Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Forty-Five!

Here’s wishing a very Happy Birthday to Mr. Wonderful and his twin sister Heidi! 45 looks great on you both!

10 comments:

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

How absolutely adorable they were! You know, when I was in 5th grade, there were twins in my class that were brother and sister. They looked so much alike, I thought they were what "identical twin' was all about. I had to re-order the hard copy of my blog from that publishing place. I should have it within a couple of weeks and I will let you know so you can do a follow up post to your original post if you'd like. :)

Blessed said...

Happy Birthday, Juff!

Sherrie said...

What beautiful babies! Please pass on the Best wishes for a Happy
birthday to Mr. Wonderful and his sister.
~Sherrie

Brenda Van Wie said...

Happy birthday to your Mr. Wonderful! My own Mr. Wonderful turned 45 in November! I am his younger woman...I am only 44! I'm sure you made him a unique and wonderful card or gift. I hope he has a great year!

Anonymous said...

Jeff still has that same happy smile!!!

Happy 45 Jeff!!!!

The Lozadas

Unknown said...

can you believe we all start out the same!!
Sweet innocent cherubs!
Helen

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

I love the photo of them falling over. Hilarious:-)

Lynnae said...

That's sweet. For some reason I love it when babies fall over like that second picture.

amybluestar said...

Love the tumbling babies. Have I mentioned before that I love your blog! :D

TidyMom said...

LOL how cute!!!

Happy Birthday to the Mr.!!

~TidyMom