I took one screen shot of the top part of my Flicr set, scrolled down and took another screen shot of the rest. (To take a screen shot on a Mac: command + shift + 3, it will land a jpg onto your desktop. Not sure how to do it on a PC.) Then opened each jpg in Photoshop Elements, cropped the jpgs and placed them side by side to make a large sqare grid of photos.
5 comments:
WOW you made a lot of cuties!!
Have to go back and see them all, lol
How did you make such a large collage of your uploads?? Really neat!
Hi PJ-
I took one screen shot of the top part of my Flicr set, scrolled down and took another screen shot of the rest. (To take a screen shot on a Mac: command + shift + 3, it will land a jpg onto your desktop. Not sure how to do it on a PC.) Then opened each jpg in Photoshop Elements, cropped the jpgs and placed them side by side to make a large sqare grid of photos.
Hope that makes sense!
I love all of this! :)
This is so fun! That's how I made my twitter background:-)
Post a Comment