Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Advertising and Readership

Do you have something to promote? Something to sell? A service my blog readers would love to know about? Now that my blog is inspiring full force and reaching the masses, it’s a great time to show your stuff. I’ve spent months in thought about it and all day today setting it up and I’m finally ready to host your wonderful advertising. If you’d like more information, please click HERE.

On another note, I don’t think I say enough how wonderful you, my blog readers, are. I appreciate each and every comment, email and link. I am so blessed by blogging and the amazing people that visit here every day, and those that share my stuff with their blog readers.

Thank you.

-Cathe

8 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

We are lucky!
You share so much with us..!

TidyMom said...

you are so Awesome Cathe!

~TidyMom

SueLovesCherries said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for letting us "toot our own horns" on your blog. I don't have a horn, just a comb and waxpaper! LOL!

Unknown said...

I've seen this blog grow from day to day and it's been great. Congratulations on making it such a hit.

Unknown said...

Are you up to giving me a price to make me a blog widget with a copy & paste html box? I need one also for my boutique. Just give me a price. I can't do it for some reason and I'm getting too frustrated. Also, how much to advertise on your blog? Thanks sweetie & congrats on your success.

The Stewart Stuff said...

You are the one who deserves the Thank You, not us! We love you and your blogs, Cathe!!!

The Studio Bazaar said...

I was just at the Oakdale Chocolate Festival in California, and I ran across the cutest lil animals. So friendly and sweet, just munching on the grass. But then literally two seconds later I remember this posting. No thanks on the midnight feeding. :)

Blessed said...

This would make a good tatoo.