Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Flattery, as they say...

I’ve been sharinging do-it-yourself projects since starting my blog in March. Today I received a comment from Stacey at the Blessed Nest that she had blogged about a project she found on here. Thank you Stacey and wonderful job, as well as a beautiful blog!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Just found your blog through Stacey ... Can't wait to read your archives. Love your banner!

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

Yea - we love that you shared with her,and then us. And how in the world did you copy her cute blog page on to yours?

Cathe Holden said...

Hi Jen-

I work on a Mac, so I don't know if there is a way to do this on a PC, but with Mac you can take a "screen shot" which will show ablolutely everything showing on your monitor (so be careful where you place your curser!)

The keys are command/shift/3

That will create a jpg to your desktop and then you can take that jpg into photoshop or ps elements and crop out the parts you don't want to show.

Hope that helps!