hi cathe, i'm a JSIM reader...i took your advice and submitted an order for business cards to overnightprints last wednesday. today i received my second email that the order had printing errors and was sent to reprint. just wondering if this has happened to you and if it's at all normal. i've been in queue to their office for nearly twenty minutes...
5 comments:
WOOT!
On my way!
I can't wait! I'm going as soon as I finish my coffee. What an exciting election year!
DONE! I love advance voting!
hi cathe, i'm a JSIM reader...i took your advice and submitted an order for business cards to overnightprints last wednesday. today i received my second email that the order had printing errors and was sent to reprint. just wondering if this has happened to you and if it's at all normal. i've been in queue to their office for nearly twenty minutes...
Been there, done that!
Post a Comment