
After a delightfully exhausting adventure of the San Francisco Renegade Craft Fair, I have been clipping and cropping all of the photos I took of the event and it is taking much longer than I expected. So I thought the least I could do is show you this panorama of the show just to wet your appetite. I hope to have all photos up tomorrow complete with links for you to shop with the sellers I’ll be featuring if you were unable to attend.
You absolutely have to click to enlarge this photo to get the enormity of it all!
11 comments:
that is huge!!!!! - I wish we had craft fairs like this in Australia - I think it is a population thing - we are a big island and not too many people. I would love to go on a craft fair holiday to the USA.
All I can say is, Wow! I am absolutely going to have to attend next year. I am on the mailing list. Can't wait to see tomorrow's post.
Susan
All I can say is, Wow! I am absolutely going to have to attend next year. I am on the mailing list. Can't wait to see tomorrow's post.
Susan
I can't wait! How wonderful!
Charla
Wowsers! That is one big craft scene. Can't wait to see more...
Looks huge and overwhelming! But lots of fun I'm sure!
anticipating....
Wow! That is fantastic! Too bad you are 3,000 miles away!
I look forward to all the other pics!
SOOOOOOO jealous!! I hope you have great photos to document the event for those of us who weren't able to go!
Holy Cow, Batman! I would so love to attend one of the Renegade Fairs. Looks like I have to make a road trip to Brooklyn :) Darn!
Thanks for the pictures.
Hi Cathe, I met you at the etsy booth at the Renegade. Such a fun blog you have and I'll be adding it to my list of regulars. I also do a blog, but very different from your. Please check it out: ilovemv.org. I write for the Chamber of Commerce about fun things to do in Mountain View. Nice to meet you, nice blog and have a great week. Heidi
Post a Comment