Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How Can You NOT Shop Etsy?

The other night I purchased one dozen origami Kusudama flowers that were handmade by Mary of mailove. I mean can you actually imagine receiving a package so lovely from any other online shopping source?

I am crazy about these flowers and placed them in the most special vase I own, one my grandmother gave me when I was a young girl. I will probably keep a cloché bell jar dome over them as living in the country there is a trememdous amount of dust. Aren’t these just beautiful? Thanks Mary!Link

20 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my, these are beautiful and I am in even more awe when I see how little they are! The package itself is so lovely, if you didn't know that sweet bunch of flowers were inside it'd be tempting not to even open it!

SunshineandRavioli said...

They are beautiful! As is the vase...I do love Etsy....

Steph

CastAwayCreation said...

This is amazing... I'm so glad you're posting about a positive experience. Those are gorgeous flowers too! :)

Alorinna said...

Gorgeous flowers :)

Christina said...

Those are soooo pretty! they look so delicate!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I'm glad they arrived safe and sound. They look wonderful in that vase.. It's like it was meant to be. I hope you enjoy them!

Anonymous said...

Sooo beautiful! I love that pale blue color.. and that is the *perfect* vase.

good job! :)

-Robin Lynne

T.Allen said...

Beautiful! I spend hours 'window' shopping on Etsy-I think I spend more than I make!

Unknown said...

They are gorgeous! I love Etsyians - they are the best.

LeelaBijou said...

Oh my! So beautiful! They are very, very pretty and delicate :)

Unknown said...

Those are really cute! I love the vase too!

Lenox Knits said...

How sweet are those!

Leila Marvel said...

So brilliant!

The Stewart Stuff said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the vase, too! How sweet of your grandma.

Brenda Heisler said...

Those are really lovely. I'll have to check out that site. Really pretty. How lucky you have a vase from your grandmother.

Mom O Matic said...

Those are so lovely! I like how you have them under glass.

Unknown said...

Those are super beautiful! I've been toying with the idea of paper flowers for my wedding...I'm running over to look at her shop now!

Mich(Pixe's Treasure Chest) said...

Beautiful flower deserve beautiful packaging!

Tim said...

Wow those looks great, and so small.

Masasa said...

I feel the same way...if one is going to shop, how can one resist Etsy?