May you always share with each other the gifts of love – be one in heart and in mind – may you always create a home together that puts in your hearts – love – generosity and kindness.Today we celebrate our 19th anniversary! Well, actually, we celebrated last night with a great dinner in town, then dessert and drinks at quiet wine bar. To know more about the wonderful man I married, you can read THIS, my entry into a fun online contest where Jeff was a top 10 finalist.
(HERE was my morning gift to Jeff.)

34 comments:
Happy 19th to two of our favorite people in the world !!!! Love ya lots !! Rick & Mary
Rick & Mary! Thank you for being there 19 years ago today. Mary for being my matron of honor and Rick for walking me down the aisle. We love you guys!
big CONGRATS! :)
Congratulations!! Did you sing the "Happy Anniversary" song over and over and over and over to Jeff this morning? I have actually sung that same song to my husband on our anniversary before. It was great to see the Flintstone clip again, its been years. Thanks and congratulations!
Happy Anniversary! May you have many more. Later this month I'll have my 36th. Enjoy your day.
Congratulations! That is wonderful!
Happy Anniversary! Our 14th annivesary was last week and it was a joyous celebration. You were a beautiful bride!
What a wonderful individual your husband seems to be! Of all the things he does so well with his caring demeanor I - as woman - really loved the part that he moved into the home he bought after the wedding! You wouldn't have had to say any more past that! I know you treasure him with all your heart - one can read all the love you have for him between the lines! Well written on such a fab individual! We could use more Jeff's of this type of demeanor in the world! Cheers, Julie
A very happy anniversary to you and your husband. We celebrated our 11th on July 4.
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations to a super talented couple!
Congratulations! So happy to see couples who love each other after 19 years... can't wait to get there myself.
HappyAnniversary..what a lovely tribute to your husband.You are a lovely couple!
Happy Anniversary!
Belated Happy Anniversary and wishes for many more years of happily married life. Lesley
Happy Anniversary! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Wow. Flashback. I can remember singing that song to my parents when my brothers and I were kids and cracking ourselves up singing it over and over and over...!
Thanks so much for that happy memory and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! (one time).
Awwe, look how cute you guys look!!! Happy Anniversary! May you have many many more! ♥
~TidyMom
Congrats to you both! You both look so darn cute! Cathe your absolutely beautiful! Jamie is the spitting image of you! Lucky girl.... I could aways see it but this picture really shows the likeness.
Congratulations!! Love the Flintstones!!!
Wow! 19 years! Congratulations Cathe! :) me@salihan.com
Congratulations! 19 years is a long time yet it goes by so quickly..Happy Anniversary to you both..
Sharon
I hope when I get married I can do a post just like this. That is awesome!
Happy Anniversary to the both of you! Same date as mine, but you have me by four years!
Happy Anniversary!
Cathe, I'm so glad I read your blog tonight, after a really stressful day, I was treated to the Flinstones and the infamous "Happy Anniversary" song that I haven't heard in so many years. Had to laugh. Then I read your entry into the "Manliness" contest. You are so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and family. Heartfelt congratulations, Mitzi Curi
Congratulations on 19 years! That's great! What a wonderful piece you wrote about your husband. Did you give him a spotted tie?!
Happy Anniversary! Lovely card that you made...and also love that little gift to him!
Happy Anniversary! How lovely that wedding photo is! Isn't it amazing how fast the time goes AND how, as we get older, it picks up speed?
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary to the other bride in the pink dress. Our Anniversary is in 2 weeks. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!!!
Happy Anniversary!!! ~Lori
I loved the video, and your entry, Cathe! Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! You both seem like amazing people and are lucky to have each other. :)
Post a Comment