One fabulous way is with a custom vinyl decal created by Back40Life to apply to your very own wall, floor or furniture, like the beautiful monogram I’ll be placing above our headboard with Jeff and my initials. (Uhm, no, that’s not really my bedroom below. It belongs to some lucky duck in iStockphotoland, I just climbed on their bed to try out our monogram design.)
Love it? Want one for yourself? Then get a load of this! In celebration of the JSIM’s 2nd blog birthday week, Back40Life, creators of very beautiful vinyl wall art, signs and custom designs, will create a special vinyl wall decal for TWO lucky JSIM readers with the winners’ own custom vintage monograms supplied by yours truly.
The winners of this giveaway will email to me their two initials of choice along with vinyl color preference from the Back40Life swatches, size preference up to 24" x 24", and I will resource one beautiful vintage monogram for each winner, send it off to Back40Life and before you know it, gorgeous custom monogram wall art will be delivered to the two winners ready to install. Yes, there will be a bit of monogram mystery involved, and that’s part of the birthday fun!To enter this giveaway, please visit the Back40Life Etsy shop to check out their amazing signs, designs and custom work, then come back here and share what you would do with custom monogram vinyl wall art if you won, or simply leave a nice comment for Back40Life.
Entries close Thursday, March 25, 2010 at Midnight, Pacific Time. Winners will be announced on Friday.
UPDATE: The winners of this giveaway are HellcatBetty and Sweet Bee Cottage. Congratulations ladies!

166 comments:
Hey Cathe, Beautiful stuff here. Initials: B
Color: black
Thanks for the best giveaways! Someday I'm gonna win one of 'em! :)
I'd do my daughter's monogram over her crib!
Wow they have some great decals! I love HOPE Ps. 65-5 Such a neat verse to have on a wall reminding us of God's love and goodness!
If I won the letters I would somehow in cooperate them in our building we just got for our ministry- would have to some thinking on it but know I could use them to spruce the place up somehow!
I love the look over the headboard - I would definitely put ours on the blank wall above our bed!
madonnara@yahoo.com
Another great giveaway...
If I won, I'd get a monogram for my daughter and apply it on the handmade adirondack chair MY grandfather (who is no longer with us) made for ME...it holds a VERY special place in my heart...
Thanks for the chance to win and for the intro to the shop (they have some nice stuff)!
catherine s.
this would look perfect in my room!
I have an awkward wall in my kitchen that could use a monogram!
~Rebekah
What a great site, great ideas, great giveaway! You always do the best. I would just like to win something! These monograms are to die for! Thanks for a chance of the giveaway
Anji
I was looking at monogram decals just today, so this giveaway couldn't come at a better time for me. Fingers crossed that I win!
Initials: KJ
Color: Beige or White... let me think. If I win, I'll decide then. :)
I love your monograms, and to have one in vinyl would be beautiful. I would use it in my master bedroom.
Their animal alphabet is adorable. Sadly, my son has outgrown such cutsy things.
I would put a monogram either above our bed or in our study.
My best friend is getting married in June and I absolutely LOVE the 18in round wood wedding sign. And it would look lovely in their colors too.
*fingers crossed *
I just added them to my favorites on etsy. Such great designs. I would have my husband's and my initials and put it above our bed. We will celebrate our 20th anniversary on April 7 so it would be a wonderful commemoration of that spring day 20 years ago.
Thanks for this opportunity!
I'd love a monogrammed theme in my bathroom! Vinyl seems like the perfect material.
Classy wall art they have there! I love the Huge Elegant Wedding Decal and could see myself ordering it in our Family name sans date and placing it on our entry way floor in our soon to be new house! Swoon, how classy is that?!
As for the monogram I think I would place it in our walk in closet (room) or our family room or over our bed, it would just add the right touch!
I love the Fancy Scroll monogram and I would do it in cream. This would look pretty on the dark walls of my bedroom.
I think I would do a black monogram with the two intials of my artistic pseudonym-Tattered Edge.
I have spent alot of time in hospitals and doctor's offices and finding time and energy to be working in my studio over the last 2 1/2 years has been really challenging.
My studio is a place of refuge and being in there creating is soothing and gives me a small sense of normalcy in the midst of dealing with a life altering disease.
So yeah, I would get a decal to freshen up the studio and celebrate the healing power of art. What a great idea!
Okay....I am drooling over this giveaway.....your vintage monograms are beautiful! The etsy vinyl graphics are wonderful....I have a spot over my kitchen sink for one of the quotes! Thanks for the great giveaway!
I'm moving (this week) and have been thinking about stenciling a monogram over our bed. I have the vintage monograms that I won from you a few months ago that I thought of enlarging and using. But this idea is so much easier! I'd love to win, but if I don't, I know what I'm going to be doing.
I love these so much and there's so much I could do with them...how do you dicide?! I think I'd have to adorn my studio wall and wondering if I could get a bee in there if I won?! I need to look into this!!!
such beautiful work. i could really use something to jazz up my livingroom walls!
I would love to put the monogram over my daughters bed. She absolutely loves anything that is monogrammed!! Thanks for hosting a wonderful giveaway! Love & blessings from NC!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41488010
Isn't this just the most lovely design!!! I would love to have a monogram in my room . . .
So beautiful! I am redoing our bedroom so would definitely use the decals there:))
Wow! What beatiful things to discover there...
Think I´d take an oval monogram to put it on the wall behind our bed...
Thanks for the chance to win that great giveaway!
scrapkat@gmx.net
Oh these are beautiful!
I would put my husband and my initials on the wall above our bed as a surprise for when he returns from Iraq in a couple months! :)
I'd love to put that in our entry hall - such a difficult space! It would take pride of place...
i love the "welcome" for a door ! in fact, we will move to our new home in a few months, so it would be perfect !
Oh, I'd like to have one in my kiddo room!
I would love to put one up in my living room as a focal point!!
These are some excellent work, take some work to come up with this.
Beautiful stuff! I love the kids initials with the animals.
the animal monogram is so cute! :)
cindyascott{at}yahoo.com
These are lovely! I would like to have one to give as a wedding gift to someone I know! When my parents named me, my mom made sure the 3 names would have balanced initials for monograms. I did the same for my daughter!
I love what they have done with letters and animals! Now all I need is a little kiddo to give one to :)
Initial: S is for Stevens (cause I just became one!)
I LOVE the LARGE Vintage Inspired Monogram Vinyl Wall Decal ♥
GREAT site Cathe!!
wowie. love this. it's not original but I'd do it bove the bed too.
wow, those are lovely! I would use a monogram to put on the front of our front door. We have a glass storm door so it would be protected from the elements.
Initial: L
Color: Black
Size: 24x24
I'd love to use this above my fireplace mantel!!!
Gosh, I could think of several places in my home that would look great with a monogram. Most likely I'd put it in my kitchen. I have a cheesy dried herb thingy on the wall that's tired & begging to be replaced by something cooler!
Soooo pretty! I would definitely do a Bible verse to put somewhere in the new house...thank you so much for sharing with us once again!
The monogram would be perfect over our newly designed bedroom. It would be so nice to fill in the space above our headboard as I made everything else for the room myself and I need a break!!!
Initials - TRH
Color - Black
Happy Blog Birthday Cathe!! I love this giveaway...but I always love your giveaways :) They have beautiful things in their Etsy store!!! I would LOVE to apply my monogram to the glass of an old window and then place a back on the window of gorgeous fabric or burlap...or even apply it to a piece of painted and distressed wood.
Wishing you many more years of blogging! xxoo, Dawn
im getting married in 6 weeks! this would be an awesome addition to our first home together.
i really like the Custom Family intial, where it says "wilson est 2010"
thank you for the giveaway!
what a gift.....you can choose me
and I would tell my husband that we could redo the whole bedroom for intitials....I think that is the plan....thank you you are too kind and talented!
black
DLJ
AJJ
Ooooh, very cool giveaway! I can't decide if I would put ours above the new portrait arrangement I'm working on or on our front door - either place would be cool!
Love everything in the Back40Life shop! I really like the selection of things to put in kids' rooms...the puppy would be a big hit at our house! The initials would be really neat on a gigantic old mirror i have, leaned up agains the wall. Thanks for the chance to win!
I think it would be fun to have a monogram over my bed. We don't have a headboard and it's an area I always struggle with.
Ever since my husband and I were able to step back from an abyss that threatened to undo our marriage a couple of years ago, he and I have chosen for our life together to have "no expiration date". I have long thought of a wall monogram with that phrase in very pale lavender or pale plum, centered above our headboard, with our initials (R and A) in dark plum or dark lilac atop the phrase.
Anna
www.annasplaceofholding.blogspot.com
anna.pamprdchef@gmail.com
what a grat little shop....they are into my favorites...I'll be back for a little something for my dd's room when we finish it...
For now I'd love to put it in the new studio my hubby just finished for me...
What a great giveaway!!! Gosh I would think it would look great on one of my goodwill mirrors or maybe on my staircase steps that I just redid. Hope I WINNNN!!
How gorgeous is this?!?!? I would love to put one in my front entry way of mine and my sister's initials (my sister is my roomie) in lime green: E and S.
Lime green is my new favourite colour for spring.
There are so many beautiful choices! I love the style of your monogram. I also love the large swirly monogram. I would put either over my bed or over my fireplace.
Thanks for this giveaway!
I think I would have to do something over our bed...the master bedroom is the last room in the house to be "done" and it's time! Thanks for a great giveaway!
This would be wonderful in our bedroom, or on our glass shower door in the master bath- my husband and I have the same initials!
Great giveaway!
I so want a monogram for over our bed!! I want to get a cool big frame -- put in some awesome fabric and stick the monogram to the glass -- I am just too cheap to get the monogram...so pretty please let it be me!!!
Not only are the monograms beautiful and decorative, the Etsy site has terrific pictures of various placements for the monograms.
I would use the large swirly monogram over a mirror between two windows in my living room.
There's this bizarre alcove in the new home that we just bought and I have no idea what to put there, but this just gave me inspiration. WILL DEFINITELY put a vintage monogram there. Probably in black, I think.
Hmm, I tried to do your painted window and it didn't turn out as lovely as yours so I think I would use it as a cheat and put it on that. I have been putting off scraping it and repainting it for a while now.
That is so cute!
I have a lot of blank walls in my room that it would look great on!!
You have some great ideas that I would NEVER think of...its awesome!
How neat! I would do an "S" for Smith and put it in our family room
Ohhh!!
If I won one of those, I would show it off to everyone! They're so lovely :) I'd probably put it up on my bedroom wall so I could wake up to something beautiful every morning. They have such lovely monograms and else in their Etsy shop! I love the Fancy Scrollwork Monogram Decall. If I could only afford all those lovelies!
Since I'm starting my own little family -even though it's just my husband and I for now-, I would choose the letter F -for family.
Can I win please? Please? Cath, let me be the lucky winner! This is such a cute giveaway!
I would LOVE a custom monogram design by YOU....that makes me SMILE!!! I would affix the vinyl monogram on reclaimed sinker cypress or long leaf pine plank and place it in the alcove at my front door for a while, then our pool house, then kitchen, etc. you get the idea.....omg, would we get to use the monogram anywhere??? eeeeee please let me be the winner!
I would love to put one of your beautiful monograms above my entryway, right now it's just bare wall.
I would love to put one of these beautiful monograms above our bed in our new house!
OMG, Back40life store is simply amazing! I would love a monogram!
naomemandeflores@gmail.com
I love the idea of having one in the entryway (hall) kind of to announce where you are! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.. so many ideas, I hope win.
I love all of their monograms! I have an entry hall where this would be perfect! Thanks for the info and also for the contest!
I would love one of your vintage monograms with my initials to put beside my family portrait with the lettering - families are forever! I would be in heaven! By the way, I love love love your site!!!
crgnmis@hotmail.com
Love this!
I have this old corner curio cabinet that was the first piece of furniture that I bought all by myself ages back from a little antique shop in the Hill Country of Central Texas. Now married with a family, my husband hates this piece of furniture that means so much to me. Come to find out he hates the color and how plain it is. So while it is hiding in the guest room my mind whirls in how to update it. Now I have got it! Monogram on the back inside wood panel after a touch up on color to match the house and perhaps some fabric added on the bottom door windows (nothing there now, not even glass) to keep tiny hands out of my grandmother’s china!!!
So that is what I would do if I would win!
fashionflyz@yahoo.com if you need to contact me!
I've always loved monograms and old fonts also. Oh the possibilities....
so many bare walls!
I've seen good vinyl and bad vinyl, and Back40Life is good vinyl. Those animal alphabet letters are wonderful.
I would take your idea and use my husband and I's initials over our bed. I also like the Custom Family Initial. That would be cool in our entry way. Thanks for the opportunity! And Happy Birthday!
Tracey
Hmmmm . . . I'd definitely put my monogram in the living area, near some other artwork I have that kind of our family "identity".
This is so great, Cathe. Thanks!
OOOOOHHHH!! So beautiful. I loved the Swirly monogram in their etsy shop. I'm just in the middle of renovating my bedroom and could surely find a spot for one of your beautiful monograms, Cathe!
I would use it as the "centerpiece" on my family picture wall in my living room, where I display an eclectic group of family photos - old and new. Thank you for the link to the Etsy shop - I see a possibility for a wedding gift there! Karin
I've always wanted vinyl wall words/art! I would love to have my first (new) grandson's monogram to put on MY wall. I just drove to Illinois from Pittsburgh to meet him, and had to drive back home again. I plan to move back to Illinois, but must pay off a medium debt and save for the move (2 years?), and his monogram would keep my motivated to start packing now and getting my finances in order. Once I move, the monogram will be HIS!
I LOVE these! So beautiful! I would use a monogram like this in our living room, because this is where most of our "home" life is held. We love to have people in our home, and it's always open, so I would want to display them proud!
So MANY possibilities ! Foyer/entry. Sapia/brown! JOY !
I like the above the bed idea...me and the hubbs need something in this space
CS
red please
Thanks for the giveaway! I have a blank wall in my living room that would look great with a monogram.
Such beautiful monograms. Would love one for our living room as we are getting married this September. Thanks for the chance!
I really like the house number on the door.
I love decals! They are such a great way to personalize a room.
I like the letters with the animals. I have a baby and I think it would be so cute in his nursery!
I already have them in my etsy favorites, so I was so excited to see this giveaway! I would do a monogram for either our bedroom or our dining room. Both rooms are quite bare! Thanks so much!
very pretty stuff. we'd use the decal over the dessert table at our wedding May 1st.
I added them as a favorite seller.
I would put the monogram above our bed, like you showed. My boy is gone for months at a time for his job and it would be nice to have a reminder that it's OUR bed...even when he's not in it!
Love, love, love the monograms. So much fun!
Oh how I'd love to win this! Their etsy shop is simply inspirational. I'd have my initials done for above the bed--but would want to try it all over the house as well! Hope you pick me!
maggieraguse@comcast.net
Where wouldn't I put it? I'd love it over the fireplace. But then over my bed would be really great too.
It would look great anywhere!
you are always so inspirational in your creativity! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
I emailed you and am crossing my fingers.....
If I were to win, I would apply my Monogram to beautiful scrapbook paper, then frame it. I would hang it in our bedroom....
Since we tend to move a lot, and we only rent, I want to be able to take my artwork with me when I move!
They're so lovely!
I'd put it in the office room. When working, who wouldn't like to feel royal and such? ^_^
((so.kitsch (at) gmail.com))
I love so many of them but would probably chose one for my upcoming granddaughter's nursery wall. I am drawn to any and all personalizations and these are great!
WOW! I really like their work!! With your lovely monograms and their nice wall art I'd be tempted to mount it on a plaque so that I don't have to keep it in just one place!! I like moving my furniture around so that would keep it flexible for me.
Oh so many to choose from...I'm a bit overwhelmed! Love it all!
I didn't see on their site, are they repositionable? Or if you take it down will it not stick again? Because if it's repositionable, then I would totally use the monogram on our getaway car at our June wedding. Afterwards, I would put it on the wall in our bedroom. Love those animal letters, too!
I would attach mine to some old barn wood (preferably RED) so that we could take it with us when we (one day) move out of our apartment. That way we could also move it from bedroom, to den, to entryway, to kitchen to...
Such LOVELY stuff from Back40Life, especially the adorable animal/monograms. One would be PERFECT for my niece who is due in May...
This stuff is great! I'm not sure what we would use it for because we're moving to a new apartment, but it would be the perfect thing to make our new home ours :)
you could contact me via jen at crackpotshop dot com
Cathe! this is the competition for me to win!! My fiance and I are getting married in October and I've been sketching and searching for the perfect monogram of our initials to use on EVERYTHING! Invitation, place cards, table numbers, programs, etc. I want it everywhere. Ultimately I'd display it somewhere great in our new home (over the bed, mantel, in the kitchen, over the threshold), but I don't know where yet, because we don't have our place together just yet! I hope you pick me!
What beautiful decals! I love your idea of puting one above the bed. We also have a large blank wall in our entry way that could use some dressing up.
I checked them out ~ love it all! I'd either put a monogram for my business on the wall in my craft room (to give me inspiration), or over our bed ~ it would totally go with the black and white toile bedlinens!
Hope I win!
Kathy
So wonderful. I've wanted to put something like that on our walls for a while now. I'd love the monogram in our dining room above our 16x20 family photo.
I am absolutely in LOVE with monograms and wall vunyl's, so very cool! Back40life has some of the coolest I have seen, and their prices are wonderful. Thank you for the chance to win this great give-a-way!
I love all of their awesome monograms! I have an old door frame that I am going to make into a headboard and there is the perfect spot to put a monogram on it. Maybe I will finish it now that I am thinking about it :) Thanks!
So pretty! I love the In This Home application. Very thoughtful. Thanks for the fun giveaway!
I love vinyl lettering. Have used it many times in my home and as gifts. I think I would like my monogram YB to place over my desk.
Fantastic monograms, images, and sentiments! Love that 'Always Kiss Me Goodnight'! As for our own monogram, I think I would put it on a nice piece of hardwood and hang it! :>
Magnifiques!!!!
regards
Françoise
Those are so beautiful. My daughter bought some of your monograms, and I just love hers!
I would love a chance to win!
Thanks,
Cheri
rucarlson@mcleodusa.net
I would use it on the inside of my front door. It would be gorgeous. Thank you for all the great ideas on your blog.
those really are fantastic. i would put my initials on my guitar case in an instant.
I just found your amazing blog and I love all your projects.
Your shop is great, all the cool monogramms and signs.
I guess my favourite is
Family Name - Established Distressed Wood Sign
Please count me in.
I became a follower too.
Cheers
Janine
Cool stuff on Back40Life. The monograms are lovely and they had a couple of my favorite verses posted. Lovely to see!
That is a great etsy shop and I will definitely bookmark it.
This is an incredible giveaway. We are about to move, but I would love something to be able to put in our new house. It will give me something to look forward to and make leaving our sweet home much less sad!
love it all!
beautiful.
where ever it finds its place in the house (formal: over the fireplace mantel with the vanilla candles or casual: stepping up the stairway with the family pics), it will likely be engaged in my inner need for symmetry-but asymmetrical / modern-but warm / simple with a twist of funky struggles!
I am married to the sweetest man alive. I marvel at the kindness of God to send sucha sweet man to me...this would make a nice gift for him
checked out their Etsy shop and was surprised at the great selection-there really is something for everyone there. Their name vinyls are nice too, I can totally see my daughter wanting the sweetheart name vinyl in pink of course for her door. I would love a nice monogrammed set of initials to put over my headboard, and I think black would go with just about anything! Congrats on your 2 year bloggy anniversary too!
micaela6955 at msn dot com
I love the dot circle monogram. I would put one above each of my girls' beds.
These are beautiful!
Initial: G
Color: White
i loved this! i would love to do the big R with the 2 names at the bottom. but my husband said NO!
so i would get the cattails/butterfly for my craft room. that is my own space! altho i love the Always kiss me phrase too, but he won't come in my craft room, it wouldn't do any good there. ;)
Cathe,
Whoever wins this monogram is the luckiest person in the world Your monograms are beautiful. And I should know!!!
Kate
I've been struggling over something to put over the piano - I think a vinyl monogram would be lovely!
I would put the large swirly monogram vinyl of our initials over our fireplace. This is our first home together. :)
Thank you for the giveaway!
I would love it over my bed! I think I would put two mirrors on each side of it with a sway swooping down from the center and going down on both sides of the mirror. Sound beautiful!
Cathe, your monograms are so beautiful! I'd love to win one to incorporate into our home!! maybe on the front of the mantelpiece or maybe somewhere else. Such hard decisions!!
Oh goodie please count me in. I love the fancy monogram. I would put it over my bed. I've been looking for something great to put there.
My living room has bare walls because I can't find just the right thing to put up. This would win! I'm renting right now, so the idea of this type of wall treatment is wonderful. I can have cool stuff up, but take it down when I go. (Now if we could find a way to make it reusable...!)
Thanks for the chance to enter. I enjoy reading your blog daily.
I love this monogram- http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36166392
I am moving out from my parents house and will be staying alone for the first time. This monogram will be really right for my new house!
So much wonderful things! Honestly, I'm not sure where I'd use it. This weekend we're traveling to our "new" city where we'll hopefully find a new house. Maybe I could decorate an entire room around the monogram!
Soo great. I think My initials (HF)in Drk Brown. I have to go for the 24x24.
I am going to order something for the kitchen I think.
Thanks for all of the ideas.
Haann@Hotmail.com
I have a wall of "F" or hubby and I are "J & R". I think not knowing which would make the suprise even sweeter. I love, love their red vinyl. The F would go on to or opposite the inital wall, the name initials would go into our entryway as a very cool way to begin making entering our home a glimpse into our style.
Enjoyed looking at the etsy site!
Oh wow, I just love those monograms! I really love the ones with the crown over it!!
augustgirl01 (at) hotmail (dot) com
Happy 2nd Blog Birthday! I love the idea of vintage monograms ~ my preference would be my husband's and my initials (G&D) in either black or dark blue ~ so many beautiful choices!
Cheers ~
Dawn.
I'm loving all this wall decor, have my eye on the Progress not Perfection decal...so inspiring. Also adore the Paradise Found sign. Everything is so classy and nicely done. Great Giveaway here, thank you.
Happy Birthday to your blog Cathe!! It's my favorite blog to visit!
I have drooled over your monograms for some time, and would love to have one reverse printed, so that I could apply it to the back side of an antique window, like your reverse painted signs, making it a movable piece of wall art!
Cathe
Happy Blog Birthday to you
wow they have such beautiful stuff and do many styles! I love the ideas for kids rooms and family signs ....
Beautiful!!!! Please enter me!
Love these!! How beautiful. Thank you for the giveaway!
friospring@stx.rr.com
Jenn
Oh Cathe! I just LOVE the monogram over the bed in the picture!! If won I would mostly likely do that exact same thing or possibly put it in the master bath. You do the most beautiful things! Thanks for the headups on Back 40, she has gorgeous things too. Here's hoping, Linda @Desires of the heart.
I guess I'm a simple girl but I like the "welcome" decal for the front door.
I would place the monogram over my futon to add an aristocratic look to my opium den decor (lots of old, distressed asian furniture). Not sure about the color, but what a lovely idea!
I LOVE monograms and have collected them for the longest time - I would put one over our fireplace in the family room - what a great look that would be!!
great site, thanks.
If i won my initials are DE and I would put them on a wall panel with some hooks under to hang some towels
I would maybe use this in our hallway or bedroom.
rray@liberty.edu
The vinyls are beautiful! I don't have a big room or enough wallspace for one so I would put it on my ceiling door. Even better, if I moved, I could simply remove the door and take it with me! That's not something I would want to leave behind.
I've got the perfect spot, on the wall behind the much-loved porch rocker that was my grandmother's, for one of your beautiful monograms.
Beautiful designs. I like the Welcome -for my craft room door; and I like the Butterfly/Cat-tails for our front entry. I would place a monogram in our master BR, on the first wall you see entering our room, above my favorite "couple" picture. :)
Thanks for the give-away!
Gorgeous! Back40Life does wonderful work!
I would either do similarly with the monogram over the headboard or as an art piece in our dining room over our hutch.
I have wanted one of your momograms forever, they are so beautiful! After looking at the website, I think it would be really unique and special to apply my monogram on my amoire in my bedroom. It will make it look chic and also I can pass it on to my children.
I hope I win :)
dana.hiller@gmail.com
How cute are the alphabet letters from Back40Life. Gosh. Makes me want a baby, just so I can write their name out in that font. Might happen soon anyways because I'm engaged!!!
Wedding on June 4th this year and I'd love a monogram for the background of our sweetheart table. I'd grab a chunk of wood, paint it off-white, rough it up a bit, add a pretty ribbon and stick the monogramed decal up high for the world to see. Then, when we figure out where we're living, its going to be hanging above our front door.
Yeaa! I can't wait!
Initals: first names- S & J
last name- M
Colour(yes I'm Canadian and thats how we spell it): grey/black/brown...
Thank you!
Neat! This would be especially perfect for me since I am moving and get to redecorate everything :0)
I would get something for my son's room. I really like the Double Block Monogram Vinyl Wall Decal
I am fixing up a little house to live on my parents property and I would put it above the entrance to make it, and declare it, my own.
I love the swirly name with butterflies. My daughter would LOVE to add this to her room.
not to get too, too gooey, but i'm old (60+) and after 15 years of aloneness, guess what! yep, it's truly amazing. we attended high school together, but never dated. we're trying to figure out our living situation, and would love to combine our initials and put them over our bed. A, and L. ain't love grand? it continues to surprise me everyday. i am blessed.
Wow - one of your custom monograms and a vinyl design - what a great giveaway - I don't ever enter, but I would love this ! Thanks for providing such great creative ideas.
Danita
i LOVE those animal alphabets for a child's room but for myself i think i would like a huge monogram of my kids initials, J & Z, for over the fireplace :)
I loved them all, and hate to admit it, but I would do a vintage font and put it above my bed just as you said in your post! May as well admit it, 'cause I just love it!
These are really beautiful. I'd love to get a special order. We always tease my 19 year old daughter her motto is "There's no "I" in team...but there is one in jIll"
I'd love that written on her bedroom wall.
I like the monograms too.
"C" in brown in one of your scripty fonts
one of these would be perfect in the nursery we are putting together for the little one that will be arriving in September!
I missed the deadline, but enjoyed visiting the back40life store. I liked the alphabet letters with the animals in them and the child's name to place as you will. I would probably use one for myself in my bedroom or maybe the new bathroom we are working on.
I love the idea of the monogram over the headboard of the bed...or perhaps even on our front door. I've been wanting to get a nice monogram done up for a while now.
I would love a family monogram above our bed in the master. Love you blog! You are beyond creative!!!
Post a Comment