Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Three Word Thursday


Enjoy these great old typefaces and illustration from my collection of rare books. Go make something scary for Halloween!

Click on any to enlarge and save.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

*mwah* thank you!

flyingbeader said...

How generous. I love the Skeleton graphic & think something with beads need to be done with it for Halloween. thanks much
dot

Patty said...

Awesome as always ! Thank you : )

sjhackney said...

Yes! I'm ready for Fall and Halloween. Thanks Cathe! Sally

TidyMom said...

These are great Cathe - but one question - how do you use these? - sorry I'm a craft dummy! LOL - do you have to cut and paste?

~TidyMom

Cathe Holden said...

Yeah, copy, cut and paste, the old fashioned way. Trace, photocopy, whatever.

Hey...I was just thinking about you, I'll email you in a sec.

Room to Inspire said...

Fabulous! I can't wait to make something creepy! Thanks!

Chelsea

Lynnae said...

Yay! Those are great.

Tania - Jet Designs said...

Awesome New Fonts

Lindart said...

These are wonderful - thank you!!

Glitter & Bliss said...

Love .... Love ... Love them!!!

Amy said...

i lurve that tombstone/frame! so great. thanks for sharing :).

blondiesvintage said...

Thank you for sharing! Love these!

Catalina said...

This is gorgeous! thank you so much!!!!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I have an entire file on my hard drive filled with your generous offerings! It's true!

My favorite in this post was, "remember to die" in the last image. The stuff of dreams, I swear...

Jane said...

I love this! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Very Cool Goodies...Thanks...Gary

KatCollects said...

I love the stationary you made, GREAT idea!!! Thank you.
Kathy

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Thank you so much! Just found you from my friend Linda's suggestion. I Love skellies, many thanks for sharing so many wonderful images!

So much inspiration here!
~*~ Patty