So before I load it all back into the shed in a semi-organized fashion, for fun I thought I’d stage a gallery of some of my past paintings that I had buried. There’s family portrait (before we painted the house and adopted Sarah), folk-art style, our 10 year wedding anniversary quilt painting, some Southern Living at Home Gail Pittman dishes (that I love collecting) with fruit a couple of landscapes and a few misc. others that I used for greeting cards back when.
Ok, that’s out of my system, now back to work.

6 comments:
Nice showing!
That is why I never get any sorting done. I find things I haven't located in a while and I start to gaze over it! Now that I read your post I better get some cleaning done.. Wonder how long it will take me..lol
Thanks for sharing
Amanda
Love your blog! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations!
http://xobeau.blogspot.com/
You have such a beautiful blog. I love the globe bowl you made below.
P.S. I discovered your site from Design Mom.
jessica
i have enjoyed reading thru your blog this morning and seeing your beautiful work
Thanks for writing this.
Post a Comment