Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday






















I hope you area having a lovely Good Friday.

I just found this beautiful Easter postcard, postmarked April, 1914, in my stash of vintage greeting cards today.

I am wishing you a wonderful weekend and I’ll be back with lots of goodies and a few guest bloggers next week, as I blog from the Midwest on our Easter break vacation!

Have a blessed Easter!

11 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks Cathe, love the graphic. Looking forward to what you've got in store next week.

Splendid Little Stars said...

What a beautiful card! Have a wonderful Easter!

Moushka said...

That card was made for the last Easter before the Great War, which really marked the beginning of "modern" life. The Edwardian period, 1901-1914, was really a nineteenth century vestige.
I love your blog and your wonderful projects. Thanks for sharing so much with your readers.

JHalmes said...

That card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Happy Easter!

La Table De Nana said...

Happy Easter Weekend to you too..Thank you so much for your blog:)

Robin said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful card! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter!

Take Care - Robin

TidyMom said...

ok, spill girl, I'm in the MidWest - I didn't ask you where you are going????

Have a Happy Easter!

~TidyMom

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colors.

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much! Have a safe & WONDERFUL Easter holiday!! :)

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

Fabulous card, Cathe! Happy Easter! Have a great trip!

PussDaddy said...

Happy Easter to you, too.

PussDaddy