Just books on your bookshelves? You realize that’s a decorative felony, right? Read my latest post over at SC Johnson’s Family Economics for adding a little whimsy to your library.
Love the ideas! I truly enjoy your blog. And I used your tutorial on blogging this week. I had no idea that adding pages was so simple in blogger. I had never noticed it. Thank you so much.
this is how we have our cookbooks displayed in our kitchen. well, actually it's an old Radio Flyer tricycle with a trailer. all the books are in the trailer. i love it!
Love this picture. Cathe..so clever! I can see that my thrift store trips will have an added twist now as I look for new and different 'bookshelves'...
Hi, marvelous ideas and wonderful Blog, congratulations, I will visit more often for a closer look. And thanks for all the sugestions and links, Hugs, José
Cathe, I just discovered your blog today this morning, and I must say, it's a good thing it's summer because I pretty much spent all day poring over every post. You're incredibly talented, and it's awe-inspiring. I'm definitely coming back :) Vickie
I actually was going to comment on the fun with decals post, but when I saw there were 361 comments already I decided to pick a less popular post to comment on! Love your little red wagon and how it looks with the books. Now you got me thinking about what I have around here to add to my bookshelves..... :) Rose
That makes me want to get a wagon for mine! Not that I could fit a wagon on my bookshelf. LOL Maybe I'll host a book giveaway to make room? hmmm..... It would have to be after the Halloween contest I'm hosting now.
30 comments:
This is an ADORABLE idea with the little wagon holding the books =D
That's so sweet. I need to add some personality to our *gasp* books only bookshelves. ;)
Love old toys...except when my kids steal them away !
Love your wagon-as-bookcase!
LOL..I totally agree with you..there's barely room on my bookcases for books!
What a great and fun idea for your little red wagon. Super clever of you my dear. Happy creating...
super cute idea!!
I commented over at the site. Adorable!
Brenda
GENIUS! seriously...
Love the wagons...never knew they came that small, lol. I will have to look at my shelves in a different light now ;o)
Really clever idea!
Great ideas, Cathe... thanks for all your clever ideas over the years!!
Wonderful idea! You are so clever! :D
Love the ideas! I truly enjoy your blog. And I used your tutorial on blogging this week. I had no idea that adding pages was so simple in blogger. I had never noticed it. Thank you so much.
I am starting to wonder-what other goodies can hold books for me hmm. exciting prospect.
Oh man, now I'm gonna have to go buy one of those! How cute!
What a cute idea for books. That is just what my grandson's room needs to display his books. I think I'll give it a try. Now to find a wagon bargain!!
how clever! I love this...thanks!
this is how we have our cookbooks displayed in our kitchen. well, actually it's an old Radio Flyer tricycle with a trailer. all the books are in the trailer. i love it!
Love this picture. Cathe..so clever! I can see that my thrift store trips will have an added twist now as I look for new and different 'bookshelves'...
Thanks for the inspiration...
Lynette
That is such a good idea! I love it, and your blog!
Jackie @ Vintage Chic
www.totallyaddictedtovintage.blogspot.com
Hi, marvelous ideas and wonderful Blog, congratulations, I will visit more often for a closer look. And thanks for all the sugestions and links, Hugs, José
Oh how clever and ooozzzzing with creativity Be Blessed
Cathe, I just discovered your blog today this morning, and I must say, it's a good thing it's summer because I pretty much spent all day poring over every post. You're incredibly talented, and it's awe-inspiring. I'm definitely coming back :)
Vickie
what a great idea! love it!
Got here by way of DUDECRAFT and spent hours going through your site and passing it along to friends. GREAT STUFF!
Yay, I am glad they are putting pictures with your posts now. Love the wagon btw.
Bacana seu blogs.
Gostei e estou seguindo.
Gde abraço, em divina amizade.
Sonia Guzzi
Oh, SO cute! I absolutely love this. Where can you get the radio flyer?
I actually was going to comment on the fun with decals post, but when I saw there were 361 comments already I decided to pick a less popular post to comment on! Love your little red wagon and how it looks with the books. Now you got me thinking about what I have around here to add to my bookshelves.....
:)
Rose
That makes me want to get a wagon for mine! Not that I could fit a wagon on my bookshelf. LOL Maybe I'll host a book giveaway to make room? hmmm..... It would have to be after the Halloween contest I'm hosting now.
~ANKH
Post a Comment