Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Free Digital Ephemera and Labels!

Today, along with my Charlie Brown book find, I came across a box of old papers, letters and scrapbook scraps (ephemera). I thought a few items would be fun to scan into digital sheets for downloading, and I wondered why I hadn’t done this sooner. So, while I was scanning, I also put together a sheet of blank vintage labels from my collection to help get you organized in style. What to do with all this free art? Well, you can click on the images to enlarge and load to your computer. Reduce each to fit an 8.5" x 11" sheet and print them out as-is and cut the individual images apart, or modify & crop them out in Photoshop or PS Elements and use for your collages, scrapbooking, blog, or whatever you come up with. If you enjoy these digital sheets, let me know and I’ll post more again soon.

56 comments:

Lynnae said...

Thank You, Those are fun.

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

Fun stuff! Thank you so much for sharing!

Jennadesigns said...

Love the label sheet - thank you!

Linda Crowder said...

Thanks for sharing these labels. I will have fun sharing them with the girls at the senior center. We make cards for Hospice patients at a local charity organization and we will use them.

Tiedupmemories said...

Ooh..just wonderful!
Thank you!
Tracy

Domestic Designer said...

Thanks so much! What a fun idea!

Trish said...

those look fun, but I don't know what I would use them for? I'm a newbie in the digital world ;)

La Table De Nana said...

I just happen to have a little folder named Ephemera.:) Merçi!

Beverly said...

thank you, those are so great! You are so lucky to find such great things!!!

tg said...

Oh, I love these. I am a label addict. Thanks for sharing.

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

This is great! Thank you so much!

Jenn said...

so so cool!

Julie Loeschke said...

I'm letting you know that i enjoy these so that you will post more soon. :D.Thanks so much!

Annie Pazoo said...

Thanks so much, Cathe! These are fantastic (and so are you :-)

Holly Campbell said...

Thank you, I love the labels page, but both are great!

Lisa Jo Perdue said...

You are KILLIN me with this dump you go to! Boxes of old papers?? Old Charlie Brown books?? Crazy! And I am so downloading this sheet!

Cindy said...

Thank you for sharing! Downloaded to the ephemera file!

Kim said...

Thank you! The labels are REALLY neat!

Hol said...

Thanks for sharing these Cathe!

jdavissquared said...

I absolutely LOVE these! Thanks so much!

Sarah said...

Love the ephemera sheet especially the old match book cover! Thanks!!

Katie said...

Um yeah I love it, more please!

Heather Cutting-Rayl said...

These labels are wonderful! I can think of a dozen uses for them in a second! Even in mini size! Thanks!

Scrap for Joy said...

These are so cool! Thank you so much for sharing these....I'll have a lot of fun with them, I'm sure.

Linda K. said...

Thanks a bunch for sharing these ephemera sheets! I will put them to good use.

Blessings,
Linda

Ann said...

these are wonderful. thank you so very much!!!!!

Brilliant Moms said...

These are fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anne Meadows said...

These are fabulous! Thanks for sharing them.

LP Vintage said...

Love the sheets - thank you for sharing! Yes, please, to more.

Unknown said...

Yay! Vintage paper to play with. Thank you. :)

Faded Plains said...

These are great...thanks so much for sharing!

Jennifer said...

Cool labels- can't wait to use them! Thanks!

btw, I made the 'Why I love you' box for my mom for mother's day. She really loved it. Thank you so much for such a fabulous idea and for sharing the template. =)

xashee's corner said...

WONDERFUL!! Thank you soo much for sharing this FUN!! LOVE ephemeral! They are GREAT for scrapbook page layouts! Have a TERRIFIC day!! :)

Karen said...

I love stuff like this. When I go to estate sales, I always look for the stuff from the junk drawers! Thanks for sharing! Karen

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

Yes! Post more! Thanks!

Angie said...

I absolutely love these. Thank you for sharing!

Jenny Bryde said...

I absolutely adore these! Please post the sheets as often as you can! Thank you!

Unknown said...

I just love this blog! There are always goodies to download and fun things to see. You make blogging so much fun.

Erica said...

Of course we love them!!

Sandi said...

Do we want more? Are you kidding, of course. Anything you do, we want. Love this collection. Planning on doing all sorts of things with this.

Thanks a bunch.
Sandi
Impatient Cajun

Two Dog Pond said...

Thank you! These are great - and what a great idea!

Wendy said...

love them, thanks!

The Studio Bazaar said...

Love it... I just used one of the lables for a link to my etsy store! Thanks.

Nancy Comelab said...

You are truly amazing! Thank you so much for the wonderful download.

dragonflydreamer said...

Thank you so much for the generous gift. I sure do love them and can't wait to create something with them.

Geek+Nerd said...

Thanks for the freebie - these are great!

TheresainMS said...

Love digital collage sheets and these are really neat; thanks for sharing!

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing these...I can't wait to use them!

gudrun said...

Oh, this is AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Maureen F. said...

These are great - thank you so much. I would love some more

Tammy B said...

fantastic! thanks :)

Journal Swag said...

Those are awesome, Cathe! How sweet of you. Thanks so much!

Hugs,

Sheila

Jeanne said...

Thank you so much! These are great:)
xo
jeanne

Kiwi The Kreator said...

this is my first time visiting your blog and i must say God must have led me here today! we just got some old fashioned pix in the mail yesterday and i'm currently scrapping them so these items are perfect and right on time! thanx!!!

Coleen said...

Thank you. We can use these to do crafts with the ladies and kids in our church here in Ukraine. My blog: http://teaontheterrace.blogspot.com/

linnie-818 said...

I LOVE antique ephemera. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.