
To celebrate the big day and in appreciation of all the wonderful bloggers who visit my blog, I’m GIVING a gift. A grab bag of sorts, or should I say grab box?! From now until March 29 I am going to be filling a shipping box full of super cool stuff. A thing or two from my Etsy store, lots of unique crafting supplies, vintage goodies, just lots of neat and fun things. No junk! So if you’re the crafty type, you’re going to LOVE this gift!
To enter, simply FOLLOW my blog (Twitter too if you'd like, but this giveaway is for blog following.) The follower section is in right-hand column. If you already follow- THANKS! -skip that step. Then, leave a comment that you did or you already do. BE SURE I CAN FIND YOUR CONTACT INFO on your blog or leave it in your comment! That’s it!
Entry Deadline: March 27, 2009
On March 29 I will announce the winner, post a photo of all the goodies in the box, and ship the birthday fun right out!
UPDATE: The winner, Katie of Katie’s Nesting Spot, was so kind as to post her winnings- CLICK HERE!

267 comments:
1 – 200 of 267 Newer› Newest»Oooooo I love surprises!!!!! And coming from you it can't be anything less that super fun & wonderful! I already follow you (your blog, not you, that would be strange). Yay!
Happy Blog Birthday!!
And of course I'm following you!
You're naughty. ;-) I've been trying to resist the whole Twitter thing but have been slowly caving. Your offer was the final straw! Hee!! I am now a follower!
Happy upcoming Blog Birthday! How good of your daughter to mark down the date!
How exciting! I am already following, of course!!! :) Happy Blog Birthday!
I have this site bookmarked and check it everyday! I know you know me!!! :0)
Now I show up as a follower, too! I love everything you do Cathe and I would be honored to win!
Thanks for the chance!!!
-10oneworld on Etsy
Sounds fun, I like surprises!
I love surprises too....and I follow you in my google reader...
Happy Blog Birthday!
Brenda
I am now an official follower! I love this blog and the creative inspiration you share. Happy blog birthday!
Ooh la la! I love your stuff (and your blog), and now the world knows it. moviemavengirl (at) gmail (dot) com!
I already follow...and that sounds like an amazing box!
Happy Birthday! I follow, and LOVE LOVE LOVE you're blog!
Happy Birthday.. I love following your blog. Please enter me in your giveaway.
Hugs,
Stella
I just found your blog and I'm so glad I did. You've got some great ideas! :D
This sounds awesome. Love the blog. Am following...
A W E S O M E ! ! !
I've been a follower for a long time now and I'd die if I were to win this... I love all the craftiness you do so I can just imagine what must be in that little brown box...
I already follow you! It is listed under Springcart! You are FANTASTIC! I love your blog and all of your fantastic creations.
ok, following you here and on twitter now!
:)
http://cristinahurleyjewelry.blogspot.com/
Follow me too, and thanks for the nice giveaway!
I've been following you for only a week or so. I have really enjoyed exploring the archives of your posts. Thanks for the wonderfully creative ideas!!! And thanks for the chance to win.
I follow! And I love crafty stuff . . . and your blog . . . and giveaways . . . sign me up! Happy Bloggie B-day!
musicalmaestro@gmail.com
I follow you, but through my Google Reader ... does that count?
I am a JSIM follower!
Renee
Sounds like a great giveaway! I'm now following you on blogger.
Erin
lachapina.etsy.com
Happy Birthday! I get you in my reader every day :)
I'm following you! Stop by my blog and then my shop!
www.stunningannak.etsy.com
OH! I am so wanting this giveaway! I know what kind of cool goodies come from you cathe!!! I hope I win:)
I am already a follower:)
I am a follower :)
Oops! Bruce's name again....I am on his computer:)
Happy Blog Birthday!
I found your blog two days ago & immediately followed you.
I love your blog so much that I am following you on Twitter too!
I'm a google subscriber!
jkmr1@hotmail.com
Happy Blog Birthday!! You've done a great job with your site. I love it!
I'm already a follower:-)
ooo I love surprise boxes. Please enter me! I already follow you.
here's my contact info
http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com
anji.gallanos@gmail.com
crossing my fingers.
anji
Hi, Cathe! I'm a follower. This giveaway sounds A W E S O M E!
kldemare (at) yahoo.com
*Closes eyes, outstretches arms and follows blindly whilst chanting, "I won, I won, I won"!*
hello :) i follow you!
congratulations on your year blog birthday - nearly! how fantastic :)
how fun! happy blog birthday! i'm already a follower:
jennifer.mae.davis@gmail.com
Oh yes, I follow your lead on my Google reader!
Happy Blogaversary!
I already followed your blog in Google Reader but I added myself at your blog too. Love this place!
this is so exciting! i totally missed my own blog's birthday, i also missed my 100th post, so this is kind of a reminder to check up on these things a bit more =)
of course i follow you - even though i have never left a comment until now (will do more often, i promise)... this is so exciting!!
I am a follower, too. Happy bloggy birthday!
I love your blog and I am a follower. Happy Blog Birthday too! Giveaway sounds fun!!!
Kindly, ldh
Good timing on my part, I just started following a few days ago...
Can't wait to see what ends up in the box!
Just started following your blog a couple days ago and just in time for a giveaway too!!! Love your blog and would love to be added to the drawing :0) Blessings ~ Katy
Happy Blog Birthday!
A surprise box - how exciting! I am a crafty gal, and would love to play with the goodies inside!
heidig@gmail.com
(I am following your blog )
The link to follow isn't working for me, but you've been in my Google Reader for months now! Love all your creativity.
You're in my google reader, so if that counts as "following", then count me in! Happy Blog B-day!
I hsve been following you in my Google reader for awhile now.
I've been following your blog from Google Reader, but I wasn't showing up as a follower, so I signed up. I'm anxious to know what you're going to put in the goodie box! Hopefully I'll win and find out!!! ~Lori
Already following! Happy Birthday to your blog!!
I've been following for quite some time-love all the ideas!
marynewtondesigns@yahoo.com
Oh I would just love a grab box from you! I've been a follower for a few months now and love reading your posts and using your freebie graphics on my blog. Thanks for all the sharing you do!
Ohhhhh... what a great giveaway this sounds like! Not knowing what it could hold... I'm definitely following you. :)
GOOD GOD Y'ALL! I am so psyched. Your blog is really in my top three most inspirational, fave blogs ever. Every time I read one of your posts I think "hey, I can do something sort of like that!"
PLUS, I simply adore winning prizes...or at least I think I do, I've never won anything.
Good luck with the spelling bee Miss Sarah...saw your name in the paper WOO HOO!!!
Caryn
I don't EVEN remember how I got to your blog - but love IT!!! HaPpy bLoG BirThDaY!!! I have you in my reader so I check you every day!!!! And thanks for the hook up with The Graphics Fairy - not necessarily my style - by eye candy just the same!
I have your blog bookmarked and check it daily! You inspire me with your creativity!
You do beautiful work!
rmw1983@gmail.com
oo great giveaway! I'm already a happy follower, I just love your blog!
Happy Anniversary!!
I follow your blog, but I am not sure if there is a place to register that on your blog, but I would love to win your giveaway. I also signed up for twitter, but can't find my password. I am starting a blog...thanks to you, but haven't designed it yet because of time and inexperience, but it will happen.
Hi cathe, What a fantastic giveaway! I can't resist signing up for a box of surprises! If you check Susie's Heart, you'll find your blog in my favorites. I visit every time you update. That's following, isn't it?
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings, Susie
Happy Blogerversary! :] Following for sure!!
samuel.marie@yahoo.com
~Gretchen
I am a follower!
Found your blog about a month ago and love it! Happy Blogaversary! :)
Happy Bloggy Birthday!
I just started following you :)
I am excited, I am already a follower. You can contact me jcameron@netsync.net
I love following your blog and have used some of your "gadgets" on my own blog...thank you for your generosity and happy 1st anniversary!
just became a follower. I love your blog!
Happy 1 year blogiversary :)
I've been following & enjoying the blog for a while, keep up the good work!
~~Meredith maggiesuedesigns@yahoo.com
http://www.maggiesuedesigns.com
happy blog anniversary! :)
I'm a follower too!
I'm a followin'! I'm a followin'!!!
annakarli@gmail.com
I've been following you on twitter for a week or so now. Love the blog!
Wow Cath, would love for that box to head my way *big grin big grin*
You must show us what went inside.
Been following your blog from your early postings ;-)
I've been following you through bloglines for a while now. I love your creations! Happy blog bday!
~amy
amycornwell.etsy.com
Just found your blog not too long ago through the Graphics Fairy and immediately added you to my "reader" but have added to your followers, too!
Happy Blog Birthday!!
I couldn't think of anything better than a surprise box from you!!
of course I already follow you!
~TidyMom
I just clicked on the button and now I'm a follower!!
Love your blog and Love your giveaway!! Glad I found you. LindaSonia (baddabinda@yahoo.com)
I do follow, and love your blog!
Happy pre-bloggy-birthday
Happy Blogaversary! I have been followong your blog for about a month. I am always amazed by the clever things you are doing! Thanks for the chance to win.
Hi and welcome to MBC! Great blog.
Happy Bloggy Birthday!
I hope I'm the luck winner!
beadtexas@yahoo.com
PS -
I am a follower!
happy birthday JSIM!
i'm already a follower...
Hi sweet Cathe ~ Happy Blogiversary! I just found your wonderful blog and love it!!! I will definitely follow your blog girl and twitter you too! I love your designs (being a graphic designer by trade myself) and I love all things vintage. I wish you much more blogging in the years to come ~ xxoo, Dawn
Congratulations on your blog birthday.
You have a wonderful blog and I love those labels and also your Older Post
Button.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Carolyn
Hi!
I love your blog so much, and I've been reading it for a while...now I'm an official follower. Happy Blog Birthday!
I am a follower and love your blog. You are so creative! Happy blog bday!
Hello,
I just started following you and am glad I did!
Happy Blog Birthday!
Looks like a cool box of goodies! Love your work.
happy blog birthday to one of my very favorite bloggers! Hope I win!!!!
--maggie
ragusem@gmail.com
I'd be more than happy to follow your blog, I only just discovered it recently and love it. And btw, one should always give thanks where thanks are due ... so thank you ever so much for the nifty buttons you've designed and freely offer for anyone to use. I put a couple of them on my blog and also listed your blog on my blogroll.
Congrats on your blog birthday!!!
Thanks for doing a give-away! I love you're blog & have been following you in IE Blog Reader...but now I'm a follower too. Happy Blog Birthday!
Cathe, thanks so much for your awesome posts! I hope one day I can be as successful as you! Happy Birthday. Really, try to celebrate all that you've accomplished. Birthdays are about taking stock of what we've done, where we currently are, and what we hope to do! I know you'll continue to be successful!
Just found your blog and really enjoyed my visit here tonight. I did sign up to follow you and look forward to future posts. Have a great weekend!!
What fun! I love surprises! I am following you now!
Just found your blog via Graphics Fairy. Fabulous. Add the possibility of a box full of goodies? Even more fabulous. Looking forward to your next post...
I not only follow you, I want to BE you - creative soul that you are! Please consider this my humble request to enter my name in your contest hat.
Happy Blogiversary!! So exiciting, and leave it to your daughter to keep track!! And this is exciting -- a grab box!
I thought I was following, your new posts come through my reader, but oh well.......I'M FOLLOWING NOW!
Have a great weekend!!
Just found your blog,and it is fantastic! Following now.
Happy Bloggy Birthday! What a fun milestone! I'm a follower and love checking in!
I follow in Google Reader and love it! such a great blog, would love a peak into that box!
look forward to many more years of reading!
i love your blog
thanks for the giveaway
elizabeth holder
elizabeth.holder@earthlink.net
Hey! I follow you through Bloglines. Will that count? I hope so! All of your stuff is super cool. I also just started following you on Twitter.
Happy Blog Birthday!
curlycurvy -at- gmail -dot- com
Happy Birthday! You have a wonderful blog! Can't wait to see what the goody box is filled with - no matter who receives it.
I already follow you! :-)
Hi Cathe! I'm a recent follower and love checking in on your blog daily! Great giveaway...thanks for the opportunity to participate!
Take Care - Robin
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear "just something I made" blog,happy bir-th-day to you...and congrats also
I already subscribed through the RSS feed but now I am following you in blogger.
BTW, Happy Birthday!
What a fun birthday celebration! I was so happy to learn of your blog from The Feathered Nest..I've added you to my Google reader!
WOOHOO!!! this sounds like FUN to me!!! Thank you so much for the chance to win a box of goodies!!! :) Have an AWESOME weekend!!
How much fun!! I'm a faithful follower!! Happy Blog Birthday!!
I am now a follower! To be honest, yours is the first for me. My B-day is on Monday (16th) so this would be an AMAZING late birthday present!
Ooooo I love surprises! I'm a follower too! Linda
Oh, what fun! I follow you and love every minute of it. :)
Wow! Happy Blogday!
How sweet and how fun! I am a follower! I really enjoy your blog!
Please come enter at Project Create a Home for the free giveaway!
xoxo,
Cathleen
ok - can NOT express enough how much i want to win!!! happy birthday!
Congratulations on your blog birthday! I've been following your blog for a few weeks, and I'm so glad I have. You are truly so creative and inspiring! Thanks for the chance to win a giveaway prize!
-Michelle
Happy Blogiversary! I follow you on bloglines...hope that counts. I'd love a wonderful surprise!
Very nice, thank you. I'd love the chance to win the mystery box full of goodies. I am already a follower. Happy upcoming Blog Birthday!!! I love your blog.
Happy blogaversary! I'm following now!
[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
[inkihandmade.etsy.com]
I've been following you on Google Reader and Twitter. Now I'm following you on Blogger. Gee. I must really like you! Hehe... Congratulations!
me@salihan.com
I am a follower! I love your blogs!
Happy almost birthday - I'm adding you to my reader (since I don't twitter), so I hope that counts!
I'm a new follower but just love your blog. Happy Birthday..one year how wonderful! Esther
Happy Blog Birthday, Cathe!! I just found your blog about a week ago from One Pretty Thing. I am now a follower! Thanks for putting together some pretties to share with us!!
i'm following!
Congratulations on your 1 year bloggiversary! Count me in the drawing please although I'm still quite new to your blog, I just recently found you from a link at the graphics fairy but since then I love your creative blog!
Best wishes from Germany sends you
Carola
Happy blog birthday! Now I'm an "official" follower...wha-hoo! All of your blogs are just superb! Happy day!
Happy blogiversary! I love your posts and I am already a follower.
Happy Birthday JSIM! I'm a follower, and what a pleasure it is :-) You're an inspiration to the rest of us crafters around the world.
xx
Hi, I cant figure out how to join your follower group,, but I do follow your blog,, its on my blog roll on my blog.. hope that counts.. i would love to win this great giveaway.. Thanks
Happy Blog Birthday
Happy Blog Birthday. This is fun what you are doing. I find it amazing how often you are able to post and love the information.
qigongangel@yahoo.com and my blog is www.artandpotatoes.blogspot.com
Happy Blog Birthday ... thanks for the chance to win some fun goodies. SmilynStef at aol dot com
Well your blog and I have very close birthdays,so winning this giveaway would be a wonderful birthday surpise.. Heres to many more years of blogging and crafting, now twittering, thats a whole new ballgame but Ill try.. Thanks Kathy H. (auntiesisy@aol.com)
Yay! Happy Blogday! I have been following you on reader for almost a year and then became a follower on your blog. Have a great week.
piccalillitoo@gmail.com
Well I love your store & style, so whatever is in that box has to be awesome! I think I found you through an etsy blog post, but I've had you on google reader ever since. Now I'm following too!
Happy upcoming blog birthday!!
I've had you on my blog list and just went and added you to follow.
Happy Blogging Birthday!!!!
Christina
I follow anonymously, is that alright? I am just getting back into my crafts so this would be perfect inspiration for me. How fun! Congratulations on one year, and what a thoughtful daughter.
I follow your blog using Google Reader and FYI I found you via Graphics Fairy.
I love your blog.
And I'd love to win this Blog Birthday Giveaway.
merjlw@telus.net
Judi
Regular reader and now I officially follow. Oh, how I'd love a surprise
(ourmadillo at gmail dot com)
What a fabulous giveaway! I'm already a follower. If you should choose my name, you can contact me by email lilystreasures@live.com or through my blog- http://everydaylily.blogspot.com
Happy bloggy birthday!
this is such a fantastic idea. a surprise box...eee! i'm giddy just thinking about it!
happy blog birthday & thanks for being so inspirational!
PS happily following : )
I follow you!
Happy Bloggy Birthday!!
I'm a follower!!
A blog birthday - I love it! I'm now a "follower"....great blog!
Happy Blog B-day! I am already a follower!
I have followed your blog for a while before I had a blog in fact, but I am now an official follower. Yay. Happy blog birthday.
I'm a new reader and love giveaways (who doesn't?) so thanks for your generosity and happy b bday!
lgleaso@rochester.rr.com
Happy blog birthday!
I follow your blog! Happy Blog Birthday!
Wow! That sounds like a great box of goodies! I love all your stuff! I am new to following you!
I just love your blog. I check it daily as I find you have the neatest ideas and are always coming up with fresh ideas. Love the blog, Happy Birthday!
I am a follower! Happy Blogaversary! Plus i have had you bookmarked for awhile!
Congrat again!
Jennifer
I'm already a follower! Love your blog! Congrats on your birthday!
following, did you get my email about a button?
wow- so fun! I'm following and I subscribed too just to be sure I don't miss anything! :)
amyandjeffmartinez{at}yahoo{dot}com
Happy Blog birthday. It's so nice to find another graphic designer out there . . .but more exciting to see what you come up with to share with us. Thanks for the inspiration and I have to say, I'm loving all of the typography stuff.
I love your blog and, having just started my own (www.whiterabbitblackhat.blogspot.com) I know how it is to have followers! I love your ideas and your work is spot-on!
Best,
Tee
I love and follow your blog. I've learned soooooooooo much! Thank you for sharing with us.
I am happy to follow your blog--everytime I come back you have something great!!!!!! I made my button jar today----I just love that!!!!!!!What a great design...I love adding the blog buttons too.....love your style the bird.....can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next time I stop by.
wow after visiting your blog i am sure the box will be full of awesome stuff. I myself jus started a bit of crafting either by myself or with the kids. Hope I win that one!!!!
Happy Birthday Blog! I would absolutely pass out if I got that grab box in my mail...seriously!
So light the candles and pass the cake...let's celebrate Ăś
Happy Blog Birthday. How generous of you. I love surprises. I have been watching your blog since the post on graphics fairy. I've really been enjoying it. I've now become a follower.
You are amazing... I 'll have to visit your site all the time. I am new to blogging and can't get enough! Happy Blog birthday
Love your blog! Wonderful giveaway. I signed up to follow. Thanks so much.
I already follow your lovely blog. Happy Blog Birthday!
Okay, just signed up to follow! And can I just say that I'm so glad I found your blog?! It's the coolest thing ever!!!
Happy Birthday to your blog - and I do follow it enjoying each day you write!
I'm following! Wow what a blog. I came from Lesley's blog and am glad I did.
jrruskamp@msn.com
Please enter me too!! Thanks so much.
Happy Blogiversary! I am now following you.
Have been enjoying your blog...(thanks, Graphic Fairy!) and would love a chance at the giveaway. Love all your tutorials and ideas! So much fun to wish you a Happy Blog Birthday!
Pat S
akamomto7@yahoo.com
Woohoo, sign me up for your great giveaway! Happy anniversary!
Hi!
Im following you blog, what an awesome idea for a give away!
Sincerely,
Marie Isabella
mariethegelfling@aol.com
I love your blog - you were the first blog I ever read (you mentioned your blog on CL) - I have throughly enjoyed every word and you are very inspirational. Congrats on 1 year. Thank your little one for us all.
Hi Cathe! I already follow your blog (this one, and just something you made too!). Happy blog birthday and kudos to your daughter for remembering for you! Here's to another wonderful year - I wish you the best!
Happy Blogaversary! I follow via Reader. So appreciated your email to fellow designer who grew up 'up the road' in Ukiah. I'll add as a follower.
dulsanna@yahoo.com
Hi there,
I'm a follower!
:-))
Happy Blog! Birthday
What a fun giveaway! It would be so much fun to get this box of surprise!
I already follow your blog! :)
pandacub.etsy [at] gmail.com
Happy Blog Birthday! I hope I win the birthday goodies! :)
Keeping my fingers crossed for this one...I know it is going to be yummy!
xo,
Lesley
i am a follower!
-kate
jaded_anthem@yahoo.com
I am already a follower! You are invited to stop by my blog and register for my 100th post giveaways!
Amy
whisperwoodcottage.blogspot.com
HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY,
I BECAME A FOLLOWER...I FOUND YOUR BLOG BECAUSE XASHEE HAS IT POSTED ON HER BLOG.
YES, I WOULD LOVE TO WIN BUT EVEN MORE SO I WOULD BE HONORED IF YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER ON MY BLOG AND A WARM FRIENDSHIP WILL DEVOLOP. I HAVE READ YOUR BLOG BEFORE.
BLESSINGS
debbie
Just started reading this blog...I like!
Happy Happy Birthday! I follow your blog and love reading it. Looking forward to another great year of reading and fun!
Oh, how very generous of you!!
I follow you, but I like your blog and find myself stopping by quite often, which means I added you to my blogroll under "Pretty Places" on the right hand side (http://jeweledelegance.blogspot.com/). I have the follower gadget, but never seem to use it to check on my reg. blogs :)
Happy Blog Birthday! Consider me a faithful follower!!
I AM NOW A FOLLOWER AND WILL LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY ONE OF YOUR BLOGS!
loe all the creative ideas and would love love love to win... hope I can figure out the following thing..already spend way too much time on here! :)
What a great blog you have! Happy Birthday, and I will definately be following you,now that I have discovered you!
Sounds like an Amazing Giveaway!! I just signed up to follow you~ I already have you on my list of Favorite Blogs :)
How fun. I'm happily following your blog. As if that were not a reward in itself...along comes a grab box. I'm new to the blogging scene and do not have a blog, yet, so you can reach me by email. teatree at frys dot com
Happy blog birthday. You are so talented and your blog is fabulous. Fingers Crossed.
I just discovered your amazing site! I am going put a link to my blog ~ thanks for the GREAT ideas!!
Happy Spring!
Terri
Cathe please! My birthday is March 27 and my cat Aries' birthday is March 29!!! And your blog's birthday too!
Obviously, this is a sign! lol
I DO follow your blog and often make things that you suggest! Like birds nests!
But really, gosh, the good things you share in your blog are more than enough....no! no! I want the other stuff too!
Darn. I typed that.
; )
I'm following your blog! I've had you on my links for a while, but I just now clicked the follow button. I love your blog, so many great ideas!
I already follow! I think I have been along with you most of the last year. Congrats!!
yaaay i heart surprise giveaways - especially ones filled with vintage and crafty stuff like yours.. and happy blogg-a-versary :)
and i am already a follower!
i am going to follow you :)
I follow your blog religiously...I feel like I'm bordering on stalker behavior. LOL! Love your creative ideas.
Post a Comment