Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6, 1990


Jeff and I celebrate 20 years of marriage today! It’s been an incredible, incredible ride and we are looking forward to many more wonderful years filled with blessings. We are headed off to the Mendocino, California coast to enjoy a few quiet sunsets over the ocean together.

55 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Laryssa Herbert said...

Happy anniversary!

BlueCastle said...

Congratulations! Hope you have a wonderful trip.

Christie Cottage said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

MelaKamin said...

Congrats & many blessings to you!

Merry Jingle said...

Congratulations on your 20th anniversary! Have a wonderful trip :)

ourthreesons said...

Congratulations! My hubby and I just celebrated our 20th last week as well. Have a fun getaway! :)

Kate Riley said...

Congratulations my friend ! What an accomplishment . . . your faces still look as happy and fresh as they did 20 years ago. Have a fantastic time in Mendo, it's so beautiful up there ! Happy Anniversary !

Connie said...

Congratulations, sweetpea! We're also together after 49 years and going strong... We love Mendocino and Little River Inn along the coast, too.
xoxo
Connie

Dana Gustafson said...

Awe! How cute are you! Congrats on your anniversary!

ABC said...

Congratulations! Here's to many, many more happy years together!!!

Lululiz said...

How wonderful, congratulations!

Penni said...

Happy Anniversary to you both.

Hugs
Penni
X

EmandaJ said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary! And Many more to come!

Emanda

Elise said...

You guys ARE breathtaking! CONGRATULATIONS! Have a WONDERFUL get-away!

Jill said...

Congratulations!! Sunsets over the ocean--can't think of a better way to celebrate. Have a wonderful time!

debb said...

Happy anniversary!

forcryeye said...

HOLY COW! Congrats! Today is my baby's 6th bday, and we will celebrate our 15th on the 18th. Enjoy!

Ann said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Cristin said...

Aw happy anniversary! Here's to 20 more! ;-)

Sheilagh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheilagh said...

Congratulations hope you have a lovley romantic break:)

I LOVE color! said...

The 7th is 54 for us We are Blessed as well Be Happy

susanc said...

What an adorable couple! Happy 20th!

jodi @ back40life said...

Congrats - always LOVE hearing about anniversaries...hope you have 20+ more!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! that is wonderful!!!! Have fun celebrating!!!

Shelly @Crafty Creative Studio said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :)

TidyMom said...

Congrats Cathe!!!!! Have a BEAUTIFUL time!!!.......we just celebrated #24 a few weeks ago.

You were a BEAUTIFUL bride! ♥

PussDaddy said...

That is just wonderful. Happy anniversary to both of you.

PussDaddy

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Happy Anniversary! I ♥ that picture!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on your anniversary Cathe! Have a great trip with DH.
xo
jeanne

TheresainMS said...

Congratulations!! An important milestone; I wish both of you all the best that life has to offer :-)

Becky Brocato said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great photo!

Jenn Erickson said...

Happy Anniversary! May your journey together continue to be joyful, rich, and filled with love and laughter...

Melinda said...

Hope you 20th is grand!

Melinda

Shell said...

How Cute! Thanks for sharing, and Happy Anniversary!!!

Hugs,
Shell

marysworkshop said...

Such a sweet photo of the two of you on your wedding day! Congratulations on your 20th!

Jane's Designs said...

Congratulations you two!!! I hope that you have many, many more full of love and good health.

Kim said...

Congrats on 20 years!

I was born and raised in neighboring Fort Bragg. While you are in Mendocino, stop by the market in town and buy some Thanksgiving Coffee. It is roasted in FB and many restaurants in the area have their own blends made specifically for them by Thanksgiving Coffee. I was born in a hospital that is now The Grey Whale Inn. Ironically, their Thanksgiving blend is my FAV!

Sadly, Thanksgiving Coffee Company burned to the ground last night, but I hear they have set up temporary offices nearby.

Have a great trip!

Catalina said...

Congratulations!!!!! lovely picture!

xoxo

Kokopelli said...

Happy Anniversary! And many more great years to come! :-)

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

Happy Anniversary and may you two spend many, many years of happy moments of sunsets together... Have a great trip.

Stacey said...

That is wonderful! Enjoy your trip and I hope you fall in love all over again :)

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Happy Anniversary Cathe!!! I hope you and your husband have a wonderful time on your trip!

Createology said...

Happy Anniversary and may you celebrate an entire lifetime together.

Unknown said...

Åh så charmig blogg du har! Kram Petra

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

We just celebrated our 20th in April! Happy Anniversary. 1990 sure was a good year to get married, don't you think? ;)

Cheryl G. said...

Happy Anniversary!
What a darling picture!

jdavissquared said...

Congratulations Cathe! Hope you enjoy some time together!

Tauni said...

What an exciting mark. Congratulations!

Donna said...

I'm a little late in my good wishes, but congratulations on your long and happy marriage!

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Congratulations! We just had our 20th anniversary on July 11th...where does time go??? :)

~Kim

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

I love that wedding photo!! Congrats on 20 years!

Lissie said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

MCatherine said...

Just discovered your blog on EVERYTHING ETSY featuring your fantastic studio, so I'm late with good wishes! If I'd have known sooner, I would have sent you a 'Love You' HIDE A HEART HERE But why not convo me with your address so I can make good on my offer!