Can't help but give kudos to Overnight Prints yet again. They are running a 100 FREE POSTCARDS promo (Expires 8/31, Hurry, Promotion Code: 100PC ). I set up the art for these mini flyers so there were two per 5.5" x 8.5" postcard. Shipping cost me less than $10. I received them today, (they came out wonderful!) cut them all in half and now I’m ready to promote the craft show in style! Yeah

14 comments:
They look awesome!
I'm sooo stealing your idea of cutting them in half.
i love your paper guillotine, it puts my baby one to shame!!
I love freebies. Way to be a bargain shopper!
Your design work is just lovely...the postcards look great!
They look great! I love your design. Good luck with your event.
what an amazing deal!
thanks for the tip!!!
Where did you find your "ball" of twine? I have been sourcing such a thing. I live in the bay area and plan to attend the craft fair. Great design by the by.
nicole, I found a great deal for two on ebay. They sell there often, I just kept looking out for the "deal"!
Thanks for the tip, I just ordered some postcards. Your designs are great and you are very talented! (p.s. how did you find out about the special??)
Thanks amy,
I receive emails frequently from overnightprints.com about their current specials. Once you order from them, you probably will receive them too.
Cathe
I wanted to say thank you for the wonderful job you did on the graphics for the show. I am one of the lucky vendors that will be showing there. I am looking forward to meeting you. Again, GREAT job!!
Jane
thank you so much for mentioning this! I knew they were already having a sale on postcards. But this was a better deal!
I will definitely be trying Overnight Prints, but I'm wondering if you have a comparable source for printing larger things, like newsletters. I need to print 11x17. Love your blog - I came over from Design Mom.
No, regan, I don’t have a source for 11 x 17, but if you find one, be sure to let me know! Thanks!!
Post a Comment