Now, when you find a PDF image offered on one of my post, there will be also be a link to take you to my Scribd page where you will find all the freebies I offer. I realize that you will have to sign up with Scribd (free) to access the files, but I’ll keep the images coming to make it worth your while. JPG files will always be accessible by simply clicking the image in the post.Monday, January 4, 2010
FREE JSIM PDF Files: ACCESS!
I have received many notes from readers that they are having trouble uploading the FREE PDF files I offer on my blog. I am so sorry for your trouble, and thank you for letting me know! I have been loading them and linking to their files through Google Groups as Blogger doesn’t have a PDF upload feature. Unfortunately, when these files are accessed a lot at once by readers, the following message appears, “Sorry... You cannot view this page because this group has exceeded its bandwidth quota.” (YUCK!) So I have found a better way for you to access my PDF files for now through Scribd.
Now, when you find a PDF image offered on one of my post, there will be also be a link to take you to my Scribd page where you will find all the freebies I offer. I realize that you will have to sign up with Scribd (free) to access the files, but I’ll keep the images coming to make it worth your while. JPG files will always be accessible by simply clicking the image in the post.
Now, when you find a PDF image offered on one of my post, there will be also be a link to take you to my Scribd page where you will find all the freebies I offer. I realize that you will have to sign up with Scribd (free) to access the files, but I’ll keep the images coming to make it worth your while. JPG files will always be accessible by simply clicking the image in the post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
you are definitely spoiling us. i just want to thank you again for all of the free downloads and coooool ideas. i loved the homemade brass needle for making postage stamps. actually, my husband was very impressed with that. he is always trying to get me to mess with metal. anyway, we crafters appreciate you!
thanks again,
marsha spaniel
www.spinalfusion.etsy.com
two words:
YOU ROCK!!!
your projects are amazing! I have so many of them on my to do list!
hello! just something i made is one of my favorite daily reads. the project ideas that you share are so inspiring! so I'm passing on this award I just received to you. it's waiting for you at my blog http://thetokicafe.blogspot.com/ please drop by to pick it up then pass it along to your favorite bloggers!
happy new year! :)
I use Scribd to put power point presentations on my blog. It always works great.
I agree thank you so much!I have been lucky and they have worked for me.
Grateful in QC:)
Now if I could get a good printer and ink..I'd be a really Happy Camper:)
I still love my market bag I made w/ your veggies~
Yes! I love Scribd....also because I can tell the views and how many files have been downloaded!
aren't you the nicest and sweetest :o)
Thank you so much Cathe! I am one of those who could not access. Bless you for doing this for all of us. For you surely did not have too. YOu are a gem. Again thank you for doing this for us all. You are truly a giver and very kind.
Blessings to you and your family
I just found you over at Julie's. I have listed you on my sidebar so I can keep up with what's new in your world. Thanks for sharing the images. So nice to meet you.
Charlene
Dear Cathe,
Well bless your heart - I mean it - thank you so much for getting onto Scribd!! (I've never heard of it before - but then - what do I know about these things - a big nada.) :)
I just went there and downloaded your wonderful pics of busy busy little girls - and it was smooth as silk - in definite contrast to trying and trying to download from your previous location - so YAHOO!! This change is a good thing! Many thanks to you.
I have to say a couple of quick things about these wonderful girl images - I've been chuckling to myself looking at them - I love the one where she is cutting the excess crust from her pie...and the one where she is with her doll, also with a pair of scissors in her hand - Bad Doll Haircut About To Happen, me thinks.
To close for now, thanks for all your kindness and generosity to all of us - much appreciated.
Love these!!! You are the best :)
So much joy here!
Thanks for all those goodies.
Thank you so much for all your great images. They are so cute! I do have to ask, because they are in PDF form, do we have to have PDF writer in order to "copy & paste"? I love having the images but I'm not quite sure how to work with them on Adobe. Thanks for any help on the matter.
Hi Eve, You should be able to OPEN and manipulate a PDF file in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, but NOT so much Adobe Reader or Acrobat. However, you can always ENLARGE an image really big on your screen in Reader or Acrobat, take a "screen shot" of that and manipulate in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements or other editing software. Hope that helps!
Hi Cathe,
Thanks for the feedback. I tried but no luck...but I didn't have too much time so I will have to look more into it. I am seriously loving your images--thank you! Also, I've checked out your articles from your links (proctor & gamble (can't remember for sure)), love those ideas too!
Best eCOGRA Sportsbook Review & Welcome Bonus 2021 - CA
Looking for an eCOGRA Sportsbook Bonus? https://deccasino.com/review/merit-casino/ At this eCOGRA febcasino Sportsbook review, we're talking worrione about gri-go.com a variety of filmfileeurope.com ECCOGRA sportsbook promotions.
Post a Comment