.

3 comments:
That Taco, what a great sport! I wonder who enjoys Santa more...him or the kids? Will children ever get to big for 'Santa' to visit?
That's so fun! I wish we had a friend who dressed up like Santa. Looks like he has a blast doing it:-)
That's wonderful! We had a family friend Santa for years! He always missed seeing Santa cuz he was locked in the bathroom....
Post a Comment