Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Vintage Pearl Giveway

I had the great pleasure of meeting Erin of The Vintage Pearl at Blissdom in February. What a wonderul and kind soul she is. I adore hand stamped jewelry, especially the unique styles Erin designs.The Vintage Pearl website has many different styles of custom Sterling Silver jewelry to choose from, which I promise, won’t be easy. She adds the sweetest freshwater pearls and/or birthstone crystals to many of her personalized creations.ENTER THE VINTAGE PEARL GIVEWAY!

Erin has generously offered Just Something I Made readers- that would be wonderful YOU, a chance to win something very special: A $50 Gift Certificate from The Vintage Pearl store. Two winners will be chosen!! For your chance to win, please visit The Vintage Pearl and comment on this post how you might spend that $50 if your name is drawn!
ENTRIES CLOSE MIDNIGHT SUNDAY NIGHT, MARCH 13, 2010 (California time) and the winners will be drawn on Monday.

UPDATE: The Giveaway Winners are: Monica of The Hensley Family and Laura of Paring Down. Congratulations Ladies!

Please also visit Erin’s Blog. I think THIS post of her’s is priceless. Be sure to follow her on Twitter as she’s always up to something cool!

327 comments:

1 – 200 of 327   Newer›   Newest»
Unknown said...

Fabulous giveaway! I'd choose the the square and circle layers necklace I think- although it's a tough choice with so many fabulous things!

karen said...

So many beautiful items to choose from...

I have a mommy bracelet already, so I'd be tempted to get a single initial charm for myself. Or, something for my mom that represents her three grandchildren.

Anne said...

I would choose one of the necklaces for a very special person. :)

j bird said...

I love the dainty hearts initial necklace! And the baby spoons, too, for some great friends who are expecting.

Willa said...

Oh, dear, I like it all.

I like the layered pieces --but I like it all. Bottom line!

It would be fun to choose.

Maryann @ Domestically-Speaking said...

LOVE her dainty drops necklace!

TesoriTrovati said...

I just got a notification that my orders from Vintage Pearl are on their way. I ordered a mother's necklace for my mom with all of our names (my sister and I, our husbands, our kids, and my dad under the pearl) and I also ordered a mother's necklace for me and my sister. If I won I would share the love with someone else. It would be a totally cool gift to give.Enjoy the day!
Erin

Virginia said...

I love her work. I would love to have the layered mother of pearl to give my mother. There are eight kids and she would love to have this necklace with them stamped. I might have to leave out the 15 grandkids. That might be too heavy! :)

Amber said...

Beautiful and yet simple jewelry! I'd choose the I love you to the moon and Back necklace for my mother with the names of her grandchildren on them.

hand pecked debb said...

I love the mama bird copper necklace with the pearl eggs!

Thanks for the chance at the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great giveaway! I would use the gift certificate to order something for my best friend in honor of the birth of her twins one year ago.
andreafriis@yahoo.com

Dawn Wagner said...

wow - these pieces are incredible. I would love to have a layered piece with my twins' names and a single birthstone. that would be so beautiful!

madonnara@yahoo.com

Annika said...

I would get the mama bird necklace for little me and a cute baby spoon for my best friend soon coming baby.

Christie said...

I would use the gift certificate to buy a birthday present for my Mom. She just told me yesterday she loves handstamped jewelry, so this would be perfect! I love the Mama Bird or maybe Our Family Nest. Thanks for offering this awesome giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Oh my how I love this giveaway!! I would definitely get the circle of love bracelet.

the.King's.daughter said...

I would get spoons for my grandchildren. I am going to save this site...I love all of her goodies and this would make for the best gifts!

Ann K. said...

It was very fun browsing the site. Lovely jewelry! I like the simplicity. I think I would choose the circle chain bracelet.

a2kirsch at verizon.net

Jaclyn said...

I am pretty smitten with the dainty initial hearts necklace. Thanks so much for the chance. Cheers!

HairyKrishna said...

i'd gift it to my own pearl of a woman...

Anna Lea said...

Oh those are so amazing! If I were to win, I'd have to have one made in memory of my sister. Something I could wear each day to keep her amazing spirit close to me. CANCER SUCKS!

elmsx8 said...

LOVE! The layered mother of pearl!

Tracy Wills said...

Lovely jewelry and I would pick the
bitty blossoms if I was lucky enough to win :)

Annalea said...

Oh, those are lovely love lovely. My favorites are the dainty drops and layered mother of pearl. I'm a sucker for crystals, though, so dainty drops would probably be my favorite.

Mary Newton Designs said...

Oh, no problem, I love pearls! Something for the granddaughters!

Rachel (Hounds in the Kitchen) said...

I love the bracelets.

Shelly Atkinson said...

How wonderful! Wow....decisions decisions....I would have to say I would probably spend the certificate on the "Circle Chain Bracelet HOPE"....as I am a cancer survivor....this means a lot to me...and believe there is a hope that someday there will be a cure for Breast Cancer....So that is what I would get as it touched my heart the most!

Shelly
Nova Scotia
artfrommyheart@eastlink.ca

Katie B said...

Beautiful jewelry. I love the circle of love bracelet!!

Leslie said...

Oh . . . so much goodness over there!! I adore the "family nest" necklace best, though! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway, Cathe!

allison said...

either flower and a circle OR dainty drops. i've been looking at her jewelry for several weeks now...just waiting for the right moment to buy a piece.

Heather said...

I've been eyeing a couple things off the site for some while now. If I was one of the lucky names, I'd choose "a simple i love you will do" :) I'd personalize it with my husband and child. Fabulous giveaway!!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What a terrific giveaway! If I won I'd be very tempted by the "circle of love" necklace. What lovely jewelry!

Anonymous said...

I just found out about The Vintage Pearl the other day and have fallen in love with the jewelry work that Erin does.

The first that popped into my head was that this would be the perfect Mother's Day gift for my mom. I know she would love a necklace with my and my sister's name on it, or the family nest charm, (the list goes on...). That's what I would use the gift certificate for.

Then of course I have to get a necklace for myself :), at some point because they're so cute.

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

I've had my eye on the rectangle names on a chain. Love it :)

Beth said...

I've been in love with The vintage Pearl for a long time. I love everything in her shop but especially the dainty drops & the layered mother of pearl necklaces.
I follow her on twitter and post both of your blog buttons on my blog!
Beth
bbrrtt1(at)cox(dot)net

Alysa said...

the jewelry and the website are so beautiful - thank you for sharing!

Molly said...

I love, love, love the "I love you to the moon and back" necklace, but the "simple love with a copper heart" necklace would also be on my list of first choices! So many great things..I really like the keepsake spoons idea too..very unique!! Beautiful work :)

Brittany Lynn said...

Really cute! I would get a bracelet that says "Believe in Miracles" or "John 3:16"

Cindy said...

What a wonderful giveaway! I think if I won I would purchase a necklace for my youngest daughter, who was away from home on her 16th birthday and on Christmas, and who didn't get much from me. I would probably let her choose something for herself.

Kristina said...

I love the Circled Hope bracelet pictured above and the You Are My Sunshine necklace. Great giveaway!

terry said...

HOW DO YOU CHOOSE ?! ALTHOUGH I THINK I WOULD CHOOSE A NECKLACE. THANKS

Michele said...

I adore her jewelry. I've always loved "Our Family Nest."

iHanna said...

I love words, they are powerful. I'd chose one of her pieces that has just one simple word printed, to remind me of what's important from day to day.

LeAnne said...

My daughter is having a baby in August, so I would chose a Dainty Drop! Just beautiful---all her things are precious!

Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

I love pearls. They remind me of a story I once heard about how the sand hurts the oyster and yet it creates something becuatiful out of something so painful. It's a story of transoforming and trandscending.

I have a pair of earrings, made for me by a treasured friend using those big, flat freshwater pearls. I wear them all the time.


I also have some tiny pearls that my Grandad found in some oysters he shucked years ago. He's gone now and someday I hope to have a piece of jewellery made with them.

Pearls are very meaningful to me. They hold very good energy.

Carol said...

Oooh, I love The Vintage Pearl, even though I don't have anything from them. I would pick the bitty blossoms necklace. Thanks for doing a great giveaway!

Lynn said...

I love, love, love the circle bracelet!

Mrs. Mohntag said...

I would definitely pick the circle of love - it's so beautiful!

Samurai Mom said...

rectangle names on a chain!!

Caro said...

I'd spend it on a mama bird!

~Laurie~ said...

Oh! Names on My Heart would be my choice - it almost brings tears to my eyes!
Laurie

Unknown said...

I LOVE the family nest necklace! So many beautiful things . . . thanks for the giveaway!

Melissa said...

Oohhhh so beautiful! I love that "hope" necklace you have posted above! And i also would love one w/ me & my husband's names...

Lululiz said...

It is terribly difficult to chose, there are so many beautiful designs. I think I'd go for the bitty blossoms. I think.

she dreams big! said...

My daughter's b-day is fast approaching and it is a big significant one! I would choose 'bitty blossoms' with her and her special someone's initials! Erin's creations are simply amazing!

Michellem said...

Handstamped jewelry is so HOT right now! I'd get the rectangle names on a chain with my two boys names! What a great giveaway!

Jennifer said...

Wow -- you called it: SO hard to choose, given all her beautiful work! I love the dainty initial hearts necklace and would go for one with three hearts: me, my son, and my husband. But I'm also really drawn to the mama bird necklace; I just recently lost my mother and my father passed away when my son was a baby (11 years ago), so I'm drawn to something that represents me and my relationship with my parents now that I am an orphan....

Amandaf said...

I think I would get the layered mother of pearl necklace. It is super cool and unique. Too fun!!

Anonymous said...

I think I would get Our Family Nest for my sister (since we're not done having kiddos). Their last name is Bird. How perfect!

Whitney @ Whisker Graphics said...

Love the "Circle of Love" necklace. I'd order it with words of inspiration on it.

Thanks for the lovely giveaway!

anne said...

Beautiful jewelry. I would choose the circle of love bracelet!

Mindy mab6306@yahoo.com said...

Vintage Pearl will be getting a comment too! I'd look for something for my daughter who will be graduating from high school.
Your site is one of my favorites for inspiration daily. Thank you for all your creativeness.

Princess Danell said...

So many beautiful thing to choose from. I would love a necklace with all of my children's names with a lovely pearl....my birthstone.

Donna K. said...

Fabulous giveaway! I've been looking at her site for several weeks trying to decide! I really like the dainty drops necklace and earrings. Thanks for a chance!

Carrie Me! said...

Oh how awesome!! I would treat myself to the "come fly with me" necklace, LOVE it!

Sarah Cords said...

I love the layout and design of the Vintage Pearl site, and your handmade jewelry is beautiful! I bookmarked you and will visit back! I'm tempted by several of your pieces.

permanentcloud said...

i would get something for my mom with all her kids names or something :)

cindyascott{at}yahoo.com

Courtney said...

Oh gosh, they are all lovely, but if I had to narrow it down, I would probably select the circle of love bracelet. Rather than names, I would add three words, "love, honor & adore" which are part of the wedding vows my husband and I wrote for each other. . .

Anonymous said...

I am not EVEN going to go to her site again ... and be sucked into all that wonderful jewelry! I do know I probably would not stop at $50! What a really great give away!

Patricia said...

oh wow!!

I think I would love some personalized charms... with our two names and then our anniversary date!

Thank you for the opportunity!

Sonja said...

I really would like to win teh dangly pearl earrings or the double pearl drop earrings and the names on a ring. It´s hard to decide! :)

Sherryl said...

I love the flower and a circle necklace! Love her stuff!

Roz said...

I had a hard time choosing, I love them all, but I think I would go for the bitty blossoms, but please don't hold me to it.

Jennifer B. said...

I'm loving the layered mother of pearl necklace!

Aimee said...

It's my birthday on Saturday. I would love the mother of pearl necklace. What a wonderfu giveaway!

Mel O'Drama said...

i don't know what i'd get because i love it all, but i'm sure i could figure something out!!!

Pamela said...

I got a necklace with my boys names and birthdtones on it for Christmas. I think I would get the our Family Nest necklace so my husband and I could be included with the boys.

juli (sweetpz) said...

i Like the square names and heart necklace!

thanks for the chance to win!
hugs
juli

juli.chau (at) gmail.com

Elaine A said...

Hi Cathe -

Erin has such beautiful items. I really am taken with the A simple "I love You Will Do" necklace. It is just so sweet.

Elaine Allen

Robin Sanchez said...

Ohhh I just love the circles on a necklace and I would put my 2 grand daughters names on them....Savannah & Avery.

Aurora said...

I love the vintage pearl! My favorites are the spoons and the eclectic necklace. Thanks for the giveaway!

Emily said...

I would spend it on the "come fly with me" necklace. I love the little birds!

Unknown said...

I've been wanting a mommy necklace since my second son was born in September! I'd definitely choose the simple, but beautiful Circle of Love necklace. Gorgeous...

Unknown said...

I love the Hammered Star necklace. thanks

Rosemary said...

So many pretty things, not sure what I would choose.
Rosemary

Anonymous said...

Love the Vintage Pearl earrings! Thanks!

Mellissa said...

This is just awesome. I'd get the 'Dainty Layers' necklace, and put my kids' initials on it. the shop is full of such beautiful, simple pieces of jewelry. I love it.

Jennie said...

I love the simple styles. I would get something to celebrate my new baby's birth in September 2010.

Maria said...

I would buy the square names on a chain with me and my hubby's names. I am really into celebrating our names and marriage lately with lucky 7 years on the horizon. I love that it comes with a freshwater pearl.

Unknown said...

I love the dainty names necklace! WOWO everything on her site is fabulous!

dominique eichi said...

You said a gift certificate so I would get
" i'd pick you "........ necklace/charm
for my daughter
Great site..... I hope to win !

Sarah said...

I love the Bitty Blossoms and Initial necklaces, and would want to give a necklace to my mom, who's just been made a first-time grandmother, for collecting her grandkids' names. She'd love it!
--Sarah

deb christensen said...

thank you for introducing us to the vintage pearl! i've been looking for a way to carry my nest-jumping children with me, and the "dainty eclectic" necklace is perfect. whether i win or not...i'm ordering one!

Morgan said...

I love the initial on a chain! I would choose a "s" and a "b" for sunshine and blue skies (the nicknames I share with my beau, PLUS a reminder of SPRING!).

What a lovely shop!

Elsina said...

I would choose the love around my heart charm with the names of my four beautiful daughters and the name of my son who died at birth. I love her jewelry!

lori said...

I love all of her beautiful things...I would have a tough time deciding but I really love the moon and back, and the one with the flower and the circle...

Jennifer said...

Her work is beautiful! There are so many amazing choices.I can see myself giving these as gifts in the future!

I would love to own either the mother of pearl earrings or the circle charm bracelet. I might have to order them for myself even if I don't win!

Thanks for give-a-way..very generous of you both!

thebabykitties said...

I would probably get

a hammered star neckalce

Sara said...

I love them all, but I think I would choose Our Family Nest.

Molly {Eeny Meeny & Moe} said...

I'm excited to start a mommy necklace! I love the small square name charms.

Dana Gustafson said...

Erin makes everything look too good to resist! I have coveted the circle of love for a long time, that would be my choice.

Noblekatt said...

oooh so many fabulous things, but the bitty blossoms and the layered mother of pearl keep pulling me back!I love the look of her jewelry, thanks for the generous giveaway!
noblekatt@hotmail.com

Muranda said...

really...how can you pick? i have been eyeing this for months...

i need 3 charms to go with my favorite locket. one for each of my boys. i think i would also add each of their birthstones or something fun like that!!!

please pick me, now I have to have it!!

Chris said...

Oooooh i love her stuff! If I won I would definitely order something for my mom for mothers day. I love the layered circles with the pearl. My mom isn't flashy and doesn't really wear jewelry that often but the simplistic and elegant style of the vintage pearl would fit her perfectly:)
Thanks!

Corky said...

OMGosh! I would love to have the 'Our Family Nest" pendant, although they are all so awesome, it is hard to decide. Thanks so much!! PiecefulDays.SquareSpace.com

Lynn Osborne said...

Eternity heart is my favorite! Thanks for the chance to win!

Angela said...

If a lil' ol' kiwi gal like me was eligible...I'd be after a "dainty names" necklace with just one little girl's tag added...and a blank for my hopeful second.

Stacie said...

You're right...too difficult to decide! I like all of the "simple" stuff. Maybe the dainty things...

Martha said...

I love Simple Sweet-Heart. Just beautiful.

Becca said...

My friend is pregnant with her first child(a girl!) and due right around mothers day! I'd like to do something with a pearl and the name she has picked out for her daughter on a heart. I'd like to give her another precious gift that she can wear and keep with her always. Thank you!

K said...

I would choose the Eclectic necklace. I don't have children yet but I have horses. I would put their names on the charms since they are my "kids"!

I love the Vintage Pearl! Great idea for a giveaway!

sjhackney said...

Hi Cathe, I'd put the $50 toward a layered mother-of-pearl necklace. By the end of the year,I will have 12 grandchildren and I would love their names on that necklace. Sally

Kate said...

What a great giveaway! I would LOVE the square names charm with my three girl's names on it. So simple and pretty.

Fernanda said...

I would choose a simple "i love you" will do. necklace - just lovely!! Thank you.

ferdiemehta at gmail dot com

Me said...

"You are my Sunshine"!

Mackin-Art said...

All so pretty...

I would choose the "I Love You to the Moon and Back" or maybe the baby spoons or maybe...

Lydia said...

I would love to get the "our family nest" necklace for my mom! Love it!

Jaimie Lee said...

What beautiful craftsmanship! Everything is so beautiful!
I would probably put the money towards the hammered star necklace and customize it with five or six charms for one of my best friends. The initials would be the first initials of some of her closest friends.

-Jaimie

CLAYSON FARM said...

Oh my gosh where to start....Last week we had a pack of three dogs come thru our property and kill one of our goats, badly hurt our older goat Stanley (his ears are stitched back on) and then my sweet little miniature cow (Emerald) had her ears so badly chewed that they didn't think she would make it thru the amputation surgery so we had to have her put down and I would have a layered necklace made up to remember them by!! She was so sweet and such a great pet...I have had her for 10 years..such a terrible thing to happen to such sweet innocent creatures. Darn animals so funny how they can get under your skin!

Tiffany said...

Oh, I love this jewelry! I would pick the large layers necklace! So adorable!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I'd choose the "Come fly with me" necklace if I won. Great jewelry.

val said...

So lovely! I really liked the layered mother of pearl necklace. Lots of room for names! Thanks!

Doreen said...

So many beautiful things! I adore a simple "i love you" will do charm pendant.

Tarnished Rose said...

I love the mother of pearl sterling silver disc necklace. I would have Faith, Hope, Charity (if possible) placed on it.

Smiles~
Marilyn

Preserve Jewelry Studio said...

Beautiful items in this shop. Thank you for providing the intro. If I don't win, I may very well visit and do a little shopping. The name and birthstone necklace would make a wonderful gift for my mother in law.

*Ulrike* said...

There are two things that I would choose. One says that you are worth it all, and the other you are my sunshine. I would give either one of those to my daughter as she almost lost her life last year. Those are two special sayings for her! All of the Vintage Pearl items are very lovely!

emily hope said...

love all Erin's stuff! hard choice, but I'd probably go with the hanging pearl earrings and the *hope* bracelet :)

Jill said...

http://www.thevintagepearl.com/products/customcircleearrings_p67

these for sure would be on my list--or I think for now....too many wonderful options!
jrruskamp@msn.com

debb said...

Wonderful jewelry- what a talent! I love the square faith necklace and that is where I would spend my money (I think- they all are beautiful!!!)
Thanks for the opp!

tchrtiff said...

Love The Vintage Pearl! I'd choose the "dainty drops". Thanks for the opportunity to win a fabulous prize!

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Tough choice as I love everything but my niece just had her first baby boy and she had an extremely difficult labor so I would probably buy the one that says you are worth it all with the baby feet . . but then I like the baby spoon . . . so many choices!!

xxoo

Marsha

verypurpleperson said...

Everything is so beautiful!
I love the eclectic necklace with my name, husband, and son on it. Different shape for each personality!

Leah said...

I am loving the initial on a chain. Oh the possibilities!

Mean Mommy said...

Oh...I really would love a mommy necklace!!

Megan said...

Wow, what beautiful jewelry! I really like the Mother of Pearl necklace. Gorgeous.

Kelly said...

My 20th anniversary is next week and I would love to have a circle layer necklace with the date on it.

YooHoo! said...

Oh my! So many darling things to choose from! I've always wanted a necklace with the names of my children, so definitely something with their names!

Rachel Santos said...

I love the layered mother of pearl!!

Amanda Gibson said...

I love the mother of pearl earrings and the initial necklace. So very pretty!

Tyffanie said...

I would use the gift certificate for the eternity heart....and get my husband and puppie's names engraved on it.

Nancy Markosky said...

Great giveaway! It would be hard to choose one- but I would choose the eclectic necklace with the names of my precious boys.

Rachel said...

How lovely! I think I would choose the family nest necklace... commemorating both the growth of our family AND our move into a new house over the past year and a half.

Amy @ A Place in This World said...

I'm dying for a large layers necklace!

Diana said...

All her creations are just fabulous! I would definitely get the Names on My Heart necklace; it is precious.

Carol said...

That's a tough one - but it's between the square names and the dainty names for me! Her work is lovely!!

Tricia said...

Oh, the hanging pearl earrings, definitely!

Alyssa said...

Gorgeous. I would choose the Mama Brid necklace or (and!) the initials on the circular pendants--for my boyfriend and I.

Carla said...

Great fun- yes, please!

Mama B said...

the circle of love bracelet is by far my favorite!
kbkjensen@yahoo.com

Kimberly said...

I would definately love to have the names of my children. I also have three beautiful grandchildren that would have to be included. what a beautiful designer and love everything!

Anonymous said...

The heart and copper. Love it

Haann said...

They are all so great. Bracelet I think, with an initial.

Collette said...

These are all so lovely. Hmmm, dainty names? Square names? One of the "simple" ones for sure.

Jools said...

Oh my, how beautiful these are. I would get the two layered necklace with the pearl. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Ariane said...

Wow! I love the Vintage Pearl! I see so many wonderful gift ideas. For myself I would buy the family nest pendant! It is gorgeous. I would love it! Thanks for this chance to win.

mizdarlin said...

If I won, I would get the Bitty Blossoms and the Mama Bird Necklaces in different lengths and layer them...very pretty!

Val said...

If I won, I would choose the layered mother of pearl necklace for my mom. She's a great mom & deserves something this beautiful. Thanks for the chance to win!

girlfromthe_N.Country said...

I love the vintage pearl, such cute stuff. I would probably spend the money to buy the mother of pearl necklance. Thanks

Tina S said...

I LOVE the Vintage Pearl!!!! My absolute favorite are the dainty drops so I'd buy a charm with each of my kids name on it with their birthstone for the drop. Did I mention I love the jewelry at the Vintage Pearl? I think I did.

Scarlet Kitsune said...

Everything's so beautiful, I don't even know what to choose!

I'd probably have to go with either "dainty drops" or "a flower and a circle" though, to give to my mother for mother's day =]

cakegirl said...

How can you select a favorite when each and every piece is beautiful?!!!
I think I would choose the simple I love you necklace.

Anilú Magloire said...

Oooo!! Definitely a square tag necklace :)

Laura Stewart said...

the layered mother of pearl is my favorite!

Jana said...

I love these necklaces. I don't know how to choose which ONE I would get. Maybe one with my 3 daughters names. And birthstones. Thanks for passing on this wonderful offer.

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

It is hard to choose, but I especially love her necklaces. I love the hammered star with the pearl. Thanks for hosting an awesome giveaway! Love & blessings from NC!

alyssa said...

I love this kind of stuff! I really love the "simple love with a copper heart" necklace the most :)

VintageCrafter said...

So many beautiful choices...but I lost my heart to the layered pearl! Too lovely!
*smiles*
Carol

mary beth said...

Oooohhh they are all so pretty! I really like the names on squares and the tiny charms and the .....oh any little thing will do!

lynne r said...

love the layered circle of love. supergiveawy. thanks to you both

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I'd think about getting something for Mother's Day but sure would be tempted to get that 'hope' bracelet for myself!

everyday inspirations said...

Still love the eclectic necklace - a bit like my style and leaves the door open to *expand* the fam by being able to add charms. Lovely!

Krystle said...

I love this jewelry! I would get the necklace that has hearts with my kid's initials. Too cute!

Meghan Thimjon said...

Love her blog. I just love the fact that anyone and everyone can do initial or stamped jewelry but all are so different.
I am off to search her site more.
Thanks

mab said...

Dainty drops or the large layers necklace -- that's precious! Thanks for the chance to enter!

Linda Shewchuk said...

Love them all... circle necklace with my daughters names on them.

Rhona said...

I would choose the Mother of Pearl

Emily said...

Oh, pick me, pick me it's my 35th birthday on Saturday the 13th! I would get something with my children's names on it. Thanks for the giveaway and sharing your talents with us.

indywriter said...

I would get a necklace with my girls names and birthstones. But everything is so pretty that I would agonize before I finally made up my mind.

Michelle said...

The Circle of Love bracelet. Beautiful!

Janet M said...

Oh my goodness, soooo hard to choose just one! I really like You are my Sunshine or else the Family Tree one. Thanks for the fun!

Danielle said...

It's almost my sister's 16th birthday! It would be cool to get her one with a verse for her on it. :)

Danielle B

Unknown said...

Wow all of them are beautiful. Hard to choose just one! I would choose the initial on a chain. :)

Chantel said...

Oh, I adore her beautiful jewelry! I would definitely choose the flower and circle necklace because it so perfectly fits both of my children. My beautifully simple girly-girl daughter and my silly, non-linear thinking little man. How wonderfully perfect!

Kyla Armstrong said...

I keep entering all of Erin's giveaways hoping to get lucky :) I love everything she makes. Especially the family tree.

Mallory said...

My grandmother passed away 4 years ago yesterday from Ovarian Cancer. We have done a golf tournament in her name every year for awareness. This year my cousin and I have started a cancer walk in mission viejo. With the gift certificate I would buy the Cup Of Love necklace and put the word hope on it. Then I would raffle it off during the walk to make more money for the charity that we will be giving all our donations to. It would really help us with our raffle and our first year in our walk as we are new and trying hard to get this going, make it nice, and make it something people will want to do agian.

Jen L said...

i'd buy "our family nest" were I to win this giveaway. I've been wanting one forever.

Christibale said...

I really want a mommy necklace with my kids names on it.

Aimee said...

Oh, definitely the family nest necklace! I love that one!

Thank you for hosting such a great giveaway!

Heather A said...

What a lovely opportunity! Thanks! Should I be so fortunate, I would purchase a necklace of "dainty drops" for my Mom.

Sandi said...

WOW, hard to choose!!! I'd love to have an initial charm, and lucky me, pearls are my birthstone!!! I'm sure I could pull off something fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work - so hard to choose! I think I'd select 'I love to you the moon and back' for my dear friend Marchelle. The necklace would look beautiful on her and her second son is due the end of April.

duf518 at hotmail dot com

Laura said...

There are so many beautiful pieces. I especially liked the hope bracelet and the baby spoons!

Kim said...

I would love the layered circle of love. What is better than wearing your children's names proudly around your neck.

My Owl Barn said...

Love the giveaway! I'd spend it on - baby spoons for my niece, mother of pearl earring for my mom on Mother's day an mama bird necklace for myself.

The AfterCraft said...

Oh...my word!

Erin you work is outstanding and adorable!

Thank you first of all, I think it's always so amazingly generous when people do things like this.. 50 bucks though.. super sweet. Nice one.

What would I do..

oh I'd pick up some of those pearl earrings and a keepsake charm with me and my man for my wedding day. What could be more special than wearing that on a day of love and then having that for the rest of your life.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love The Vintage Pearl! Oneo f my favorites at this point (it changes every so often) is the 'layered mother of pearl'. But 'I love you to the moon and back' is also very cute.
Erin makes such cool stuff!

Anonymous said...

Such a great giveaway!
I would spend the 50$ to get a pendant with the names of my lovely daughters.

Wibke Türk

Beta said...

Oh, I already know this shop. And like it very much.

I would love to have this one in case I win http://www.thevintagepearl.com/products/daintynames_p3

Widiger Family said...

Fab giveaway!!!! I would love to get those pendants with the birth tones for my mom!!!

Lilly said...

The a simple sweet-heart necklace is lovely!
Thanks for the chance.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 327   Newer› Newest»