
I’ve had to take a few days off of work and blogging due to a pretty lousy head and chest cold. I’ve been curling up in bed the last couple of days going through our Costco supply of tissue and it’s official, I have now watched every episode of Law & Order ever produced. Strange thing -as horrible as I feel, my creativivity is in overdrive though I have no energy to do or make anything. So I’ve been doodling in my sketchbook,while in and out of conciousness, ideas for Spoonflower fabrics and playing around with drawing custom fonts (there’s a few free sites online you can submit your scanned alphabets to and they create a font for you.) Jeff’s out of town until Sunday, so I’m on my own with the kids and such. Thanks for your patience, I’ll be back in the studio soon.
In the meantime, hop over to Just Something You Made for a killer Potato Soup tutorial! Click HERE!

12 comments:
Sorry you're sick...I'm getting over it myself. So miserable. Rest, rest, rest...that's all that will cure you. oxo
I´m so sorry, get well soon! :)
Oh no!! It's really going around!!
Hope you feel better real soon!!
~TidyMom
I hope you're feeling better soon. BTW, your sister popped in today-that was a pleasant surprise. I'm feeling like a cool kid! :D
I hope you get well soon! You make some really great stuff!! Do you do small things? Like swap-bot kind of stuff? Do you swap-bot? www.swap-bot.com
I never know who knows about things!! I started a swap! You don't even have to make anything for it.. just e-mail. Do you swap-bot? www.swap-bot.com
I started a swap! Join if you would like to!! :)
http://www.swap-bot.com/swap/show/30772
Heather (scalpelplease05)
OOOoo... I repeated myself.. LOL sorry!!
I'm sorry to hear you're under the weather. Sending you healthy thoughts. :)
Whitney
Feel better soon! (I had it last week. Honest, I didn't breathe on your blog! Somebody else must've sent those germs your way.)
The yourfonts.com site is amazing. I created my own, and now scrapbooking is going to be so easy! No more having to toss out that awesome tag you just ruined because you spelt something wrong.
Jennifer
I just found your blog and I am SMITTEN. So sorry you aren't feeling well. That's no fun! I'll be right here checking out your lovely site!
Thanks for all the sweet get-well sentiments everyone. Hate being so pathetic, but there's no one HERE to feel sorry for me! (lol)
Today, I'm a bit better. Next week will surely be business as usual.
-Cathe
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment