Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Sweet Little Pots

I took an aimless drive yesterday afternoon, just to rest my eyes and neck from sitting at the computer for far too long. I found myself in the darling town of Sebastopol, back at the antique mall I once sold at. The Antique Society is such a fun place to wander through. I loved selling there, as it is a real class act as far as these types of stores go. Many, many dealers and very well run.
My girlfriend has been a dealer there for several years and is having a 30% Off retirement sale, so I took a good look at her space and found these darling little glazed pots. All three for under $10! Thanks Rose!

They are so perfect for little office supplies. I added a few labels and string and they are just darling in my studio. I already had two little pink pots that hold little items. Looks like another collection is well on its way!

While I was wondering around, I found another dealer’s space with a half-off sale. I glanced through the jewelry case and look what I found for only $14 with these lovely photos inside. Apparently, yesterday was locket day for me!

6 comments:

jonahbonah said...

Thanks Cathy for checking out my blog! I, too, love yours!!! I have added it to my favorites! I love all the antique fairs and such that you go to....oh, how I wish i had the time!!!

I would love to see a picture of your studio! One day I aspire to have fun vintage things all around my home as you do!!!

Melissa
www.theperfecttrio.blogspot.com

MaryMarsh said...

What great finds! You are so creative and resourceful! I love alternative uses for things. Wonderful blog and fantastic pictures!

T.Allen said...

Oh wow, great-you found more lockets. I think I'm going to bribe Favorite Guy to drive Miss Daisy (that's me) to the Historic District. I got a hankerin' for some oldies but goodies. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These are some great finds. I love vintage to contemporary...it's hard to decide sometimes. Lovely blog by the way. Glad to have stumbled on it!

High Desert Diva said...

You are so organized. This should inspire me...it really should.

Jewelry Rockstar said...

I love this locket.