Did I mention that in my day job I design poker apparel? Well, I do. I have the best client who absolutely would not settle for cheap quality t-shirts, hats or hoodies, so he started his own company. And being my favorite client, I felt he deserved a little promo for his store.Click Here:River Rat Poker Wear©

His product sold great at the WSOP in Vegas last year and just this week he put almost everything in his online store on sale to make way for all the new designs to come. Although it might be a bit late for Christmas shipping, if you have a poker player in the family, you’ll want to turn them on to this site. We have a few of the shirts, and everyone in my family has one of the sweatshirts and I promise, it’s the thickest, softest, highest quality hoodie you’ll ever find. And...there’s even ladies apparel! Check it out!

3 comments:
I checked out River Rat's website. Nice items, nice website. I'm not into the casino gambling thing, but I can appreciate what goes into designing the clothing and hats. Nice job!
Next summer a casino is coming into the neighboring town. I'm looking forward to it for the good food, but who knows, the gambling bug might bite me!
Hi Cathe,
Hope all is well. I just nominated your blog for the "Blog Love" award. You can pick it up at my blog if you'd like!
Happy Holidays!
MaryMarsh
http://marymarsh.blogspot.com
The sweater looks cool, I'm collecting shirts, hats, everything wearable with poker sites imprinted on them.
Post a Comment