Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Crafty, Thoughtful Kids: Legos & Bananas

So, as I mentioned previously, I’ve got the junk. Chest cold, head cold, sinus infection. You get the idea. But leave it to my clever little girls, Jamie, 12, and Sarah, 11, to find their own special way of wishing me well.

Jamie brought me this Lego greeting the other night. How precious is that?!

This morning, Sarah brought me ibuprofen, water and a banana upon request as I lay in complete agony in bed. I was able to finish half the banana before I noticed the skin. What a love.

Right now I’m feeling pretty good, VERY blessed, and I’m in the studio, cranking it out.

15 comments:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

AWW! Sweetest kids EVER! Hope you feel better soon!

BlueCastle said...

What sweet kids! Hope you are over the crud soon.

Brenda Heisler said...

That is just perfect. They said "I love you Mom" in their own special way. Perfect and sweet! You are blessed. Get well.

TidyMom said...

awwwe aren't your kids just the sweetest!!

Hope you're feeling better real soon - I'm trying to stay cooped in the house away from all the sickies!
My oldest dd(21) and my mom both have it - I told them they're not allowed in my house until it's GONE! LOL aren't I nice?! LOL

Take Care
~TidyMom

kiko said...

Hello....I just stumbled across your blog and enjoying it so much! Sorry you are sick....but this is so sweet!

Hope you *peel* better soon....(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Suzy said...

Wow, for living in a warmer climate, seems like you have been sick for awhile. Hope your at the end of the bug.
Get well soon!!!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I featured you today on Today's Creative Blog. :)
Email me for your featured button.
krjdemmon@comcast.net

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

That is soooo sweet! I am guessing your kids got some of your creative gene:-) Glad you're feeling better.

Splendid Little Stars said...

sweet, thoughtful, kind, loving, wonderful

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever heard! You are truly blessed to have such thoughtful (and creative) children!

Glad you're feeling better!

Hugs ~ Claudia

Melissa said...

awwww...that is the SWEETEST!THING!EVER!

Hope you're feeling better.

Unknown said...

aw! There is nothing better than being a mommy - great job raising such caring kids!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! How thoughtful of your kids, Cathe. Hopefully their love will warm your chest so your cold goes away! Get well soon!
*sends good warm vibes your way

Michaelle said...

What sweet kids! Love your blog!

jonahbonah said...

you have a couple of really sweet, and creative, kids!!!!!