
Congratulations to my amazing and beautiful daughters, on your 6th grade promotion today!! I am so proud of what you have become and how you both continue to inspire and grow in your own unique ways. I love you so!
–Mom
(And yes, I know it’s an old photo, but it’s a very special photo.)
13 comments:
Awwwe, what cuties!!! They grow up so fast don't they?
My youngest finished 7th grade this year.
~TidyMom
What cute girls! Your blonde daughter bears a striking resemblence to Dakota Fanning!
Cute girls. Are they twins? I have identical twin daughters.....they will be 16 this summer...........YIKES.
Congrats to your girls.
Anita,
Sarah, (my blonde one), is our adopted daughter. Once my niece from Arkansas, we brought her to California when she was 5 and adopted her upon my oldest sister’s passing. The girls are 4 months apart, Jamie is the oldest.
Thanks everyone for the congrats to the girls, they will love reading them!
Congratulations!! My daughter is also going to 7th grade in the fall. Our Send Off ceremony is June 19th and I don't think I'm ready for it :) I've been helping the 6th grade put their power point presentation together with baby pictures and it seems like just yesterday the pictures were taken.
Congratulations to each! 6th grade was when I really started developing into who I am today. It's the funniest thing how much kids can change in just a couple years in middle school, from quiet to outgoing and so on.
Shawna's Study Abroad
What pretty girls! I hope they have an awesome summer before embarking on the next chapter of their yet-to-be written book of life!
Congratulations, Girls, good job!
Very sweet girls!!! Best wishes to them both!
Oh my gosh they are beautiful!!!You can see the intelligence and kindness in their eyes!
They are the same as my youngest. How sweet that they have each other too.
Congrats to the girls! My baby is graduating from HS tomorrow. Until...we had a 4th son a year ago and life is not what I'd expected it to be after this graduation. The empty nest now has a one year old...and my "dreamed" future design/sewing/project room will be his. Blessings and changes!
LOVED the car window painting, but don't think it would work with 500...kind of be like a where's Waldo...and that just wouldn't be as much fun!
You rock Cathe -
Thanks so much for including my son on your road trip this last week!!
All the best to you and the girls this summer. Lets keep in touch.
Payton's mom, Jennifer
Smoochie-Smooch to the girls! They are so beautiful - those eyes!
Post a Comment