Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Organizing Labels


This weekend I’m committed to cleaning and organizing my studio and sewing nook. I keep finding myself printing out little labels for organizing. Which brings me to my idea for today’s post: organizing labels!










Link
Here are two digital downloads to motivate you! You can print these onto plain paper, card or label stock. Add your own text for organizing or use the frame graphics to create unique gadget images for your blog! You can also keep these on hand for quickie gift tags! If you’re savvy with Photoshop or Illustrator, you can change up the colors to suit your project.























Click on either of the images to download a copy of the labels!






















Let me know how the organizing goes!

Want more? Free vintage black and brown labels- CLICK HERE!

43 comments:

Carolina Mama said...

These are beautiful! Love them... now to be techy, I'm off to download. Thank you!

whyte said...

Cathe once again you have given us charming delights! Thank you!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

I love these!!! Thanks a lot!
Smiles, Karen

Katie said...

Oh I just love the green, perfect for matching my room and finally organizing all the stuff in the huge box of goodies you sent me! I finally got all the beads organized and my MIL is going to teach me how to make jewelery. I'm so excited!

SueLovesCherries said...

More red for me - yay! They're really nice, thanks!

Bellissima said...

These are fabulous! And I need all the help I can get to stay organized - Thank You!

BlueCastle said...

These are beautiful! And you're so generous. Thank you. Would you mind if I used these to create frames for blog graphics?

Domestic Designer said...

Thanks! These are great!

Cathe Holden said...

Blogger Blue Castle said...

These are beautiful! And you're so generous. Thank you. Would you mind if I used these to create frames for blog graphics?

......................


YES! Use them however you can!!!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

You so rock Cathe! Love them. Thanks for sharing. Hope you don't mind if I share them with my 30dayers.

Lady Pamela said...

Thank you so much.

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

Wonderful! Beautiful! Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great! This is just what I need, I am in the middle of organizing everything. Need to rent a dumpster.

Splendid Little Stars said...

You are the best!

Learning Spanish at 41 said...

How super, thank you...anything that even looks like organizing is up my alley 100%!!

Stacie said...

You read my mind! I am in the process of going from a craft nook to a whole craft ROOM. These will really come in handy!

Bethany said...

Oh, I love these! Thanks for sharing them. :)

Petunia+Poppy said...

These are awesome! Thanks for the inspiration. I love feeling organinzed, but sometimes its overwhelming trying to figure out where to start...this will help!

Whitney@Whisker Graphics said...

These are just fab! Hope you get all your organizing done. :)
Whitney

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I can't lie - I'm anally retentive about organization: closets. shelves,containers - all neat witin and labeled. BUT - I am absolutely MAD for RED and that first sheet of labels stole my little heart! Thank you!!! :)

Kim said...

Thank you! This is just what I needed!!!

Faded Plains said...

Thank you...thank you...thank you!

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing! i'm looking to organize all my scrapbooking supplies and these would be great on some little jars :)

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Girlfriend....You always put a smile on my face when I hit your blog!!!ORGANIZE is my middle name!
Thanks for sharing... You Rock! xoxo~Kathy~ @ sweetup-northmornings

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Brilliant, organized AND generous!? Wow! Thank you for these.

BitsAndPieces said...

So glad I stumbled across your wonderful blog...the labels are charming...Thank You!
Sandy

andrea creates said...

Love them, thanks

jokemijn said...

So lovely! i'm moving all my stuff to a new place, so they might be perfect for organising everything again. Love your blog, by the way, keeping it bookmarked.

greetings!
Joke

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the labels. Love them.
Monica

Tee Ransone said...

You are only committing a week to this project? I worked on mine for 3 months!

I love your blog and admire your talent. Thanks for such great stuff!

Tee Ransone

dragonflydreamer said...

I agree, they are beautiful and I love both colors. Thank you for you generosity and for putting your brand label on the sheet. I am always afraid I will forget where I got something whenever I download a free gift. This makes it so easy to remember. Is there a way for me to click on the properties tab of a jpg file and add your name where it says author?

Viktoria said...

I do love to organize, and I´ve just printed your lovely labels. At work, dough... I realized, by reading your blog, I need a printer!

Thank you from Sweden!

I have a very young blog in swedish, just for fun. If you want you can look at the pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

these are cute!! i redid my whole blog w/your wonderful stuff! come take a peek:)

Susan@The Cozy Chickadee said...

L-O-V-E- Love these! Thanks so much for doing these and sharing.

Mandy said...

Fabulous with a capital FAB! I've been looking for just such a thing! Can't wait to get crafty!

Stephanie @ Everything That Is Nice said...

THANK-YOU...THANK-YOU! I am so excited that you did these in red...you must have been thinking of me! I'm going to link over here.

Lorena said...

I love them!! Thanks so much for sharing them!
Waves from Uruguay :)

Jennie said...

These are just beautiful, thank you for sharing! If you get a second could you tell me how to get them off my computer screen and onto a sheet of Avery 5260? I've been beating my head against the table for the last 45 minutes trying to figure it out. *not tech savvy*

saffiertje said...

thank you for these beauties!

flibbertigibbet said...

Thank you

Elisa said...

thanks, they're beautiful!

Vanessa @ Domestic Dame said...

These are so cute... the red will go perfectly in my kitchen (my accent color is red!) Thanks for sharing!!

Marla said...

Can you provide me with the label stock you use?
Love these labels!