Ha ha, I have a picture JUST like that, but not from today.
Today I drove dear daughter #1 to the mall area (6 miles) to meet her friends at IHOP. Drove away with her purse. Turned my phone on when dear daughter #2 and I got to Cracker Barrel for our own breakfast (8 miles from dd#1). Negotiated return of purse. Had breakfast. Went home, called the hair dresser to see what time she could cut our hair. Took an extra turkey we had and dropped it at church. Drove back to mall area and gave dd#1 her purse. Bought misc. items at Old Navy. Went to grocery store to buy a chicken, and coffee. Drove home. Let out the dog. Went and got haircuts. Made the last couple of a dozen Christmas cards for my online book group. Made hubby take dd#1 to work (5 miles). Several hours pass.... Called dd#1 and asked her where she was, as work was over an hour ago. Negotiated pick up time at friend's house. Dear daughter#2 asks me to make cookies with her. I just want to sit and veg. End up making cookies. Eat cookies. Eat more cookies. Drove to pick dd#1 up at friend's house (5 miles).
LOL- we had 1/2 of a day of school and I let dd skip and stay home and work on a project she has due next week - I won't let her see what fun your kids had! LOL!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Don't eat too much today!
woah! I have done exactly that! It was so fun and gross! Each spring the creek would dry and get really muddy, we put on our swim suits and played in it... then jumped in the lake. It was before digital cameras, but mom has a photo. :)
5 comments:
Oh my, I'll send over the color safe bleach. Too much fun!
Ha ha, I have a picture JUST like that, but not from today.
Today I drove dear daughter #1 to the mall area (6 miles) to meet her friends at IHOP. Drove away with her purse. Turned my phone on when dear daughter #2 and I got to Cracker Barrel for our own breakfast (8 miles from dd#1). Negotiated return of purse. Had breakfast. Went home, called the hair dresser to see what time she could cut our hair. Took an extra turkey we had and dropped it at church. Drove back to mall area and gave dd#1 her purse. Bought misc. items at Old Navy. Went to grocery store to buy a chicken, and coffee. Drove home. Let out the dog. Went and got haircuts. Made the last couple of a dozen Christmas cards for my online book group. Made hubby take dd#1 to work (5 miles). Several hours pass.... Called dd#1 and asked her where she was, as work was over an hour ago. Negotiated pick up time at friend's house. Dear daughter#2 asks me to make cookies with her. I just want to sit and veg. End up making cookies. Eat cookies. Eat more cookies. Drove to pick dd#1 up at friend's house (5 miles).
FUN FUN FUN
LOL- we had 1/2 of a day of school and I let dd skip and stay home and work on a project she has due next week - I won't let her see what fun your kids had! LOL!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
Don't eat too much today!
~Tidymom
TOO funny!!
woah! I have done exactly that! It was so fun and gross! Each spring the creek would dry and get really muddy, we put on our swim suits and played in it... then jumped in the lake. It was before digital cameras, but mom has a photo. :)
Post a Comment