I was corresponding with my friend,
Selena, this morning who mentioned that she was blogging with child on lap. I know many of you do the same, so here’s a little fun for the patient co-blogger pulled from an 19th century children’s book. Enjoy!
Click to enlarge.
Print this out in black and white to color: Free PDF file HERE!
18 comments:
That is lovely & just begging to be coloured in by little hands!
Cathe -
This is so cute! I remember looking for hidden pictures in my Hi-Lights magazine when I was little. Brings back memories.
Elaine Allen
Thanks for this, we've spent a happy 15 mins playing eye-spy, but then too busy playing to blog!
Thanks for the idea, make do mum! I added a link to print it out for coloring!!
It is grade one all over again. I love puzzles.
Thanks Cathe! My wee Princess is all smiles as she ran off with this eye spy page to color and her box of colored pencils in hand. :>:>
Hi Cathe--I thought I clicked on the wrong blog when I saw your new profile photo!! Did you just decide to cut and go dark, or is that an old photo? Either way, you look great, and I cannot miss reading your blog daily!
I love that, thank you Cathe.
WANT TO THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING SOOOOOOOOO GENEROUS! ALTHOUGH I NEVER ACTUALLY USED YOUR PRINTS I THINK IT IS PRETTY AMAZING THAT YOU SHARE THEM !!!
HAPPY WK!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
ROSA
As I was reading your post, my 9yr old was reading over my shoulder (she's home sick today and VERY bored!). She's requested an immediate print out of the game. Thanks!
What a fun PDF - and I love the new look for your blog and you! :)
thanks! I'm sure my preschooler will enjoy this.
That is darling...thanks so much for sharing! My daughter is going to love it! :)
Thank you so much for sharing this ..I have my heart to it already..a lots of project with them too.
Thanks! My daughter will love this. I'm going to keep a copy in my purse for when we're out and about.
Love it. Thank you so much for sharing.
Just printed this for my daughter. I love it! I am sure she will too! Thanks for sharing this!!!! Do you have more stuff like this? ;-)
i used this image in my son's baby birth announcements. you can see them on my blog: http://sarahnielsen.com/2010/10/babys-birth-announcements/
thanks for sharing, cathe!
Post a Comment