Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Three Word Thursday

square business cards

Super simple, one sided, standard 2" x 3.5" overnightprints.com business cards designed for cutting individually at 2" using layers of tape as a jig on my cutting board. The leftover 1.5" sections will come in handy for something, I’m sure.

21 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

Cool! I love them!

A suggestion for your leftover 1.5" pieces. Hole punch and use for price tags, coordinated with your business cards.

Have a great day!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

those look great! I do love the color black :)

Argenta said...

I love this idea. So much more creative than a regular business card. And when creativity is your business . . . . well, then it's PERFECT!

Cristin said...

GORGEOUS!

Graadskan said...

Hi!
I just found your blog and I must say - I LOVE IT!! I want to look and read more immediately, so I´ll get back to you!
I´m from Sweden by the way...

//Camilla

Lola M. said...

I love all your creative uses for business cards. If you've never used GotPrint you should check them out:
http://gotprint.net/g/welcome.do I've used them many times for my own projects and for others. I think the quality, service, pricing is great. I'm not affiliated with them in any way:)

The Dragonfly said...

The business cards are beautiful! I need one to tuck into my bulletin board! I love Three Word Thursdays! Can't wait to see what you do with the card remnants.

Anonymous said...

Finally remembered to post a Three Word Thursday on my blog!

Tracy Watier said...

SUPER SMART IDEA!

iva yaneva said...

I love the things you make with your business cards! so creative :)

Scrap for Joy said...

August going quickly!

Anonymous said...

I adore the business cards. Very creative.

Have a wonerful evening.

Charla

Unknown said...

These are delightful. But those aren't my three words.

Next
Friday
Colorado.

Yeah!!

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Cathe....they are just GORGEOUS!!! Simple, understated and elegant....so you! xxoo, Dawn

Azra Momin said...

I love square business cards. I used to have some a long time ago (made on watercolor paper and hand cut), but I'd forgotten all about them. This was a great reminder. Yours are gorgeous!

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

They're great! I'm inspired, yet again! Thanks!

chelle said...

hi, you have a very nice blog, and i've been backreading your posts like crazy, i love the visuals and i love the stories. more power!

Creative Crafter UK said...

Very smart cards!

Rebecca said...

Super cool idea!!

The Redhead Riter said...

Love the cards! Very dramatic all black with just a touch of white.

gilstrapdesigns said...

I love your blog I always get such cool ideas from your blog and I really like those square business cards.