Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Again, More Fun With Business Cards!


I simply canNOT get enough of Overnightprints.com’s free business card offer. I hope you’re not getting tired of the business card ideas! If you’re on their mailing list, these free promotions come around every now and then via e-mail for 100 cards free, you pay only shipping. (Or, you can use the promo for $10 off two-sided cards, etc.) {UPDATE: Wonderful Whitney from Whisker Graphics says this is the code to use: BC100, thanks Whitney!!} Shipping to the west coast runs $10, that’s still a pretty good deal if you’re looking to do something fun, like this-
Now that I have two Etsy shops, I have two Etsy looks. I designed these cards with both designs side-by-side with a fun little faux perforation line in between and trimmed the top on my paper cutter to make them the same size as my JSIM blog cards, for handing out or tucking into Etsy shipments.

Oh, and lookie here! I can also trim them out as tags if I need ’em!

Ten bucks, baby.

20 comments:

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

I need some cards. Thanks for the heads up!!

Kim Caro said...

wow i need to take advantage..although i already have at least 300 more to go from what i have already lol i got 500 in an order...

Jennifer said...

Clever as always! I just got my free overnightprints cards in the mail today too. Love their deals!

T.Allen said...

I've been meaning to check them out...the price is almost too good to be true.

Barb Smith said...

How cool! I've not heard of them so now you've got me headed over there! Woot!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~
craft4therapy@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Love them! So cute - and free???? Wow!

Anonymous said...

Fantastically creative (as always!) :)

I love the way you use black and white.

-Robin Lynne
www.robinlynne.org

Alisha said...

I need some cards too! How do you get on their mailing list? I didn't see the code on the etsy forums, so hopefully I'll get a chance to hop on this offer the next time it's available.

Cathe Holden said...

After digging throught the ETSY fourums last night it appears that the promo code FREE09 works anytime. (I could be wrong, it's worth a try.) IF not for free one-sided cards, for $10 off your order. If anyone knows for sure, let us know! Thanks!!

Kathryn Hansen said...

very nice...thank you so much for sharing..I love them!!

Suzy said...

Thanks for the heads up on the promo!! Your cards look great as usual....

Whisker Graphics said...

Thanks for the heads up on the offer. New BCs were on my To-Do list today! And Cathe, deny it all you want, but I'm still calling you a genius! Thanks!
Whitney

Whisker Graphics said...

I just ordered 100 single sided BCs. The code that worked for me was bc100. free09 didn't work. I hope this helps. Thanks again for the tip Cathe.

Brenda Heisler said...

Those are great looking. Really nice. I might try those for the golf course. Thanks for the lead. That's what I love about the blog community. Always sharing.

Autumn said...

Great steal-thanks! Love your perforation!

Diana said...

Love your ideas for cards. Thanks for the tip!

Maggie Sue Designs said...

GREAT ideas and love the design of the new cards :)
~~Meredith maggiesuedesigns@yahoo.com
http://www.maggiesuedesigns.com

The Pretty Peacock said...

These are soooo awesome!!! :) Must go check them out!

Web Design Quote said...

Great post. I always like the business cards. Thanks for the sharing such a nice stuff.

2 Virgos Designs said...

great resource, thanks!