
How cute is this darling little flea market find- a postcard from 1923 that reads:
Mr. E W Dyer
Frontenac Kansas
Dear Dad
I arrived in San Pedro OK
I hope you are feeling well
you know the tooth Dr Sopher filled
I had it pulled
Tell Sopher he is a rotten dentist
from, Winfred Dyer
Here is the original front and back. I touched up the illustration a bit (top,) make something sweet with it.

22 comments:
I love it! I love finding stuff like this....
Hands down the most precious vintage post card ever!! i have many of my own;but this takes the lead by far!!
~Hugs
so cute! my little boy doesn't get 'blow' yet, so this is extra sweet
Very cute! Love the name Winfred btw ...
Very adorable:)
thank you so much for ALLL that you share!! :) Have a GREAT weekend!
Very cute! I love vintage stuff.
This is my first visit to your blog. I came via a post on Molly Lee Cards, and what attracted me was your last name, which is my maiden name! It's rare that I see the name Holden, so I wanted to see who you are. I ended up subscribing to your blog in Google Reader! :)
How precious.
And for some reason, her message to her dad about the dentist just makes me giggle.
Cute, cute, cute!
Just found your blog - love it! I think we may have been separated at birth -- many of my interests match yours: vintage goodies, birds, eggs, old book covers, the animal cuts, and charm bracelets. My mom had a wonderful bracelet in sterling, which my sister (who prefers silver) inherited ... so I started my own 14K gold bracelet a few years ago. You can hear me jingling a block away - ha! Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog and thank you for the free downloads (and links to others) . . . Barb in CA
so funny!
How funny and honest. I love it!
This is really darling! Thank you!
Cathe,
I love this place!!!
Hugs,
Christina
What a great find. I love it!
how sweet :)
Thank you for sharing such a very sweet image. I just found your blog and am thrilled to follow from now on.
That is so funny! Aren't old cards and letters wonderful?
Would you believe my Dad's name was Winfred?!?!?!?!? I have rarely come across it. He went by Bud his whole life though. He was born in 1921 so not a surprise I guess to find it on a 1920s card. Thanks for the image!
that is such a cute picture and I live just down the street from Frontenac, KS...what a hoot!
Awesome!! I love vintage post cards and have a collection of them. The notes on the back and the history are just as cool as the illustrations. I also LOVE the ball cap you re-made : )
iam not so good with words but simply love it !!! its adorable and also your gesture awasome
Post a Comment