If you put a small value on yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price. ~Anonymous
Here’s a quote I keep on my inspiration board.
What’s your favorite quote?
You can visit Nick’s Caring Bridge site for a truly inspirational and uplifting journey of mother and son by clicking HERE.

12 comments:
"Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat & taking the tartar sauce with you."
-Zig Ziglar
She is too fond of books and it has addled her brain...Louisa Mae Alcott
OOO that was a good one and one I need to keep in my pocket :))
My fave is--->
"a point in every direction is the same as no point at all"
-The pointed man in the movie The Point
"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things."
~Unknown
I like that one!
"Every time you meet a situation, though you think at the time it is an impossibility and you go through the tortures of the damned, once you have met it and lived through it, you find that forever after you are freer than you were before." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
“Either move or be moved.”
ezra pound.
I love most things he said, really.
One of my favorite quotes is "The experience of this sweet life." - Dante
My husband and I have that inscribed on our wedding bands.
my quote doesn't come from any wise poet or philosopher, but from some old and aged men non the less...the rolling stones
"you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you need"
Mine is, as it says on the bookmark in the photo...
"It HE leads you to it, HE will lead you through it."
I believe this.
Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! It made my day!
that is my theme song!
how about the one I found on the inside of an iced tea bottle top:
"what if the hokey poky ISN'T what it's all about?"
I have this quote taped to my computer monitor... "There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich." --Marlene Dietrich
"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" which is attributed to mahatma gandhi.
my other favorite is from douglas adams "i love deadlines. i like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
i try to live by them both. i don't poke out eyes and i listen to deadlines (but don't observe them)...perhaps i need new quotes?
Post a Comment