Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Most Creative Mom?

Well, I don’t know that I am the most creative mom, but for the sake of winning a $1000 Michael’s Crafts gift card to keep those crafts coming on Just Something I Made, I think it’s worth a shot! So, I could really use your vote on Facebook.The Michael’s Most Creative Mom contest is having a few glitches, but if you vote for me once a day through May 11, I just might win! Wouldn’t that be cool?

UPDATE: I. Didn’t. Win.

Thank you so much, TidyMom for the nomination and for the really kind words!

13 comments:

Apron Thrift Girl said...

voted for ya! of course your the world's most creative mom. you should win hands down.

Stephanie said...

You ARE the most creative mom and I so hope you win! If I was on facebook, I would totally vote for you. Good luck!

Wendy said...

Tried to vote, but nothing came up on the page? Will try again later.

Best of luck!

Myrna said...

HEY! I will vote for YOU!! You should win, hands down!!
Blessings!
Myrna

marie said...

I think you are the most creative mom I've come in contact with. Your blog is amazing!
I'll watch for the contest to open and then I'll vote - vote - vote!!!

Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!!

Lisalulu said...

YOU are MOST creative. so if you will remind us again, I will vote EVERYDAY for you!

Auntie Cake said...

You let us know when the voting reopens, you totally need to win!
Kate

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

I am NOT kidding when I saw the email from Michaels about this contest, I thought of you. Not only are you creative, but you are inspiring and encouraging to others!

I hope you win!

Erica said...

Good luck.

Is it just me, or does that ad look like they took mom's head and pasted it on daughter's body? Very odd.

tanya said...

i will definitely vote for you when voting opens again. you are one of the most (if not the most) creative people i've ever seen.

estie + haskell said...

Cathe Holden, you deserve this 10 times over!! I'll be voting for sure.

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens! I just stumbled upon your blog and an in awe! Your craftiness astounds me!

Now I'm off to fb to vote for you!

Lori Anderson said...

Let us know when the voting is up again. I'll totally vote for you and help spread the word! I love it when I get to visit your blog! Burritos, vintage trucks, craft fair? Soo fun!
All the Best,
Lori (BlogFrog)